• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV What are you watching?

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
I just got done watching the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe. It took me a few weeks, but it's just so awesome. What I did is find a timeline online and simply follow that. The only show I didn't include in the run was DareDevil. I'm not sure how it relates, but I'm about to binge watch it this weekend to find out.

I loved Agents of Shield and Iron Man was my favorite of the film series. I saw Ant Man in theaters recently and love that.

So now I have nothing *big* to watch.

I'm also watching Gravity Falls, Wakfu, Tak and the Power of Juju, and Bob's Burgers. I can't wait till South Park tomorrow!

Blurryface

Cheer up, baby.
Years
Watching Criminal Minds, I've seen many many many episodes on TV but I never watched it in order. Currently in the middle of Season 2.

Also watching Friends and How I Met Your Mother from Season one since I've only seen a few episodes on TV here and there.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Beavis and Butthead
doesn't matter which episode I watch, I know I will always burst out laughing.
Episode I'm currently watching is "Lighting Strikes"
agree on so many videos they make fun of

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Currently watching CatDog.

I really love watching all these shows they put on from when I was a kid ;__;

pkmin3033

I've got 300 on at the moment; it was either that or Avatar, so there wasn't much contest. xD

Years
Just finished watching Better Call Saul, it was just as good as Breaking Bad and I can't wait to see what its going to bring in the next season.
I just wish we would have seen him in Court a bit more.

I'm also watching an anime called Mushishi, its pretty good so far.

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
Years
I'm currently watching "The Wire". Everyone talks about how good this show is, but I just can't get into season 2's storyline. I get that the story is meant to be about the city of Baltimore instead of its inhabitants but after growing to love season one's characters and story, it's hard to change gear. Maybe I need to give it another chance?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 24, 2015
Right now I'm in the middle of watching two shows. Parks and Recreation and Bob's Burgers. I'm absolutely in love with Parks and Rec!!! And it's not just because of Andy, aka Chris Pratt's (which if you couldn't tell is my newest love/crush) part. It's just a really funny show with an awesome cast of characters, each of which have their own uniqueness to them. I'm only at the end of season 2, but I've really enjoyed it either way.

Bob's Burgers is also really funny! I love Tina cause I can relate to her when it comes to love. The show is so random, but it somehow that is what makes it so funny! I'm just watching random episodes at this point, but was watching it in order when I still had Netflix.

pkmin3033

I've got Prometheus on in the background at the moment. It makes a change for Film4 to have a semi-decent non-animated movie on; half the time they show nothing but trash. Prometheus isn't a great film, but it isn't a bad one either, and I've only seen it twice, so the gory details haven't wormed their way into my memory just yet. Plus...eh, Michael Fassbender. Could be worse.

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
Years
I just finished the first two episodes of "Hand of God". It's pretty interesting so far, but I won't have a solid opinion on it until I watch the rest of the first season.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 20, 2016
I follow Gotham, The Big Bang Theory, The Blacklist and Castle. Hannibal has ended now, but when it ran I followed it with a passion.

Years
Currently rewatching Friends on Netflix, also catching up on Fargo. But on TV, I'm currently following The Walking Dead, Grimm, The Strain, and The Big Bang Theory.

Also my brother and I have been watching Suspense/Horror films for the past two weeks, some of my favorites being Shutter Island and The Collector.

Back