• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My story.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Grr....I wish I could just......Stupid man, wish I could just do something about it

Sorry to hear about this, you should have reported it

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
Teara said:
I don't really expect anyone to give this story a second thought, but that's fine withme. I just really need to get this off my chest, it happend two years ago when I still lived in Arizona. I promise it's true but I don't really care if you belive me or not since it's just here to let me clear my mind. Here I go.
:'(
Two years ago I was a member of a technology forum since I didn't know much about computors and they were able to answer all my questions. One person in particular was always willing to help me, he said he was a 19 year old enrolled in a computor school, after a while he became a pretty good friend, always helping me and answering my question, or just there when I wanted to talk. He eventually sent me an e-mail saying he wanted to meet me, he also sent a picture of a handsome young man and said it was him. I e-mailed him back and told him I would rather just keep friendships online and offline seperate. He maild back and told me he would meet me after school one day. I thought he was lying and just left the forum I met him at and ignored his constant e-mails. A couple weeks past, and I forgot all about him. We were getting ready to move to a differant state so I was pretty preocupied. I lved in a apartment comlpex with my mom across the court from my best friends who's mom also happend to be my mom's good friend. I rode home on the bus with my friends just like I did every other day but when I got home I noticed my mom wasn't home. She turned out to be at the store. Later I was watching tv when I noticed my cat staring at the wndow behind me with her ears down. I turned around and came face to face with a creepy looking man with long hair pulled back and a beard. He was watching me with a nasty grin on his face, after I got a good look at him he ran off, in Arizona there are alot of bums so I didn't call the police because I thought he was one of them, and they are always looking in on people. A few days past and I kept getting e-mails from the man from the forum. After school one day I had to stay after for a student counsel meeting. I went out back to throw away some boxes in the dumpster behind the school. I never saw him coming. After I threw the boxes away i turned around and was grabed by someone, it was the same man that had been looking in my window a few days earlier. He coverd my mouth and draged me away to his car on the side of the building without any windows. There was just one car there and its windows were coverd from the inside. he tried to open the door but to do that he had to either let go of me or uncover my mouth. He uncoverd my mouth but I didn't have much time to scream since he opend the door so quikley and threw me in the car. I won't give any details but I will say he tried to rape me, I managed to unlock the other door and finally after he slapped me a couple of times for trying to leave, I got the door open, kicked him in the jaw and got out. I ran inside went straight to the bathrooms. My shirt was stretched and my face was red from when he slapped me, luckely he didn't try to get into the school. I cleaned myself up and went back to the meeting. After that I made sure I was never alone and kept my eye on the window canstantly. We evantually moved and I am just now starting to get back to online forums, evan though I am only in pc, serrebi, and the poke'special one. Other than that my life is back to normal, I still keep in touch with my boyfriend in Az, I am student council pres, and I have good grades.
Thanks for listening and I apologize for any typeing errors or boring you. I have never told this to any one out of shame, I told my mom once but she forgot by the next morning since she was still a very bad alcohalic back than.
*sees her pitty*

*really sad event indeed*

*knows that I shouldn't do anything that will put me in a bad scene*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Hehe, my mom messes up on the computer all the time and I always have to fix it. For example:
Mom: Jordan! Come here! I need help with the computer!
Me: Whatever could be the matter mother? (I don't talk like that hehe)
Mom: The computer isn't turning on! What do I do!? I pressed the on button!
*She presses the on button again and nothing happens......I press it and the computer turns on*
Mom: What!? I did that! This computer never works for me!
Me: It only responds to father and I!
That's what happens a lot of the time hehe....my mom is smart, but for some strange reason the computer doesn't work too well for her!

Years
Are you serious? That is hilarious!
[EDIT] Even if that was A LITTLE untrue, it would still be hilarious.
Sorry, didnt read the first post. That was hilarious to 100Marios. To Teara, happy nothing happened. This happens to often on the net. Ppl should learn to be more careful.

