• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV What are you watching?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    As title says, what are you currently watching? You're free to list anything, whether it be some TV show, cartoon series, you name it.

Me--I've just gotten finished with Agents of Shield. I did have a slow start at the beginning, but it quickly began to pick up, which caused me to stick and keep watching. I'm glad I did; all in all, it was pretty interesting, Can't wait for season two! Alongside, I'm also catching up with MasterChef Australia (am up to episode 26 right now), as well as House (currently on episode 6, season 4).

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Lately I've been watching lots of Kitchen Nightmares among other cooking shows. Idk why I'm so into them at the moment. But I seriously love Gordon Ramsay

Tree_x

Breeder
    Years
  • Lately I've been watching lots of Kitchen Nightmares among other cooking shows. Idk why I'm so into them at the moment. But I seriously love Gordon Ramsay

Kitchen Nightmares is a good show !

As title says, what are you currently watching? You're free to list anything, whether it be some TV show, cartoon series, you name it.

Me--I've just gotten finished with Agents of Shield. I did have a slow start at the beginning, but it quickly began to pick up, which caused me to stick and keep watching. I'm glad I did; all in all, it was pretty interesting, Can't wait for season two! Alongside, I'm also catching up with MasterChef Australia (am up to episode 26 right now), as well as House (currently on episode 6, season 4).

What's the plot of Agents of Shield without giving to much away?

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • On Netflix, I am currently doing a challenge for what I am watching. The challenge I am doing is watching about every single episode of Power Rangers on there. Course it is more than 700 episodes. I am skipping the recut of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers since I have watched those episodes. So far I am currently on Power Rangers Turbo.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • I'm currently watching Welcome to the NHK. It's a anime :P

I also got a crap ton of series I'm planning to watch. It's gonna be hell to watch all of those, I really hope I get to finish those that really interest me :P

Benjamin Kuli

Mahagon
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2022
    It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, that episode when they create a judge, then they are arguing everything from splitting coffee to creating superhumans and evolution.

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    我的青春高八度.
    I love it. I'm a sucker for Chinese Shows, especially those based in Shanghai and Mainland China (The Voice of China, anyone?) and have singers in them.
    Cheesy, I know. But Anthony Neely...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Bob's Burgers as well, a friend made me watch the pilot a few days ago and I've been kinda hooked since. I saw it on TV a few times before, but quickly dismissed it because I thought it looked stupid, but it's actually pretty funny.

It's not on Netflix in Canada though. :(

Haggerella

Captain Butts
    Years
  • I've been recently buying all the Dragonball Z DVDs and have been churning my way through them this week. I've seen it all before, but I just had a craving. Just about to meet Buu~

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Right now I'm in the middle of watching two shows. Parks and Recreation and Bob's Burgers. I'm absolutely in love with Parks and Rec!!! And it's not just because of Andy, aka Chris Pratt's (which if you couldn't tell is my newest love/crush) part. It's just a really funny show with an awesome cast of characters, each of which have their own uniqueness to them. I'm only at the end of season 2, but I've really enjoyed it either way.

Bob's Burgers is also really funny! I love Tina cause I can relate to her when it comes to love. The show is so random, but it somehow that is what makes it so funny! I'm just watching random episodes at this point, but was watching it in order when I still had Netflix.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I'm watching teen wolf every weeks (it is my favorite show right now), if I'm just killing time I watch American Dad (again and again and again... each seasons 3 times). I'm re-watching one tree hill hehehe

Back