• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.4%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.9%
  • Winter

Votes: 225 41.1%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 2, 2020
I've had my eye on this game since 2015. The alpha was made available in November, 2015. The alpha is also the only download for the rom available. It's June of 2018 now. Has production for this rom stopped?

Dionen, I understand if you still are busy with school but don't leave cold turkey. There really should be an update if development is still going and you should state where the game is at. It's wrong to keep all these people waiting with the amount of awards and hype this game has. If production has stopped, at least say so and provide these people with some closure. I believe nearing 3 years with no update to the game is far too long.

Last edited:

MasterBallz

MasterBall Abuser
Years
I've had my eye on this game since 2015. The alpha was made available in November, 2015. The alpha is also the only download for the rom available. It's June of 2018 now. Has production for this rom stopped?

Dionen, I understand if you still are busy with school but don't leave cold turkey. There really should be an update if development is still going and you should state where the game is at. It's wrong to keep all these people waiting with the amount of awards and hype this game has. If production has stopped, at least say so and provide these people with some closure. I believe nearing 3 years with no update to the game is far too long.

Or he can hand down the project to someone else if he stopped working on it or is too busy like Le Pug did with Pokemon Discovery.

Years
don't be impatient, there are tons of games to occupy your time, the guy obviously does this because he likes it, so handing the project to someone else like its some obligation wouldn't cut it. let him do what he likes when he wants. Except if you're paying him ofc and i have missed it.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 6, 2024
Haven't checked the thread for so long, I'm still hyped af about this game. Take all of the time you need to make it good, I'll be waiting Dionen!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 1, 2022
Hi I'm Satoshi and I'm writing to tell you if you can give me the permissions to use your pokemon Life tiles.

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
i heard its still an active project but is there any expected release date for the next update. just wondering cause this game has tons of potential

Years
I really love this game and it's one of the ones that survived when my SD card was corrupted so I wanted to check to see if there was an update. Sadly, from what I see on the thread that doesn't appear to be the case. I hope we can get an update on this soon and I can't wait to see more of the plot cause I find it very interesting. :)

Dionen

deprived of sleep
Years
9C65CqW.png
5AJhZAE.png
1IsD4Qf.png

G0FclrS.png
4r6AKVZ.png
dxsCCZZ.png

I redid some old maps and almost every map is now up to date. I'm removing all the cringy dialog and mostly rewriting everything. Also, I finally decided how the whole story will flow. It's amazing how much it changed since the day I created this thread.
The funniest thing is that you still know nothing about it (sorry :tongue-poke:)

Last edited:
Years
9C65CqW.png
vIp8hag.png
1IsD4Qf.png

G0FclrS.png
4r6AKVZ.png
dxsCCZZ.png

I redid some old maps and almost every map is now up to date. I'm removing all the cringy dialog and mostly rewriting everything. Also, I finally decided how the whole story will flow. It's amazing how much it changed since the day I created this thread.
The funniest thing is that you still know nothing about it (sorry :tongue-poke:)
Good to see this hack is back!

Years
9C65CqW.png
vIp8***.png
1IsD4Qf.png

G0FclrS.png
4r6AKVZ.png
dxsCCZZ.png

\o\ /o/ \o/

good things come to those who wait indeed xD

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
9C65CqW.png
5AJhZAE.png
1IsD4Qf.png

G0FclrS.png
4r6AKVZ.png
dxsCCZZ.png

oh man now I'm going to play this game because its in production again. I'm fairly new to the rom hacking community (only been on for 2-3 months) but I watched a youtuber play it (not going to say his name cause I think that is not allowed) and it looked good and I seen this rom hack in the progressing roms before and decided to pass because you had not updated for 2 years but I guess I will try it because I know its alive again. by the way take your time with this rom hack cause It looks darn good.

Back