• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Metroid: Samus Returns is the first preorder I've made in a long time. I'm doing it to show support for the franchise so it doesn't go absent again. :why:

DeusPro

Banned
    Years
  • Bought Sonic Mania! Great game. Personally right now I'm thinking of picking up NBA 2K18 with the money I'm gonna get for my birthday, but we'll see how that goes :D

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
    Years
  • Bought 20XX on steam... a Megaman X rogue like game, it's so good I can almost cry.

CAPCOM GIVE US A NEW MEGAMAN GAME DAMN IT!!!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Not actually a game but I finally got a New Nintendo 2DS XL to upgrade my old Aqua blue 3DS which is very old.

I got the Orange and White 2DS XL and games such as Pokemon Sun run much faster on it.

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
    Years
  • It's been a little while since I bought a game, but the last one I got was Rune Factory 2 at the local game shop. They carry older games, and if you haven't been in a bit, you never know what they'll have in store. Need to go back soon cx

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Just bought Minecraft for the Switch. I recently had to downgrade in computers, and this one can't run Minecraft that well, so... the Switch version it is.

Man, this will be the 4th time I bought this game.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • How dare you rank my Titan race dead last in your list #TitanMasterRace

You know... not everyone understands that Titan Fisting your enemies to death is the best way to kill them... They will learn... (also he ranked them in the same order you did ;] )

On topic recently got that sweet Destiny 2 Razer ornata. I don't think its going to last very long... I'd have returned it if it wasnt for the fact that I got over excited and put the box outside (and it rained A LOT) Squeaky spacebar that has already gotten stuck once. I find my shift button not holding the whole time I have it down causing my to cease sprinting (this could be me though as I'm not used to such a short keystroke)

It looks great, I love the wristpad, and the buttons feel decently well (better for typing), but they should have done a Black Widow...

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Been a while since I bought anything since next month is hell for the wallet. Preloaded Gold off the eShop and bought Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light for the DS. Decided to buy the latter game after playing the Octopath Traveler demo. I still haven't played the Bravely Default games (despite owning the first one) but Octopath Traveler got me interested in trying out the Bravely Team's original work.

Back