• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] PokeDex Shop

Years
  • Hey, I'd love to trade a couple of Applin with items. I'm on Sword so lets say 2x Applin w/ Tart Apple from me for 2x Applin w/ Sweet Apple from yourself?

I understand this is mainly a breeding shop but I think I'm going to struggle to fill my Pokédex so I was wondering if you have any of the following lying around:
    - Porygon2 (to keep)
    - Porygon-Z (to keep)
    - Zarude (touch-trade obviously - if possible to both my Sword and then Shield files but otherwise just Sword)

No worries if not, would definitely like to do the Apple trade though : )

No spares for the Porygons atm
    A day earlier and I probably could've sent you a porygon-Z from Legends... assuming Legends mons can be traded like normal in SwSh.
    But I needed box space so I yeeted everything that was excess xD
    I'm not done with their research tasks though, so I might end up with more spares sooner or later... kinda depends on whether or not I find their items in distortions or not, as I'm low on Merit Points atm.

I'd need to look up the cram-o-matic recipes, but I might also be able to still make an upgrade and dubious disc in Shield.

The Applin trade I can definitely do... I'm currently low on Tart Apples so that'd actually be perfect =3

As for Zarude... it's not required to get your Dex checked off as completed.
    I do have one, but I'm not particularly eager to risk potentially losing it tbh.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Zarude... it's not required to get your Dex checked off as completed.
    I do have one, but I'm not particularly eager to risk potentially losing it tbh.

Yeah I know, I'm just completionist like that, ever since I caught up with the gens that still have wi-fi (but about 3 months too late for the monkey). Fair enough though!

No spares for the Porygons atm
    A day earlier and I probably could've sent you a porygon-Z from Legends... assuming Legends mons can be traded like normal in SwSh.
    But I needed box space so I yeeted everything that was excess xD
    I'm not done with their research tasks though, so I might end up with more spares sooner or later... kinda depends on whether or not I find their items in distortions or not, as I'm low on Merit Points atm.

I'd need to look up the cram-o-matic recipes, but I might also be able to still make an upgrade and dubious disc in Shield.

The Applin trade I can definitely do... I'm currently low on Tart Apples so that'd actually be perfect =3

Awesome, well I'm 1 hour behind you time-wise and available every evening except tomorrow when I'm limited to after about 8:30pm so just set a time - whether you want to wait and see on Porygon items or not is up to you. You'd need to put a Memory in I believe to get enough points which is why I don't do it myself. Its only 5 BP on BDSP but I haven't played through them yet or I'd just be looking for a trade-back. I'm conscious of the fact that I have very little to offer outside of standard items though!

Years
  • Yeah I know, I'm just completionist like that, ever since I caught up with the gens that still have wi-fi (but about 3 months too late for the monkey). Fair enough though!

Awesome, well I'm 1 hour behind you time-wise and available every evening except tomorrow when I'm limited to after about 8:30pm so just set a time - whether you want to wait and see on Porygon items or not is up to you. You'd need to put a Memory in I believe to get enough points which is why I don't do it myself. Its only 5 BP on BDSP but I haven't played through them yet or I'd just be looking for a trade-back. I'm conscious of the fact that I have very little to offer outside of standard items though!

My work's busy summer season has started early unfortunately, but I'll try to breed two Applins for holding the Sweet Apples tomorrow after work.

As for the porygons, I actually found an upgrade in a distortion after my previous post, and I still had several Dubious Discs, so once I catch another Porygon I should at least be able to send you a porygon-Z (gotta go catch some as my dumb ass forgot to keep some around for the evolving research tasks rofl, luckily they are pretty common in the Mirelands Distortions).

As for a time... let's aim for Thursday, so not tomorrow but the day after. Say 8pm my time / 7 pm your time?

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    My work's busy summer season has started early unfortunately, but I'll try to breed two Applins for holding the Sweet Apples tomorrow after work.

As for the porygons, I actually found an upgrade in a distortion after my previous post, and I still had several Dubious Discs, so once I catch another Porygon I should at least be able to send you a porygon-Z (gotta go catch some as my dumb ass forgot to keep some around for the evolving research tasks rofl, luckily they are pretty common in the Mirelands Distortions).

