• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts...

Years

Darn it, that was why I didn't post earlier...but nope, I was distracted with the VGM Quiz to know spot 100 was open.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    BO0!

Ghost Time! Ooooh Ninetales! Kitsune powers! To commemorate the occasion.

Ooh, congrats on joining the dark side! ;) I've gotcha added to the first post as a Ninetales ghost! If you'd ever like to swap your species, feel free to let me know. :D

Years

Guess we're not getting the other types of ghosts, huh? I guess when this thread was posted some time ago, many more people participated in it.

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020

Reaching 200 is pretty difficult with only a handful of people.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years

Ohhh damn and blast, I was hoping for that 100th spot myself, haha! Looks like Code has the power to "boo" now. ;)

Years

I also wanted that 200th post as well, but that's just how the game goes. As far as GT is concerned, I think I just lost both Mafia games I was involved in, and the VGM Quiz is not going too well...but I think FTE Arena is going to bring me back up. :t183:

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years

I've looked at the VGM Quiz and couldn't make head nor tail of most those songs, I'm afraid. :'( Wish I could put aside more time for it.

Also I really have to cram for an assignment (in between going to the dentist), so uh, not sure if I'll be able to secretly beat Resolve and Code at the Ice Cream Blowout. xD

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years

I have like a 50 point lead with 18 or so hours to go(give or take an hour). FTE Arena was sheer luck and you know it lol. Had you not gotten a 5 roll on Pin Missile, Take Down may not have been enough to KO Lele. Then Nah would be a sitting duck to a Fairy move.

Hyzenthlay

Years

Luck? Heh, think what you will, but we on Team Filu know it was sheer ingenuity on our part. ;)

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years

Why, in that case, thank you! Seeing as I happen to be a lucky Clover, bringing good fortune wherever I may go... as far as my team is concerned, that is! ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    10 Ninjaed by Hyzen.

With the amount of damage Take Down did, Tapu Lele still would have gone down even if Pin Missile hit 3 times. What I didn't expect was Fairy types resisting Bug. Still, that now puts Team Filu (genius name, Hyzen), ahead 8 to 7. Imo, Tapu Lele was the most threatening member of your team, and I was glad to take it out now.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years

I also expected Pin Missile to be super effective, but all's well that ends well. Lele apparently knew a Fairy-type move, which must have been Draining Kiss, so I imagine it was their intent to rid our team of Nah? And we all know how that turned out! ?

Also, I think I've reached 80 points now, so I can at least buy the jetpack! ^_^

Years

I would have liked the +1 Move, but I'm not that active of a poster. I'll settle for a Lum Berry...once I get one more Ice Cream post. In the past few Rounds in regular FTE, we were worried about status effects, and only two people were carrying status-removing Berries. I'll hold onto one for the team.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years

I would have liked the +1 Move, but I'm not that active of a poster. I'll settle for a Lum Berry...once I get one more Ice Cream post. In the past few Rounds in regular FTE, we were worried about status effects, and only two people were carrying status-removing Berries. I'll hold onto one for the team.

Maybe Code will send you a pair of Running Shoes! If he's not buying them for himself, haha... and if you ask him nicely... and perhaps become a double agent for his team. ;)

Hi Calzone! Can I call you Cal? I'm super happy to see you're discovering Pok?mon Trivia, but just thought I'd let you know that you can't make number-only posts in this thread. :) Feel free to join the chat though, or make a topic of your own (since our current discussion must feel sort of exclusive, haha).

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
    Ah, I see makes sense. To bad, I would have joined but it didn't seem to really stike my eye when it first came about, although I would join now if I couldAnyway sure feel free to call me cal, just not...
    lil' cal...
    Watch out for Ghosts...

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years

Eh Calzone, if you want, feel free to check out Fire Type Emblem(which is stickied as a featured game). Battle#1 should be ending sometime soon(hopefully) so perhaps you can join in at the tail end or ask to wait for Battle#2 seeing as one of our compatriots had to bow out due to RL. Saying Kecleon rocks in your sign-up earns you free berries.

Back