• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The DCCverse: The Multiverse Lounge

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I really like Magic combined with technology, hard as it may be. When done right, it's pretty sweet.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Jesus that was a nightmare to behold.

In any case almost surreal really. It's like aliens tried to contact us through internet talk and pictographs. Maybe they want us to create a world for them?

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • I've started using Trello to organize some of my ideas, see if I can get out of my current funk. I know I have pending WBJ stuff to do as well, and that's admittedly easier for me to tackle than actual story writing in my current condition, but the result is still not in proper, tidy form to be publishable.

In the meantime, I'm examining other people's threads. I guess there's that saying from A:tLA that sometimes to help yourself you have to help others.

Years
  • Just thought about it. Does anybody thought about playing an RPG using some of the worlds here in Multiverse?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Just thought about it. Does anybody thought about playing an RPG using some of the worlds here in Multiverse?
    Totally! I don't have any RPs going rn though o: if I did, I might use MV as a place to build up the world around it.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • Sounds like an interesting concept for exploration, admittedly. Stuff like RPs, CYOAs or other venues to explore around the regions and locations in the Multiverse.

And the good thing is, a useful portion of the work is already done, or in the doing.

Years
  • My world in here actually came to be specifically for my RP and I've been using lore created in the RP/for the RP to develop it here.

That's cool.

We could do an RP located in one of the pokémon regions in this forum some day. What do you think?

Years
  • Something tells me we're gonna have to say goodbye to the Multiverse unless someone can find a place to keep it as a subforum.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Hmm... that's a shame... I guess I saw it coming. Hopefully we do get a subforum. Even if we don't, I have a few backup plans.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • It doesn't really matter to me where we go. As long as we are still around. c:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Blogs are a lot easier to make now, why don't we all just keep updating in a blog?

Back