• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA ask the baby anything

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
(i couldnt think of a better title ok)

ok so basically im baby,, ask me anything i guess. i'm skylar, 21 and have a boyfriend of a year and a half almost. uhh. i will most likely be a college dropout after this semester. i'm nonbinary and use they/them or he/him pronouns and uh i rlly like youtube and writing. feel free to ask me stuff. just be respectful.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
What are your thoughts on the Lion King remake and do you think Little Mermaid deserves the same treatment?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
christ, a Little Mermaid live action movie............. could actually be epic, now that I think about it haha.

Hoshiko!! How come you started to like jacksepticeye?

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
christ, a Little Mermaid live action movie............. could actually be epic, now that I think about it haha.

Hoshiko!! How come you started to like jacksepticeye?
i discovered him through a rick and morty vr series that he was doing. he was a bit loud for me at the time, but i have gotten used to it. i then saw his undertale genocide route in my recommended and was like "hm why not" bc i had already seen dan and phil play the pacifist route of undertale. i started watching him in late 2017. i fell down the rabbit hole from there and have been stuck in the jse community and have been watching his videos since then. he just has such a.. charismatic personality, and he's so genuine and honest. especially now in 2019, he's really trying to be himself and to be happy and trying to spread positive mental attitude. he's so positive and loving!! i might not be watching his videos as often lately but i still love him so much and i really hope i can meet him some day.

What are your thoughts on the Lion King remake and do you think Little Mermaid deserves the same treatment?
to be honest, i am quite excited for the lion king remake. i wanna see it!! i do think the little mermaid should. i'd definitely go and see that. it'd be interesting to see what they do with a live action remake of that.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Here's what Disney has planned for the next 2 years:

2019:
Dumbo(out now)
Avengers 4(End Game) <- out soon
Toy Story 4
Lion King
Aladdin
Frozen 2
Lilo&Stitch <- first time I've heard of this and honestly I don't know when its getting released. Can only imagine Stitch though... *shivers*
Artemis Fowl <- no release date but Evil Pixie caught my eye

2020:
Mulan
Indiana Jones 5 <- like seriously?
Gigantie <- think Jack and the Beanstalk
Guaridans of the Galaxy 3
Maleficent 2
Hunchback of Notre Dame <- live action Esmeralda anyone?

Of the above, which has caught your interest?

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
Here's what Disney has planned for the next 2 years:

2019:
Dumbo(out now)
Avengers 4(End Game) <- out soon
Toy Story 4
Lion King
Aladdin
Frozen 2
Lilo&Stitch <- first time I've heard of this and honestly I don't know when its getting released. Can only imagine Stitch though... *shivers*
Artemis Fowl <- no release date but Evil Pixie caught my eye

2020:
Mulan
Indiana Jones 5 <- like seriously?
Gigantie <- think Jack and the Beanstalk
Guaridans of the Galaxy 3
Maleficent 2
Hunchback of Notre Dame <- live action Esmeralda anyone?

Of the above, which has caught your interest?
maleficent 2, hunchback of notre dame (i just watched the original like a year ago for the first time), and lilo and stitch. oh also frozen 2!!!

Can I give you hugs?
hmmm.. i can high five you at least! i am a little iffy about hugs with someone i don't know too well.

fenberry

Lover <3
Years
  • Age 18
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2019
maleficent 2, hunchback of notre dame (i just watched the original like a year ago for the first time), and lilo and stitch. oh also frozen 2!!!

hmmm.. i can high five you at least! i am a little iffy about hugs with someone i don't know too well.

works for me! *high fives*

(On a side note, I accidentally typed mew instead of me. XD)

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
What would be your team in a full battle (assuming you were able to have/catch all Pokemon)?
Oof that's a good question!!! I think there's a limit of 6 Pokémon iirc?

I want to say:
-Delcatty
-Clefable
-Gengar
-Mew
-Celebi
-Jirachi
Who would you say is your second favorite YouTuber? :)
Oh gosh. Uhm, well I technically consider Dan and Phil one youtuber (since they're basically conjoined at the hip), so I'll say that. They both mean a lot to me and they're both super great for lgbtq+ representation considering they both came out recently. I've liked them since 2012 and my love for them has only grown since then (we don't talk about the time I fell out of my obsession with them ok) but they mean a lot to me and they're so welcoming to the phandom and just overall great youtubers that try their best and make great content.

What's your absolute favorite pokemon?
Oh no that's difficult. Uhm. I'm not sure.. I want to say it's a tie between Skitty and Jirachi.

Back