Last edited:

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
That's really dissapointing. X.o() But it's good to see you're moved on, and far, far away from that weirdo. =P
Anyway, welcome to the Pokemon Community! I hope you'll feel welcome here, and we're all friendly people, so you don't have to worry about us. n.n()

John Denver

Banned
Years
I think something similar like that happened to me

I a little guy was following me off the bus and to my house, I turned around and said," Do you live around here?" he didn't say anything, I went up my driveway and he followed my up...I stold him to back off and he came up and started punching me. I let my back drop and proceeded to pound his face into the pavement cause he was a little chicken wuss. Just then his MOM comes out of the house and tells me to go away...

IT WAS THE BOY WHO LIVED ACROSS THE STREET FROM ME!!

omg...idiots

boo ya

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
That must have been really scary... But I'm glad he didn't hurt you too badly. You should have reported it though, no matter how embarrassed you may have felt, that was a serious situation and people like him need to be in prison. I still don't think that it's too late for you to tell some adults, because you never know if that man would try to do the same thing to other girls, or maybe even try to track you down again. Though that's unlikely now, it's possible and you don't want to take any chances. But I'm sorry about that, and glad you seem to be doing better now.

Also, welcome to PC. ^_^ I think you'll be able to trust everyone here; hope you enjoy posting!

John Denver

Banned
Years
and if someone on PC is talking like that to you, don't waste any time. Tell the admins or any of the S-mods...and that person will be swiftly and silently assassinated...

well, warned er banned anyways

BOO ya!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Actually, Dakota I do assassinations when bans don?t work, so yeah. >.>;

Yeah, we certainly won?t allow that here, you have to let someone know if you?re being harassed or pressured in any way, we?ll nip it in the bud.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
Kayleigh said:
That must have been really scary... But I'm glad he didn't hurt you too badly. You should have reported it though, no matter how embarrassed you may have felt, that was a serious situation and people like him need to be in prison. I still don't think that it's too late for you to tell some adults, because you never know if that man would try to do the same thing to other girls, or maybe even try to track you down again. Though that's unlikely now, it's possible and you don't want to take any chances. But I'm sorry about that, and glad you seem to be doing better now.

Also, welcome to PC. ^_^ I think you'll be able to trust everyone here; hope you enjoy posting!
Just recently I checked that site and it is no longer up, so I would not be able to report him to the site owner. As for reporting him to authority, I doubt they could do much since he was in Arizona and that was two years ago. My mom wouldn't do much about it except tell me EVERYthing I did wrong, and my stepdad would just ignore me. Thanks for the advice though.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
(It's okay!)

I wonder if they could track him down with his e-mail address or something? If you remember it...

That's probably not possible.. I know nothing about computers. ._.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Actually, it's very possible t track him down.Just takes some smart people to do it

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Kayleigh said:
(It's okay!)

I wonder if they could track him down with his e-mail address or something? If you remember it...

That's probably not possible.. I know nothing about computers. ._.
Email is a huge problem, too easy to spoof and nearly untraceable. The whole system of email is supposed to get an overhaul soon, with authentication to verify you are who you say you are.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
woah....
uh...woah...

*cough*
my dad is a comoputer networking technician, so I've heard a lot of actual stories about people who end up having things like that happen in online relationships.
I've had similar happen (except I wasn't raped...as a male, I would seem to have control of the situation if someone tried to rape me). But I've been in online chatrooms in the past and I met one girl who told me she was 18, and she seemed really cool and all and I would chat with her every day for a week...then she brought up disturbing information. she said her "son" was enrolled in the army and was fighting overseas, suggesting her son must be 18 or older (I was 15 at the time).
>.<
I tried to ignore her altogether, but I made the mistake of telling this other girl that I talk to who announced it to the whole chatroom, now everytime I go back there, I have to disguise myself so that 40-something depressed lady doesn't recognize me >.<

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 26, 2007
That was so interesting Teara good for you! You're a survivor! You're so cool! I think we should meet in real life.....

JKJKJK!!!!OMG don't take that seriously plez!

Back