• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2016 - Achievements and Triumphs

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
  • Hmmm.... That's hard to say.

As some smaller ones, I've picked up more seriously Multiplayer and RTS games, so that's something. Not as serious as other people around here though.

I will need to come back with some bigger achievements. Off to think!

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • When it comes to my gaming achievements for this year, I would have to go with that one my biggest ones was getting DC Universe Online on my list of games that I have gotten all achievements in that game. Well achievements that increase gamerscore. A smaller achievement in said game was getting one of my characters to have a CR over 170. (Said character being my Tech Hero with Ice Power, Robo Lass.)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Raising my rune trophy lists 5 times since previous year and especially finishing Sora no Kiseki FC and SC. Playing these games in English is one thing, but finishing them in Japanese... :D All dem 1M kanji =D

Years
  • I didn't really have any achievements this year, but I suppose not exploding with excitement at all the amazing games released was impressive enough.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    Bethesda done a pretty outstanding job at ruining the Fallout franchise by turning it from a clear, open choice, multi ending series of games that were both funny and yet a serious criticism of war into a linear, restrictive choice shooter that had no level cap, four copy paste endings and a plethora of bugs that would make New Vegas blush.

Years
  • I'm way too proud of this

Spoiler:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Took me a while to think of something I was actually proud of this year, but I did win the World Series in MLB The Show 16 in the Road To The Show mode, so that was pretty good.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Does catching my first wild Shiny in pokemon sun count? :D
    Sure I hatched two before but this was the first in the wild. Too bad it is the worst nature I could have. And not a great Pokemon too, Lillipup. But hey, still, shiny!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    So hey, I got a collateral with the sniper rifle in Halo 5 today, the first time I have ever done such a thing in my 12 years of playing FPS games.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'VE ALMOST FULLY COMPLETED ROLLERCOASTER TYCOON 2! IT'S ONLY TAKEN AN ENTIRE YEAR.

Does this include those horribly out of place expansions? Ugh, just thinking about that art style makes me want to vomit.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • After various resets, save losses, and save forfeits I've almost hit my second infamy rank. I guess that's about as close as I get.

OH, I learned (for the most part) how to play ARMA 3 decently.

I've also replayed many series I've been wanting to, like Half-Life, and soon Mass Effect.

I'll figure out some better achievements.

Back