As for a time... let's aim for Thursday, so not tomorrow but the day after. Say 8pm my time / 7 pm your time?

Great! I'll be ready : )

Do you need any particular item in return for the Porygons? Or Just something valuable? The only worthwhile Apriball Pokémon I have are Blastoise (non-HA) in Lure Ball and Slowpoke (& Galar) (non-HA) in Dream Ball, Porygon in Beast Ball, Pawniard in Safari Ball - weird - and a few Wonder Trade-obtained breedjects I can use with Moon Ball (Dratini, Dreepy, Ralts, Rufflet, Sableye, Spiritomb), Beast Ball (Beldum, Porygon, Skarmory, Tyrunt, Wooloo), Sport Ball Elekid, Dream Ball West Sea Gastrodon...and a few others but all pretty basic stuff for something with a trade thread I imagine.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Great! I'll be ready : )

Do you need any particular item in return for the Porygons? Or Just something valuable? The only worthwhile Apriball Pokémon I have are Blastoise (non-HA) in Lure Ball and Slowpoke (& Galar) (non-HA) in Dream Ball, Porygon in Beast Ball, Pawniard in Safari Ball - weird - and a few Wonder Trade-obtained breedjects I can use with Moon Ball (Dratini, Dreepy, Ralts, Rufflet, Sableye, Spiritomb), Beast Ball (Beldum, Porygon, Skarmory, Tyrunt, Wooloo), Sport Ball Elekid, Dream Ball West Sea Gastrodon...and a few others but all pretty basic stuff for something with a trade thread I imagine.

I got 2 Applins holding Sweet Apples standing ready.
    I also got a Porygon holding an Upgrade I made in the Cram-o-matic standing ready, so that it will evolve into Porygon2 during the trade.
    And I threw a Porygon-Z from Legends over to Shield, which is holding nothing.
    So I'm ready for tomorrow on my end ^.^

I already got most of those you listed or am just not interested in them, except for the Moon Ball Ralts. That one would be nice to have.
    I consider the Porygon-Z a freebie as I needed to do more of them anyway in Legends, and I would've just released it otherwise.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I already got most of those you listed or am just not interested in them, except for the Moon Ball Ralts. That one would be nice to have.
    I consider the Porygon-Z a freebie as I needed to do more of them anyway in Legends, and I would've just released it otherwise.

Cool, I'll breed up a spare couple of those for the Porygons:)

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Okay I'm online with Link Code 0987 1236 whenever you're ready. Trainer name is Sword

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Ignore the markings - I just put a red circle on anything I'm happy to trade away, helps when sorting in HOME (although we really need a way to exclude via marking rather than just search for them). Also decided to stick a Tiny Mushroom and Big Mushroom on the Ralts given I have no need for 300 of them haha

Years
  • Ignore the markings - I just put a red circle on anything I'm happy to trade away, helps when sorting in HOME (although we really need a way to exclude via marking rather than just search for them). Also decided to stick a Tiny Mushroom and Big Mushroom on the Ralts given I have no need for 300 of them haha

Enjoy your Porygons and the apples =3

Years
  • Bumping this to announce now being open for business for Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl as well.
    Pretty late, I guess =P

Anyway, for BDSP I'm currently offering breeding the version exclusives, Daily Swarm/Daily Binocular exclusive Pokemon, gen1-4 starters and Feebas.
    I've overhauled the opening post, so check that for more details.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Hey, sorry if I missed this in the OP (on mobile rn), do you have any HA and/or Apriball Spinda to breed?

Had my swarm, so I got them in every paid Poké Ball (and Dive Ball), but only managed to get Contrary in a Heal Ball

Years
  • Hey, sorry if I missed this in the OP (on mobile rn), do you have any HA and/or Apriball Spinda to breed?

Had my swarm, so I got them in every paid Poké Ball (and Dive Ball), but only managed to get Contrary in a Heal Ball

I caught a Spinda in a Level Ball myself and I had an HA Spinda standing ready to be sent into BDSP. I prepared as much as I could with DexNav in ORAS and VC Crystal transfer Pokemon for the HA mons. For BDSP I did focus solely on mon that can't go into Sword/Shield though.
    Sadly Spinda was denied entry and probably still can't enter.
    Spinda swarms are luckily somewhat regular for me so I eventually was able to PokeRadar one with HA after an hour+ of duds xD

So anyway: I have an HA Level Ball Spinda in BDSP, if that appeals to you.

