• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Lose Yourself - Eminem.

The beat is simple, the rhythm is excellent, and it hits us with a very powerful message. This is definitely the all-time greatest of Eminem. He must've put a lot of thoughts into this song while he was writing it. I could listen to this song for hours and not get bored, haha. I find it to be very inspirational!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Europe - "The Final Countdown"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

Starting to slowly love this song again.

Like the keyboard portion of the song, lyrics don't make much sense. I remember that one of the shows on VH1 (many years ago, 40 Most Awesomely Bad Metal Songs) called it the worst metal song in history (critiziced on not having anything to do with metal in the lyrics, and for the keyboard intro).

Love the solo near the middle of the song - before the keyboard portion again

Years
Katy Perry - Dark Horse (feat. Jessie J)

Going by how great this collab turned out to be, I'm expecting Katy Perry's upcoming album Prism to do great too.

Ari Niko

Sincerity
Years
Alors on Danse (Remix) - Stromae ft. Kanye West

Katy Perry - Dark Horse (feat. Jessie J)

Going by how great this collab turned out to be, I'm expecting Katy Perry's upcoming album Prism to do great too.

Her album will most likely do double the numbers of her previous album. Easily should outsell ARTPOP too.

I wasn't too exited when I first heard "Roar," but "Dark Horse" >>>>>>>>>>>>

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
LIGHTS - Toes

tumblr_m33sp3M2wb1qk6yk3o1_500.gif

Yeah she definitely gets my attention everytime I listen to her... or see her. :P

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
Years
The Man Who Sold The World - Nirvana
tumblr_m17pmohgs71qgfhg1o1_500.gif

I just love this song. Originally on MTV Unplugged in New York, this cover of a David Bowie song is just fantastic. Many people say it's one of the best covers of all time: At one of Bowie's concerts where he played it, some fans thanked him for playing a Nirvana song.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Sirens by zebrahead.

I finally have a chance to listen to zebrahead's newest album, and that's the intro track. Very impressed so far.

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
The song I'm obsessed with [this week] is Renegade by Styx. It's so great and it encompasses a lot of the things I love about 80's rock.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Take a Look Around - Limp Bizkit.

I've heard this song for the first time while I was randomly flipping through the TV channels last month, and I loved it. The lyrics are amazing, and are very easy to sing along to. Also, I love how they incorporated the Mission Impossible theme into the background!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Most Wanted - Cults

They have an unique genre and are an underrated band from New York. I would love to see them live someday.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Mumford and Sons - Awake My Soul

God bless Audy and Harry for introducing me to this song, because now I love Mumford and Sons and can't go one day without listening to a whole smorgasbord of songs by them. This just soothes my soul and mind so much, and can't help but feeling 100% mellow after listening to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back