• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Gunpowder (M) (OOC)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Alright here is my SU, sorry if the customs are a little overpowered, I think I balanced them out though. Let me know if it needs some work. This is my first non pokemon Rp.

Name: Dalex Surand

Personality:
Dalex is usually very jolly and has fun with everything, even bounty hunting. He likes to gamble which has got him in trouble in the past. He loves to poke fun at people, mainly those who take things a little to seriously. But he knows when he has gone to far, apologizing quickly. He loves using range to his advantage with his rifle, but he also loves all guns, sometimes wanting to customize them. He likes to hunt and sell things for money as well as track down people with bounty on there heads. He loves to use his father's hat which is a black cowboy hat with an eagle's feather attached. He also loves to use his fathers revolver that they worked on together to build for quicker loading.

He has a sad past, but also it opened up a whole new world to him. One night, an outlaw came into his home. The outlaw came and and shot both of his parents, killing them. As the man left, Dalex grabbed his father's favorite gun and challenged the man to a duel. The man laughed and accepted. The next day they met and Dalex won the duel. As the man died, Dalex shot to man five more times, not caring that he had been killed in the first shot. Not knowing the man had a bounty, he was shocked when the sheriff of the town rewarded a large amount of money to him. Dalex vowed then to become a Bounty Hunter.

Currently he is the boyfriend of Evian Tannahill.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Element: Fire

Weaponry: Pair of Survival Knives, Lever Action Hunting Rifle, .45 Caliber SSA (6-shot) custom with top break for quick reloading.

3 Stock Spells:
Elemental Shield – Fire
Elemental Burst – Fire
Summon Weak Familiar

2 Custom Spells:
Rain of Fire: Shots a ball of fire into the air, which explodes and causes a rain of fire to rain down on an area of about 100 feet from where the ball exploded in the air. (Similar to Draco Meteor in pokemon)

Solar Camo: Using the power of fire, Dalex uses it to draw in solar energy from the sun. During the day it can be used as a camo that will last up to 3 minutes, but must wait 3 hours before bing able to use it again. During the night, it has no effect.

Roleplay Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Alright here is my SU, sorry if the customs are a little overpowered, I think I balanced them out though. Let me know if it needs some work. This is my first non pokemon Rp.

Name: Dalex Surand

Personality:
Dalex is usually very jolly and has fun with everything, even bounty hunting. He likes to gamble which has got him in trouble in the past. He loves to poke fun at people, mainly those who take things a little to seriously. But he knows when he has gone to far, apologizing quickly. He loves using range to his advantage with his rifle, but he also loves all guns, sometimes wanting to customize them. He likes to hunt and sell things for money as well as track down people with bounty on there heads. He loves to use his father's hat which is a black cowboy hat with an eagle's feather attached. He also loves to use his fathers revolver that they worked on together to build for quicker loading.

He has a sad past, but also it opened up a whole new world to him. One night, an outlaw came into his home. The outlaw came and and shot both of his parents, killing them. As the man left, Dalex grabbed his father's favorite gun and challenged the man to a duel. The man laughed and accepted. The next day they met and Dalex won the duel. As the man died, Dalex shot to man five more times, not caring that he had been killed in the first shot. Not knowing the man had a bounty, he was shocked when the sheriff of the town rewarded a large amount of money to him. Dalex vowed then to become a Bounty Hunter.

Currently he is the boyfriend of Evian Tannahill.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Weaponry: Pair of Survival Knives, Lever Action Hunting Rifle, .45 Caliber SSA (6-shot) custom with top break for quick reloading.

3 Stock Spells:
Elemental Shield – Fire
Elemental Burst – Fire
Summon Weak Familiar

2 Custom Spells:
Rain of Fire: Shots a ball of fire into the air, which explodes and causes a rain of fire to rain down on an area of about 100 feet from where the ball exploded in the air. (Similar to Draco Meteor in pokemon)

Solar Camo: Using the power of fire, Dalex uses it to draw in solar energy from the sun. During the day it can be used as a camo that will last up to 3 minutes, but must wait 3 hours before bing able to use it again. During the night, it has no effect.

Roleplay Sample:
Spoiler:

Welcome aboard :)

Years

Update

In recent month a criminal we currently know only as "Anima" has been extremely active. What his motivations are at this stage are uncertain, however we know that he is extremely violent and dangerous. Anima has recently been involved in the theft and killing of horses as well the murders of children. Due to the horrific nature of these crimes, his bounty has increased to $950. Recent sightings suggest he ma now be working with an accomplice.

