• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries Redux: Beyond the Glass

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • The initial phase post that went up contained incorrect information, so please disregard anything you may have seen in that one that was not in the updated one. Events really fuck me up tbh.

You may continue on as normal now.

Years
  • Does that mean the doc didn't save Doof? He was slashed before right?
    Not sure who killed who apart from that, but it looks like Bard wasn't visited by cultists. Going to throw in a temporary vote for one of them.

##burn Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Does that mean the doc didn't save Doof? He was slashed before right?
    Not sure who killed who apart from that, but it looks like Bard wasn't visited by cultists. Going to throw in a temporary vote for one of them.

##burn Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Okay, I think clarifications are in order, lest we all sink into despair. Away with the fancy words, but yeah...

I killed Bard

And by extension,

Either Bidoof FTW or Charlie Brown, whoever is the Lover.

I killed Gunner too.

I'm not Mafia though. I'm Pandora, the Vigilante... and it seems my kills were way off the mark. Seems I need to reanalyze things.

Claiming is dangerous for me though because it makes my killing vulnerable to the mafia, but I'm choosing to because I think it's fundamentally better for town.

Due to this, we can conclude:
    - Bard is Banshee.
    - Charlie Brown is more likely to be Kharis because Bard didn't seem to be alarmed of Doof being stabbed.
    - Not sure how Noraxia died but maybe an Atlantean did or maybe Jailer did it.
    - I am Pandora, meaning Hyper Morian did not kill Bard. Not sure how this translates to anything but I think Hyper is inno, but he could be any visiting role such as cultist.

I want to clarify something so
    ##Burn Melody

Last edited:
    Years
  • Okay but... red backgr - is this that slightly different shade again ffs?

Edit: I'd tell the doc to save Drew but it might actually be better to let them decide for themselves so mafia can't predict what they'll do.

Also, why Melody?

Last edited:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • ngl
    I'm pretty satisfied with Ishi's explanation for this. It makes a lot of sense and explains the number of deaths.

Confused about one thing though. Bard is the Banshee and messages sent to him from the Dragonkeeper are supposed to be leaked. He said he got a message, but there wasn't any 'leaking'. How come?

Years
  • Confused about one thing though. Bard is the Banshee and messages sent to him from the Dragonkeeper are supposed to be leaked. He said he got a message, but there wasn't any 'leaking'. How come?

Either Naku goofed, you're wrong/lying or the messages didn't come from the Dragonkeeper. Weirdly I'm leaning towards the latter at the moment.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    @Kiyo, just wondering (seeing as you never answered Daniel's question about it) what you're wanting to clarify by voting for Mel? Forgive me for not being around enough to read her behaviour or anything but tbh it seems I'm not the only one questioning this.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • @Kiyo, just wondering (seeing as you never answered Daniel's question about it) what you're wanting to clarify by voting for Mel? Forgive me for not being around enough to read her behaviour or anything but tbh it seems I'm not the only one questioning this.

It's something that relates to the mistake pertaining the phase post for Day 3. I don't think I can reveal it though.

But after recalling the previous days, I'm willing to scumread Melody. She's seemingly non proactive unlike her common town version and seems to be weirdly laying low...as if she were not town. Her posts seem too neutral overall.

What are your thoughts on Melody?

Scratch that, it was a Goof. That answers that question.
    I get the plan behind it now too.

I guess it was to get the identity of the Banshee, leading to a gaining of trust. I think the dragonkeeper is some experienced player.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • And here I thought people were armed with the next level toys and were eager to start fireworks by setting themselves on fire, screaming 'Happy New Year' as they run around pantsless.

Y'all disappoint me.

Back