• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music What song is stuck in your head, lately?

User19sq

Not sure why there wasn't a thread like this before. Searched and everything, but whatever.

Is there a song that keeps playing in your head for no reason?

To me, "Blood" by The Dear Hunter keeps playing because its chorus goes, "I'm a killer!/I'm a killer!/I'm a killer, but I've killing myself all along". And every time I get on Discord, I tend to kill the chat and end up feeling very bad about it.. ._.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
Look at me by xxxtentacion is constantly in my head

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I don't think I have one that gets in my head all the time, but as of right now, it's Attack by 30 Seconds to Mars.

Years
I've had, for some odd reason since I haven't watched this movie in years or even listened to this song within the same amount of time, the "Thomas O'Malley Cat" song from The Aristocats popping up in my head recently. Or parts of it, anyway. I still have yet to figure out why that song, and not any of the many other songs I have heard in recent times. It's like my mind just dredged up a random thing from the depths of my memory. Wish it would go away though, it's getting annoying.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
i will pay anybody who can save me from the hell that is the voices in my head

ilookgorgeous

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 8, 2020
Michael Jackson. :) He's great. I love him. He's amazing. I love his songs. I listen to his music a lot. :)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
RECOMMEND PLAY MY SONG ON THE RADIO YOU TOO BUSY TRYNNA FIND THAT BLUE EYED SOUL I LET MY BLACK HAIR GROW AND MY WEED SMOKE

tbh literally anything off starboy will get stuck in my head lol.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
The Donkey Kong Rap.

It may have no style, it may have no grace, but it has a beat.

50px-House_Tully.svg.png

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
I've had "Take on Me" stuck in my head because I jokingly learned it on the guitar and am now convinced it's actually a pretty good song.

Back