• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mr. Resetti vs. Navi [GCC Week 16]

Who won't be killed off for being too annoying?

• Mr. Resetti

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Navi

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

Yukari

I'll vote for Resetti because I've always found his rants cute and actually would occasionally intentionally reset the game just to listen to it. Navi on the other hand actually made me enjoy OoT less.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • HEY HEY HEY LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN!

Navi. Hands down.

Everything that this little twerp tries to do and say makes me want to take the most colorful bottle from the kitchen sink and.. ok that's too much but when it comes to just sheer annoyance, Navi is pretty much there so pls the other contestant, do us all a favor, rip and tear Navi into pieces and let that fairy drink the liquids coming from the most colorful bottle in the kitchen sink!

Spoiler:

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • 1. I never saw Navi as anoying tbh. I like her.
    2. I just love Resseti when he has his feet hidden in the ground like it's suppose to be

I played Animal Crossing more than Zelda in my life. I love both games but Animal Crossing is high in my priority list. I remember Resseti scared the sh*t of my cousin and me when he threaten to erase our file if we reset one more time D: We never did it again.... And I remember when his cousin(?) Don replaced him one day.... that's where I realized how much I liked Resseti because without him it wasn't the same experience.

Resseti for the win <3

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • Mr. Resetti because I don't know Navi (not in Botw to my knowledge) and also because one can have a beverage with Mr. Resetti should one desire it.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I never found Navi that much of an annoyance; I think Tatl and most definitely Fi got on my nerves much more often. Resetti's cute and all, but there's much more of an attachment to Navi for me.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    I'll vote for Resetti because I've always found his rants cute and actually would occasionally intentionally reset the game just to listen to it. Navi on the other hand actually made me enjoy OoT less.

Really nothing I can add to this. Resetti is sorta fun annoying and Navi actually outright damaged OoT

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Gotta be my man Resetti. You can even hang out at his house!! And meet his brother!!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I always found Resetti really amusing as well - it was a little annoying when my battery died and he would come out to chastise me even though it really wasn't my fault, but aside from that I've always thought his character was such a fun and creative way to nag kids about saving in games like AC.

Yukari

I always found Resetti really amusing as well - it was a little annoying when my battery died and he would come out to chastise me even though it really wasn't my fault, but aside from that I've always thought his character was such a fun and creative way to nag kids about saving in games like AC.

There's a trick to this though.

It's called "Charging your game whenever you aren't using it." c;

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • No matter how annoying Navi may be, she never got on my nerves like Resetti did. The only memories I have of Resetti are when he wouldn't accept my apology in Wild World (where he'd get you to type out a phrase and for some reason wouldn't accept it, so he blabbers for another five minutes before he gives you another try) and when he'd cover the entire screen with his rant. At least Navi's spamming was reduced in the 3DS remake.

User19sq

Resetti wins. He has a fucking pickaxe, and Fairy-types are weak against Steel.

Back