• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] Luigi vs. Tails [GCC Weeks 9&10]

Who will win?

• Luigi

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Tails

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2017
    Here's the problem sonic needs rings to use super sonic but Mario should have 300 seconds until he dies (with the tanoki suit?

User19sq

Tails is useless. He has little relevance to his own series outside being Sonic's sidekick and doing tech stuff. But still, if he jumps into the Tornado with an Emerald, Luigi's pretty screwed.

Also, really? Using a gif from the anime? Ew.

User19sq

It shows Tails at his cutest! I mean, if you want I could use a character model from something AWFUL like Sonic Heroes?

Anything is better than X, or Boom and '06, for that matter. XD

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Come on. It's Luigi. He's green, had a great game in Luigi's Mansion, and told some great stories in The Thousand Year Door.

Knowing that his older, though less talented, brother was out on a no-doubt inconsequential errand, Luigi took a moment to leave a note.

"Mix a Keel Mango with a Peachy Peach to whip up a Fruit Parfait." These cryptic words were all Luigi wrote before leaving.

Upon reaching the Waffle Kingdom, Luigi was greeted by pure misery, an endless flow of tears over the kidnapping of Princess Eclair.

Arriving at the castle, Luigi was greeted by Minister Crepe, who carefully handed him a compass base with only one intact section.

"Our land had a second treasure: the Marvelous Compass. Find its seven parts, and find Eclair." So it began...

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Contrary to popular belief, Tails is a fucking idiot. If Luigi were standing perfectly still, Tails would probably jump right over him, completely missing.

Luigi on the other hand can bend the fabric of reality into a hallucinogenic acid trip. Nuff said.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    By the way, good on you for making the votes private so the people who voted Tails can't be hunted down.

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
    Years
    • Seen today
    if you wanted a real match, you should have subbed in puppet tails for tails because sp00ky

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Okay so I was going to look for a gif of Tails acting like an idiot, but "Tails being an idiot" yielded the most bizarre results I've ever seen on Google Images. I do not recommend.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Okay so I was going to look for a gif of Tails acting like an idiot, but "Tails being an idiot" yielded the most bizarre results I've ever seen on Google Images. I do not recommend.

Googled it myself, can confirm. This is my favorite one I found.

sonic-idiot-run-26.gif

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    1281b01e6beee5653e371c0cabf7ebd5.jpg

I liked Tails much more when he looked like this.

Gonna go with Luigi, he's remained a timeless icon and Tails has been retconned and redesigned so much he's almost a different character now.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • WEEGEE FOR THE WIN

He's more adorable, wackier, and more lovable. Tails may be smart, but Luigi is clearly the better underdog. No wonder had a year of his own.

50px-House_Tully.svg.png

Back