In even more shocking news, a smalltime outlaw who was unknown to most until an attack on a Fairbell family has shocked us all. The church in Fairbell was attacked by "Sister" Tess of the Big Bads. What exactly transpired during the attack is not completely clear, but according to witness testimony and simple logic it appears as though Emmett Holliday, formerly known only for small petty crimes, has killed Tess during the tragic event in which several innocent churchgoers also met their end. During his getaway Holliday kidnapped a child who was closely affiliated with the church. Holliday was also seen in conjunction with Rex Flinders, a notable outlaw that consistently evades capture, during the events surrounding the Larkin shootout recently. Holliday is now believed to represent a very real threat to the safety of those is the Great Chasm and as a result his bounty has been increased to $2000.

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
:/ I guess blowing up half a town isn't enough to get you into a GM post these days.
Bernie and Co really need to step up their game

Years
:/ I guess blowing up half a town isn't enough to get you into a GM post these days.
Bernie and Co really need to step up their game

Did you miss the bit where I toned down your assumed damage... now you've done damage to the exterior, maybe killed a few but that's it. Besides there was no need to mention it since Achilles is a bounty hunter and doesn't get a bonus for the event and Bernie is dead.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
http://gunpowder.wikia.com/wiki/Gunpowder_Wikia

It's still heavily under construction, but the templates for both Bounty Hunters and Outlaws are up, meaning you can really easily make a page for your character. When making a new page, just type in one word and submit it, and only copy the template in the edit menu, which can be found under the 'Contribute' button. There is a button called source mode, making it very easy to edit everything.

Years
http://gunpowder.wikia.com/wiki/Gunpowder_Wikia

It's still heavily under construction, but the templates for both Bounty Hunters and Outlaws are up, meaning you can really easily make a page for your character. When making a new page, just type in one word and submit it, and only copy the template in the edit menu, which can be found under the 'Contribute' button. There is a button called source mode, making it very easy to edit everything.

Thanks for the awesome work MI!

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Er, am I expected to do something more with Priscilla? It's been a while since I last posted. She's still in search of the agency, so I don't know what else to accomplish yet until it's pointed out to her.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Er, am I expected to do something more with Priscilla? It's been a while since I last posted. She's still in search of the agency, so I don't know what else to accomplish yet until it's pointed out to her.

You're supposed to pick an outlaw from the list and go hunt him. Gunpowder is semi sandbox, so you have a lot of freedom.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
You're supposed to pick an outlaw from the list and go hunt him. Gunpowder is semi sandbox, so you have a lot of freedom.

Well that would be difficult for Priscilla to do, considering she's still searching for the agency itself. Perhaps I started at a bad place?

Years

Just let it be noted that I need to update the list.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
2431271295_624d318f29.jpg
Lillian Du Bois
"I'm as red as rubies, darling."

Twenty-two years old ;
Outlaw Earth Sorceress

So, you want to know about me?

The Great Lillian... to be.

I'm a criminal.
It's what I do best.

Theft. Seduction.
Good ole trickery.

Flirt a little...
Show a little skin...
They're gold coins in your pocket after that.

I'm evasive, elusive, and downright exciting. Do I have flaws? No... Okay, so what if I get caught every once and awhile, what matters is I always get away. I've only had to replace this goddamn spellbook twice...

Speaking of spells, there are five I consider the most useful. The Hex of Pain when you're in a tight spot or right before you nab their money. My Earth Shield is a great barrier when things take a turn from calm to chaotic. When I Summon Weak Familiars they make for great distractions allowing for a speedy getaway.

There are two spells I possess you might have heard of due to my infamous nature. Growing up near the mines in Silverston you learn a few things about gems. Their beauty, durability, and the price when dealing with them. My Jeweled Armor allows me to coat myself in layer of the most precious jewels provided I have one handy otherwise it works with earth. It's good at lessen the blows of attacks. There's also my Jeweled Sword & Shield, which only works provided that I have my Jeweled Armor spell up. It allows me to manipulate the gemstone substance/earth on my arms into a large either a sword or a shield, haven't yet worked out how to make both happen at once. It works best fending off opponents that get too close.

Roleplay Sample | Photo Credit

Years
2431271295_624d318f29.jpg
Lillian Du Bois
"I'm as red as rubies, darling."

Twenty-two years old ;
Outlaw Earth Sorceress

So, you want to know about me?

The Great Lillian... to be.

I'm a criminal.
It's what I do best.

