• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] GAME OF THRONES PC - GUARDIANS OF EDENIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
  • Well, since technically I'm way too busy this and the next week later, I suppose giving them the chances to make a comeback is a much better thing instead of getting another inactive member, so...

Welcome back, and signing out.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    Soapie? said:
    House Targaryen
    LilyGardy said:
    House Frey
    NightKrow said:
    House Manderly
    NinjaQueen said:
    House Bracken
    Alakazam17 said:
    House Yarwyck
    Poke-Potato said:
    House Westerling
    MythicalSerenade said:
    House Florent
    TISSUEPAPERGHOST said:
    House Belmore
    SirDolan said:
    House Baelish
    Phosphophyllite said:
    House Tully
    viper8890 said:
    House Redfort
    Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see the surprise on GC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : )
    :'(
    You're already aware of the surprise my dear Soaps, its a certain mustached gentleman, if ya know what I mean ;).

Great to be back. Will we (me and Phosphophyllite) be part of the GC?
    Finally! I'm back, babies! I didn't really expect to actually make it, lol.
    Yes, I'm going to send both of you invites to join the GC, PM me & let me know if you can't.

Well, since technically I'm way too busy this and the next week later, I suppose giving them the chances to make a comeback is a much better thing instead of getting another inactive member, so...

Welcome back, and signing out.
    Speaking of inactivity, from now on, prolonged inactivity will also be grounds for Elimination, so keep that in mind.

The Special Challenge for the Shields is not ready yet, so let's move on to your next Challenge.

Play the Game in the link mentioned above (will require Flash Player, as I've already told you).

You need to get a High Score, take a Screenshot (only requires a simple right click & "save image as"), upload it to an image sharing site (or Post it as an attachment, whatever suits you) & Post it here.

To be Safe from Elimination, you need to be the Claimant who has the Highest Score at the end of the allotted time. All the rest of you will be sent to the Confinement Cells, where at least two (or more) of you will become the next victims of Twoey >:).

There is a time limit of 48 Hours, starting from the time this Post has been made, which will not be extended.

You can Edit your Scores as many times as you want, till I announce the end of the Challenge, but make sure to inform me when you do (just VM me), so I can update your Scores.

Only the Scores at the end of the Challenge will count.

So guys, get going ^^.

Pika Pika :chu:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Here ya go. I played this game earlier, and it was kind of tiring for me. Since the phone I'm on has a dysfunctional power off button, I decided to improvise and use another, worse phone to take a picture of this.

Spoiler:

:')

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Now that reminds me, either I didn't get an invite to the group or I don't remember how to join one.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • ALOLAN VOLCANIC PANIC LEADERBOARD

1. NightKrow - 783,750
    2. Phosphophyllite - 755,250

STILL TO DO THE CHALLENGE

1. Alakazam17
    2. LilyGardy
    3. MythicalSerenade
    4. NinjaQueen
    5. Poke-Potato
    6. SirDolan
    7. Soapie❤
    8. TISSUEPAPERGHOST
    9. viper8890

10. ???? (Super Mystery Contestant)
    >:) >:) >:) >:)

Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    Soapie❤ said:
    House Targaryen
    LilyGardy said:
    House Frey
    NightKrow said:
    House Manderly
    NinjaQueen said:
    House Bracken
    Alakazam17 said:
    House Yarwyck
    Poke-Potato said:
    House Westerling
    MythicalSerenade said:
    House Florent
    TISSUEPAPERGHOST said:
    House Belmore
    SirDolan said:
    House Baelish
    Phosphophyllite said:
    House Tully
    viper8890 said:
    House Redfort
    Alright guys, a little less than 24 Hours left to complete the Challenge. At least get a score in, doesn't necessarily have to be the highest, because remember, not completing the Challenge means penalties >:).

Pika Pika :chu:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Yeah like I said when you first talked about those games, there's no way I can play during the weekend. So sadly I can't do this one! :(

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • My score. Not great at all but the Alolan starters are very cute. :) Maybe it is how I hold my phone but this game really hurts my hand.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20170514_0002.png
      wp_ss_20170514_0002.png
      67.8 KB · Views: 8

Guest123123

I think this is the best I can do. My reaction time isn't fast enough to keep switching between the Pokemon when all three types of rocks are coming at once, so I mostly stuck with one until there was a major pattern change or that Pokemon ran out of health.

Poke-Potato

"I'll take a potato chip and..EAT IT."- Light (DN)
    Years
  • I didn't have enough time to try this multiple times haah this is the best I have to show lol

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back