Would you happen to have any of the following in BDSP:
    -HA Burmy in a Heavy Ball
    -Ha Cranidos in a Dream Ball
    -HA Drowzee in a Love and Dream Ball
    -HA Ekans in a Dream Ball and Moon Ball
    -HA Gligar in a Level and Moon Ball
    -HA Kecleon in a Level and Friend Ball
    -HA Kricketot in a Sport Ball and Level Ball
    -HA Phanpy in a Level Ball
    -HA Zangoose in a Level Ball and Moon Ball

Cranidos is the only mon from those I don't have with HA at all in BDSP.
    The others I do have with HA, but not in a special ball, except for Burmy which I do have in several special balls, but want one in a Heavy Ball for the Steel type Wormadam variant.

Also this reminded me I still needed to update my online version of my trade sheet lol
    I actually tried importing my offline sheet which is up to date, but Google is error-ing me so I'll have to attempt again some other time, I guess.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Would you happen to have any of the following in BDSP:
    -HA Burmy in a Heavy Ball
    -Ha Cranidos in a Dream Ball
    -HA Drowzee in a Love and Dream Ball
    -HA Ekans in a Dream Ball and Moon Ball
    -HA Gligar in a Level and Moon Ball
    -HA Kecleon in a Level and Friend Ball
    -HA Kricketot in a Sport Ball and Level Ball
    -HA Phanpy in a Level Ball
    -HA Zangoose in a Level Ball and Moon Ball

I'm afraid I don't have any of those sorry - missed two generations so very much a Gen 8 focus to my HA & Apriball collection which is mostly from Wonder Box. Somehow missed the trade sheet in your signature or I wouldn't have bothered.

Obviously that sheet looks very out of date, I don't believe I have anything in your LF list either (although at a glance I have a couple of things not in your alphabetical list like Level Ball HA Fletchling, and yours being alphabetical vs mine being numerical is messing with me haha). Found Drowzee and Gligar on GTS, for a Kubfu and Enamorus obviously (hate GTS, I only completed the 'dex because some guy had clearly cloned his Enamorus and put it out for less rare offers).

In fact, I have so few of the BDSP-only ones that this is it:
    - HA Cyndaquil (Level / Moon - could also breed it onto Beast)
    - HA Sentret (Dream)
    - HA Seviper (Safari)
    - HA Kecleon (Quick)
    - HA Turtwig (Friend)
    - HA Chimchar (Level)

I could also breed HA on Piplup onto Lure / Moon. Have a decent number of Gen III starters too.

Years
  • I'm afraid I don't have any of those sorry - missed two generations so very much a Gen 8 focus to my HA & Apriball collection which is mostly from Wonder Box. Somehow missed the trade sheet in your signature or I wouldn't have bothered.

Obviously that sheet looks very out of date, I don't believe I have anything in your LF list either (although at a glance I have a couple of things not in your alphabetical list like Level Ball HA Fletchling, and yours being alphabetical vs mine being numerical is messing with me haha). Found Drowzee and Gligar on GTS, for a Kubfu and Enamorus obviously (hate GTS, I only completed the 'dex because some guy had clearly cloned his Enamorus and put it out for less rare offers).

In fact, I have so few of the BDSP-only ones that this is it:
    - HA Cyndaquil (Level / Moon - could also breed it onto Beast)
    - HA Sentret (Dream)
    - HA Seviper (Safari)
    - HA Kecleon (Quick)
    - HA Turtwig (Friend)
    - HA Chimchar (Level)

I could also breed HA on Piplup onto Lure / Moon. Have a decent number of Gen III starters too.

Well it still wouldn't let me import without giving an error, so I copy pasted each page in individually. I might need to double check for any copy paste errors tomorrow when I have more time =P

I'd take that Dream Ball HA Sentret for the Level Ball HA Spinda if that's acceptable to you.

