• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: daily vidya chat

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • So i was playing some wolfenstein the new order as a way to prepare myself for the upcoming wolfenstein game

Spoiler:

And thats a good thing for me since ill be doing a game review for wolfenstein the new order. Ill just prepare some of my banners that im making with GIMP.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    So i was playing some wolfenstein the new order as a way to prepare myself for the upcoming wolfenstein game

Spoiler:

And thats a good thing for me since ill be doing a game review for wolfenstein the new order. Ill just .

You must have liked that particular segment in the trailer where there were Nazis talking to some Klansmen. But hey, if we get to fire upon both NAZIS and KKK KLANSMEN in Wolf 2, it would definitely turn some heads around.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • You must have liked that particular segment in the trailer where there were Nazis talking to some Klansmen. But hey, if we get to fire upon both NAZIS and KKK KLANSMEN in Wolf 2, it would definitely turn some heads around.

Who doesn't want a game where you get to kill both nazis and klansmen. Then again those klansmen shown in the trailer are probably just cameos and are less likely to appear as hostiles unless im proven to be wrong. But i mean, the landscape right now is so sensitive that everyone gets offended at anything. I was just reading the delicious youtube comments.

Like the alt-right who think wolfenstein: the new colossus is racist against white people. As explained by this source
    https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/the-alt-right-thinks-wolfenstein-the-new-colossus-is-racist-to-white-people

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Call of Duty modern Warfare Remasturd officially gets its own stand alone release as officially confirmed by Activision.

https://www.polygon.com/2017/6/23/15864228/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-remastered-standalone-release-date-ps4-xbox-one-pc

It was leaked not too long ago so it didnt come out as a surprise. Also for 39.99 which is defintely overpriced (and dead on arrival too). No variety map pack included because Activision.

PC and XBone releases are to follow. Obviously PS4 gets the high priority.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Them holding this game back for a month for the PC and XBOX One makes absolutely no sense. DLC? Sure. An entire game? Hell no.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Similar route happened with Destiny. Activision and Sony are apparently BFFs.

No, that's not true at all. Destiny was just content being held back, not an entire game.

Speaking of, that content will finally release for XBOX One users.

In October. When it's meaningless.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • No, that's not true at all. Destiny was just content being held back, not an entire game.

Speaking of, that content will finally release for XBOX One users.

In October. When it's meaningless.

I mean, Xbox is guilty of it too. Rise of the Tomb Raider was a timed exclusive. It's still the same concept with Destiny; my point stands that Activision-Sony is a toxic relationship for non-PS users.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Ote more of daddy activision and daddy sony being best buds and are possiblly hetero sexual life partners at this point????. Its more visible than a couple of lovers doing some public displays of affection at this point????. And that reminds me that i would need to beg a friend to lend me time to use his ps4 so i could do a first impressions of cod ww2's beta when it launches

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Speaking of Destiny, they better have a console to PC character import. They already shafted the PC base to a month and a half extra wait, when the whole game will already be spoiled, so I'd be 2x upset with them if they didn't have this feature.

On the flipside if they do have this feature *with* a character redesign option (even if your stuck with the same species + sex) I'd be pretty darn happy!

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Say has anyone happened to watch smosh's honest trailer for crash bandicoot yet? Because mannn...they panned it into the grounddd.
    I feel annoyed.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • That's kind of the point of their Honest Trailers series, though. Panning stuff hard into the the ground.

Oh I'm aware of that, but even the tone of this video even sounded like a rant than their usual brand of parody. I've watched most of their honest trailers for movies/tv and games, but this is the first one I've had to dislike. Not one bit of it was amusing at all, even the self deprecating parts.

Years
  • Oh I'm aware of that, but even the tone of this video even sounded like a rant than their usual brand of parody. I've watched most of their honest trailers for movies/tv and games, but this is the first one I've had to dislike. Not one bit of it was amusing at all, even the self deprecating parts.

Given that they panned it that hard, wouldn't that mean they had high expectations that the games did not hold up to after picking them up specifically for making the video, though? The honest trailers series from the movie side very, very much starts appearing like a rant on the movie in focus at times. It's quite frankly normal for the entire Honest Trailers brand, you're likely just so attached to the Crash Bandicoot series that it's the first time you've felt personally impacted by it. Happens to all of us at one point or another.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    They added Pyramidhead to Super Bomberman R, and I might just have to load it up again just to see.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • If anyone has VR capacity available to them, I highly recommend they check out Rec Room. It's a fantastic social game with gamemodes ranging from paintball, to soccer, to co-op questing! Not to mention the "rec room" space which is a public lobby where you can meet, interact with, and play minigames with people from around the world. Or they'll just chase you around the room making slurping noises I mean it's a public lobby so you're really putting yourself out to that kinda stuff...

Oh and did I mention it's FREE?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    The reviews on crash the nsane trilogy are to say insane? What does vg think?? Anyway as much as i would like to make fun of most game journalists who tend to make excuses.. what di you guys think?

What issues are you having with the reviews?

Back