• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Dragon Ball Z: Team Training

Years
  • Age 35
  • cali
  • Seen Oct 23, 2017
anybody know how to use the shell bell? im standing in front of the water with 6 badges and when I go to use it brief says cant use that here

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Hi, I recently downloaded this rom for iphone and i play it on GBA4IOS. I play it with cheats for money. But when I tried to put a pokemon in storage I saw that my whole storage was filled with bad eggs. I cant release the eggs, if i withdrsw the egg a new one spawns in its place and i cant deposit any fighters because storage is full. Does antone know how to fix this?

Years
The new version V6 has been released, you will find the link of the patch and the information about the changes in the first post.

I give the credits to FBI because I used his custom givepokemon routine with the custom moves. I just modified it so that it gives custom EVs, but the major part of the ASM code was written by him. Maybe it's not the good place to give the credits but there is already a ton of information on the first post, it's really not easy to find a good place.
I give the credits to Saucemonkey1 for the character sprites of Buuhan and Buutenks, and to Carlos for the sprites of bergamo, basil, lavender, dyspo and the river battle background.

I'm also grateful to all the people who made the tools like advance-map, YAPE, it makes the work so easier. Making everything in hexadecimal would be torture.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Hey. I've been playing this rom hack for a good bit and must admit. V6 is amazing. Especially with the new sprites. But i want to make things a little more interesting. Is there amy way to randomize the encounters?

Venomsplatter

Aethestode big fan!😎
Years
Hey just wondering if someone couldlet me know when there is another update i have trouble following this rom hack. I only follow this one and Pokemon Chapter Red. But compared to finding info on Chapter Red, Team Training info is jard to find, also i have 1 question, will this guy be adding characters from Dbz Super? The only ones i'd even really want from super are Hit and the Universe 9 fighters.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 8, 2022
Most of the info of new releases of DBZTT that I find is on facebook, His username is ZMaxHexa. There is also a wiki of DBZTT, and if you really feel like you need more info, advancemap and G3T are very helpful (just change the header from ZBDM to BPRE with RHEA). He hasn't mentioned adding characters from DBZ Super, but since Jiren was added, I think he will continue to add characters from DBZ super.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 14, 2018
There should be 4 god stones instead of 3. I got a shiny starter(vegeta) by saving before I picked my pokemon and restarting the game if it was not shiny(took many many tries). But now I have a problem. There are 4 fighters that can be transformed with god stones but only 3 god stones are in the game. I will get a god vegeta in the wild... But he won't be my shiny starter. So if I use the stones on goku, gohan, and vegito, my shiny can't be evolved into a god. :(

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2022
I'm here looking for some advice.
I tried downloading VBA and all the other things I need to play this. The patch, a fire red rom lunar ips etc.
I patch the game and try loading it up in vba but it doesn't work.
It shows the starting black screen with the year stats of pokemon up to fire red starts the intro and resets again.

The only thing I changed on vba upon download was the save setting that has to be changed to save games.
"Can anyone helps?

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2022
There should be 4 god stones instead of 3. I got a shiny starter(vegeta) by saving before I picked my pokemon and restarting the game if it was not shiny(took many many tries). But now I have a problem. There are 4 fighters that can be transformed with god stones but only 3 god stones are in the game. I will get a god vegeta in the wild... But he won't be my shiny starter. So if I use the stones on goku, gohan, and vegito, my shiny can't be evolved into a god. :(

You can get a fourth stone by hacking it in.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 18, 2022
I downloaded the game last night and its awesome. Just wondering why it freezes when i try to get into a battle in the grass using speed more than normal. I was using 1.5 speed. Im using MyBoy on android and I have the correct save type for my game as well. Could you help plz

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2022
I downloaded the game last night and its awesome. Just wondering why it freezes when i try to get into a battle in the grass using speed more than normal. I was using 1.5 speed. Im using MyBoy on android and I have the correct save type for my game as well. Could you help plz

Maybe you have a bad fire red rom?

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2022
Trades most likely have been screwed up in the moost recent update. Just did the trade south of namek town. Young girl asked for a kiwi and I got a black circleoutside of a white circle outside of a black splotch with white ?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 19, 2018
So, just wondering, since i've beaten this a few times and i want to get the "Best possible team" in that first patch of grass (AKA, level 2, and the correct gender, and right personality thing. its gonna take me more than a few gold capsules) I'm wondering about something. Do the stats go higher if you get the evolved version (lets go G Freiza) or if you take the lower version and evolve them up?

Edit 1:
Also, since I'm going through my list of cheats right now.... Wondering if anyone has an updated list for the fighters. I just noticed i'm missing Hit, so i'm guessing i'm still in version 4 or 5 on that list.

Edit 2:
Yeah, getting frustrated (With myself, mostly). I've been looking around on the wikia, and I think I'm confusing myself. Basically I'm hoping someone (else) has created a file i could download that has what I'm looking for. So I can copy/paste exactly what I want. Because as I said, I'm confusing myself. I HAD a version of what i'm looking for, but outdated and useless.
Also, the Money code is wrong now. Says its for a different game.

Edit 3:
The more i try to figure this out, the more confused i get.
It says the "master code" is for code breaker. but then this page says i should use action replay for wild encounters. THAT MAKES NO SENSE! THEY'RE 2 SEPERATE SYSTEMS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER!

Edit 4 (1 day later):
SSF Trunks doesn't evolve to SSFR Trunks. got a "...?" at the end of his "He's Evolving!" page.

Last edited:
Back