• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Pokémon?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • I consider Dunsparce my favorite.
    *high fives* Dunsparce is the best. Tremendous even. And it uses moves. It has the best moves.

Seriously though, my initial favourite was Alakazam, but it has since become Froslass. I actually first got interested in her when I was defeated by one in a WiFi battle haha. I then decided to breed and train one of my own, and we've been together ever since.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Honestly, it is near impossible for me to choose just one. However, I can think of one pokemon that caught my attention right away and instantly in love.... well 2 lines really...

Krookodile and Empoleon, both of these I liked from the time they said go on reveals. Piplup and Sandile I fell in love with both of them instantly. There was not a single time these faltered in my book as favorites like others have. That being said, I can't wait to run through Sinnoh again with Empoleon when remakes finally come out.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    My absolute favorite is bellsprout. i love the simplicity of its design and grass types in general tend to be my favorites.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2017
    Blaziken!
    He was my first starter in Pokemon Ruby and I just freakin' like his design + he's the original fire/fighting. lol

Years
  • Not the Mareep line, believe it or not! Hmm lesse..

Your Favorite Pokémon?
    Your Favorite Pokémon?
    Your Favorite Pokémon?

All three are important to me and I adore them all. Close seconds are Whimsicott, Mienshao, Chespin, Skiddo, Steenee, Floette, and Deoxys. d=(???)=b

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 17, 2021
    Flygon is pretty cool. It's so weird and mystical in a way that no other Dragon types are.

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    Here's my top 10 favorite Pokemon:

10. Dragonite
    9. Giratina
    8. Gengar
    7. Scizor
    6. Blaziken
    5. Delphox
    4. Ampharos
    3. Typhlosion
    2. Gardevoir
    1. Mewtwo

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    Well I decided to only focus on my #1 favorites and it went a whole lot faster. I believe my list is correct.

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
    Years
  • Gallade, Cubone, Archeops, Zeckrom, Garbodor, Froslass, Rowlet line, Ralts, Kirlia, Mega Gardevoir( yep only Mega).

I have many favorites, but above is most notable

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2017
    Mew I got like 10 of them from the event from trading from past generations and from the wii game pokeranch

Back