Feel free to make suggestions if you see anything else you want and you have something not on my list.
    Even if it isn't marked as something I'm LF, there's a chance it might still appeal to me like the Dream Ball Sentret.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2023
    I need to trade the scarlet exclusive legendary for my Pokédex, I don't want to keep it but I just need to hold it and I'll give it right back

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Well it still wouldn't let me import without giving an error, so I copy pasted each page in individually. I might need to double check for any copy paste errors tomorrow when I have more time =P

I'd take that Dream Ball HA Sentret for the Level Ball HA Spinda if that's acceptable to you.

Feel free to make suggestions if you see anything else you want and you have something not on my list.
    Even if it isn't marked as something I'm LF, there's a chance it might still appeal to me like the Dream Ball Sentret.

Great!

A little bit of a punt, but do you have any HA starters in Gen VI / VII? I only just bought those games, so I'm looking to get them in before wi-fi goes down (as I imagine Friend Safari is a lot harder to get far with than when they were current). I don't have much to offer there unless I risk attempting cloning with event legends, so I'd still be offering in Gen 8 I'm afraid.

Years
  • Great!

A little bit of a punt, but do you have any HA starters in Gen VI / VII? I only just bought those games, so I'm looking to get them in before wi-fi goes down (as I imagine Friend Safari is a lot harder to get far with than when they were current). I don't have much to offer there unless I risk attempting cloning with event legends, so I'd still be offering in Gen 8 I'm afraid.

I pretty much sent everything I had onward to gen 8, but apparently I still have an HA Bayleef chilling in my boxes in OR. It's just the HA though, no egg moves or special ball.
    I'm currently without Bank though.

I've bred a HA Level Ball Spinda and got it standing ready.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I pretty much sent everything I had onward to gen 8, but apparently I still have an HA Bayleef chilling in my boxes in OR. It's just the HA though, no egg moves or special ball.
    I'm currently without Bank though.

I've bred a HA Level Ball Spinda and got it standing ready.

That's cool, I'd want it in OR, I'd just have to give you something in Gen 8 in return. I have Bank so can breed it and bring it forward anyway (but they're more easily available on Switch too). I'd also quite like to complete my HA Eevee collection. I need Fast / Friend / Heavy / Level / Lure / Moon / Safari / Sport (italics means I have the ball, just not combined with HA so the others are the priority.

I had a quick look checking my list against what you have for offer, from Gen I I have these (all HA):
    • Level Ball Charmander
    • Beast / Dream / Safari Ball Dratini
    • Safari Ball Exeggcute
    • Moon Ball Galarian Farfetch'd
    • Dream / Sport Ball Growlithe
    • Beast Ball Koffing
    • Friend Ball NidoranF
    • Sport Ball Omanyte
    • Moon Ball Galarian Ponyta
    • Heavy Ball Galarian Slowpoke
    • Safari Ball Tangela
    • Beast / Moon Ball Vulpix
    • Moon Ball Alolan Vulpix

Years
  • That's cool, I'd want it in OR, I'd just have to give you something in Gen 8 in return. I have Bank so can breed it and bring it forward anyway (but they're more easily available on Switch too). I'd also quite like to complete my HA Eevee collection. I need Fast / Friend / Heavy / Level / Lure / Moon / Safari / Sport (italics means I have the ball, just not combined with HA so the others are the priority.

I had a quick look checking my list against what you have for offer, from Gen I I have these (all HA):
    • Level Ball Charmander
    • Beast / Dream / Safari Ball Dratini
    • Safari Ball Exeggcute
    • Moon Ball Galarian Farfetch'd
    • Dream / Sport Ball Growlithe
    • Beast Ball Koffing
    • Friend Ball NidoranF
    • Sport Ball Omanyte
    • Moon Ball Galarian Ponyta
    • Heavy Ball Galarian Slowpoke
    • Safari Ball Tangela
    • Beast / Moon Ball Vulpix
    • Moon Ball Alolan Vulpix

I'd like:
    Safari Ball Exeggcute
    Sport Ball Growlithe
    Moon Ball Galarian Ponyta
    Safari Ball Tangela
    Moon Ball Alolan Vulpix
    and I suppose the Moon Ball Kanto Vulpix would save me some breeding, though I can technically have a male Alolan one pass it on.

Also wouldn't be opposed to the Level Ball HA Fletchling you mentioned in a previous post.

Back