• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries Redux: Beyond the Glass

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I'm gonna ## Burn No One because I haven't been here much since Christmas + I'm on mobile rn and tired from work

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Night Two

The man on the deer frowned at the crowd before him, though no one would notice thanks to his hood. These people were disappointing.

Everyone began to tear into their gifts and discover what awaited them within. One unlucky individual pulled out the Mark of the Mortician from their gift . . . but found no use for it. It seemed that one lucky elf could have made wonderful use of the new skills that this item would have granted, perhaps in a way that could help save Arxium, even, but these people didn't have any interest in helping one another. Most of them hoarded their gifts greedily, refusing to trade with anyone else. Now that was hardly in the spirit of the Festival of Snow, now was it? To Hell with them, then. They'd have to deal with the consequences.

As everyone revealed the contents of their boxes, they all gained a new item, even if one of those items was useless. Unknown to them, some of these boxes came with an extra surprise . . . ones not as welcome as the items they now held, and which might not be entirely apparent at the moment. Who would know which among them had drawn the short straws? Perhaps they'd find out later. For now, they could enjoy their new items in relative peace.

As the sun fell and darkness came once more, everyone began to abandon the festival and return to their homes, wondering what tonight would bring.

Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. No death posts.
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or Discord. If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
    • In order for a player to be burned, they must have a majority of at least half the number of current players plus one.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Burn[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to change your vote, first use [b]##Unburn[/b] Player to nullify your previous vote.
    Cast

Nakuzami as the Whispers

Bidoof FTW as ???
    Kitty as ???
    purplecicada as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    aeternum as the Ambassador
    Salzorrah as ???
    HyperMorian as ???
    Miah as ???
    Fletch as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Sparkin as ???
    Syn as ???
    L'Belle as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Noraxia as ???
    Melody as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
    Paranoia_ as ???
    Desox as ???
    Desinishon as ???
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
    Juno as ???

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Day Three

The holidays had ended, and with them so many lives had as well.

Last night had been an eventful one, to say the least. A series of chain reactions caused havoc throughout the city, and there was a brand new pile of corpses to prove it.

Who were they, and what had happened to them?

The citizens would only know once the smoke of this conflict had cleared.

Bidoof FTW is dead.

Bardothren is dead.

Charlie Brown is dead.

Noraxia is dead.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru visited Bardothren last night!

HyperMorian visited Bardothren last night!

Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. No death posts.
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or Discord. If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
    • In order for a player to be burned, they must have a majority of at least half the number of current players plus one.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Burn[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to change your vote, first use [b]##Unburn[/b] Player to nullify your previous vote.
    Cast

Nakuzami as the Whispers

Bidoof FTW as ???
    Kitty as ???
    purplecicada as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    aeternum as the Ambassador
    Salzorrah as ???
    HyperMorian as ???
    Miah as ???
    Fletch as ???
    Pecilia as ???