• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some kind of introduction thread

Years
    • They/Them
    • Seen Jan 17, 2023
    Hi there. I go by the name Ammy/Ammy175 on various sites. I can be pretty timid when it comes to new communities, particularly big ones, so it might take me a bit to be... not shy, and be my old, dry, dumb, sarcastic self, but I hope to be at least somewhat active (and stick around longer than after I inevitably ask some specific questions pertaining to ROM hacking)! With any luck, I'll enjoy Sun/Moon more than I did X/Y and OR/AS and that will keep me around.

That's about it, really. I never was good with these kind of threads, but at the same time, I still like to introduce myself, so yeah.

Years
    Hello there Ammy welcome to the PC forums hopefully you will enjoy your stay around here
    Oh yea i'm also looking forward to Pokemon Sun/Moon i can barely contain my hype haha.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there Ammy and welcome to PokéCommunity! PC can be pretty intimidating on first glance, but we're a really welcoming community! I'm so excited for Sun and Moon! I almost can't contain my hype for it. I hope you are as excited as I am! Why not join the Sun and Moon discussion and speculation? You can find the Sun and Moon section here.

If you have any questions or just feel like fan girling over Pokémon, feel free to send me a VM or PM! I hope you enjoy yourself <3

Years
    Hi there. I go by the name Ammy/Ammy175 on various sites. I can be pretty timid when it comes to new communities, particularly big ones, so it might take me a bit to be... not shy, and be my old, dry, dumb, sarcastic self, but I hope to be at least somewhat active (and stick around longer than after I inevitably ask some specific questions pertaining to ROM hacking)! With any luck, I'll enjoy Sun/Moon more than I did X/Y and OR/AS and that will keep me around.

That's about it, really. I never was good with these kind of threads, but at the same time, I still like to introduce myself, so yeah.

I think I'm going to have to bring out the growth mulch o~hohohoho! Don't fret! You'll make fast friends here and I'm going to be one of them! I am eager to learn all about your favourite Pokémon and types and games and such, so feel free to drop on by and give me a holler! Leave a VM or PM, either is fine!

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
    hi there! i'm hoshiko! i'm also looking forward to sun and moon :3 we don't bite, or at least some of us don't~ welcome to PC! we're all a friendly bunch and whatnot. if you ever want to talk to roleplay i'm available!

Back