• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Pokémon?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 21, 2021
Your Favorite Pok?mon?

Your favorite Pok?mon? My 15 favorite Pok?mon are Charizard, Drowzee, Hypno, Mewtwo, Mega Mewtwo X, Mega Mewtwo Y, Suicune, Lugia, Infernape, Empoleon, Emboar, Samurott, Reshiram, Zekrom, Primarina, Salazzle and Lunala!

You guys can also show your lists if you want to.

Does anyone feel like they have a true #1 like me?

Update: I decided to only find my #1 favorites and it went faster. I believe my favorites are correct.

Last edited:
Years
My favourite Pokemon is Zorua, I love its design and its ability is really unique and cool too! Absol is a close second and that was my favourite up until Gen V.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
Eevee of course along with all its evolutions, Riolu, Lucario, Charmander... I don't have a single favorite Pok?mon since there are so many of them. {XD}

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Too many favs tbh.

But some that stand out are probably Sneasel, Ribombee, Raichu... yea let's go with that for now. But also Chikorita, Dragonair, Masquerain, Mawile.... /keeps listing

Years
Despite popular belief, Butterfree is, and always will be my favorite Pokemon. I've loved it since the early days of the franchise, so its sad that it gets forgotten about in comparison to Beedrill.

Other Pokemon high on my list are Sceptile, Rayquaza, Froslass, and Slowking. And Azumarill too, I guess.

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
Years
If I'm not counting Legendary Pokemon, I'd have to say Sceptile, Feraligatr, Mudkip, Gardevoir, Gallade, and uh... Well the list goes on.

50px-House_Arryn.svg.png

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
Personally a fan of Piplup and Mimikyu. Mostly because Piplup is downright adorable and Mimikyu's lore is quite cute for me. Others include Weedle, Zigzaggoon and Jirachi.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Online now
I have so many favourites... Pikachu, Raichu, Gengar, Feraligatr, Incineroar, Salamence, Tyranitar, Volcarona, Venusaur, Greninja, Garchomp, Ferrothorn, Starmie, Machamp, Chandelure, Lucario, the list goes on and on...

Back