Theft. Seduction.
Good ole trickery.

Flirt a little...
Show a little skin...
They're gold coins in your pocket after that.

I'm evasive, elusive, and downright exciting. Do I have flaws? No... Okay, so what if I get caught every once and awhile, what matters is I always get away. I've only had to replace this goddamn spellbook twice...

Speaking of spells, there are five I consider the most useful. The Hex of Pain when you're in a tight spot or right before you nab their money. My Earth Shield is a great barrier when things take a turn from calm to chaotic. When I Summon Weak Familiars they make for great distractions allowing for a speedy getaway.

There are two spells I possess you might have heard of due to my infamous nature. Growing up near the mines in Silverston you learn a few things about gems. Their beauty, durability, and the price when dealing with them. My Jeweled Armor allows me to coat myself in layer of the most precious jewels provided I have one handy otherwise it works with earth. It's good at lessen the blows of attacks. There's also my Jeweled Sword & Shield, which only works provided that I have my Jeweled Armor spell up. It allows me to manipulate the gemstone substance/earth on my arms into a large either a sword or a shield, haven't yet worked out how to make both happen at once. It works best fending off opponents that get too close.

Roleplay Sample | Photo Credit

You know this already because of the PM and Skype chat but just for formalities sake, you're accepted.

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
So here's my SU. If there's something out of place or if there's anything wrong and you'd like me to change it don't hesitate to let me know and I'll get on it right away.

[CSS-DIV="background-color: #FFFFFF; padding: 15px; border: solid; border-color: #000000; border-width: 1px; text-align: left; width: 700px;"]

Name: Jack Grimshaw | Age: 21 | Gender: Male | Status: Outlaw | Element: Earth

r5JUNIJ.png
Personality:
Jack Grimshaw is someone who at first glance may seem like a serious, cold, calculating and unforgiving outlaw but the truth of the matter is that while he is indeed an outlaw, his personality doesn't always reflect that. Ecstatic, psychotic and deranged. These are all terms which can be used to describe Jack Grimshaw more precisely. His dangerous nature mixed with the weapons that he carries makes him a very difficult person to evaluate. One day he might be holding up a bank talking about how he doesn't want to kill anyone and the next day he might be gunning down hordes of people just for the hell of it. He usually attempts to use his quick wit and silver tongue to get what he wants, even if that doesn't always pan out. When not racking up a bounty, Jack can usually be found in whatever watering hole that is closest by, drinking his weight in whiskey, making corny jokes to those around him and generally just being an annoyance. Jack loves a good bar fight and won't be afraid to start one himself if he's had one too many. While Jack loves money just as much as the next outlaw, he derives his pleasure from the sense of power found during a bank robbery. This feeling of control over frightened individuals has always excited Jack, and he intends to keep it going. He only hopes to see the day where all of Jeimas fears him.

Weaponry:
Lever Action Rifle
Two .45 Revolvers
Cowboy Bowie Knife

3 Stock Spells:
Earth Burst
Earth Shield
Minor Healing

2 Custom Spells:
Rock Hands – Jack can coat his hands and a small part of his upper forearms in rock. This spell is particularly useful for any hand to hand altercations that may arise however Jack is unable to use any weapons whilst this spell is active.

Dust Ball – Making use of sand and dirt beneath his feet, Jack is able to conjure a small orb which can be thrown for distraction or disorientation.

Roleplay Sample: (From Dragons' Plight)
Spoiler:

[/div]

Years
So here's my SU. If there's something out of place or if there's anything wrong and you'd like me to change it don't hesitate to let me know and I'll get on it right away.

[CSS-DIV="background-color: #FFFFFF; padding: 15px; border: solid; border-color: #000000; border-width: 1px; text-align: left; width: 700px;"]

Name: Jack Grimshaw | Age: 21 | Gender: Male | Status: Outlaw | Element: Earth

r5JUNIJ.png
Personality:
Jack Grimshaw is someone who at first glance may seem like a serious, cold, calculating and unforgiving outlaw but the truth of the matter is that while he is indeed an outlaw, his personality doesn't always reflect that. Ecstatic, psychotic and deranged. These are all terms which can be used to describe Jack Grimshaw more precisely. His dangerous nature mixed with the weapons that he carries makes him a very difficult person to evaluate. One day he might be holding up a bank talking about how he doesn't want to kill anyone and the next day he might be gunning down hordes of people just for the hell of it. He usually attempts to use his quick wit and silver tongue to get what he wants, even if that doesn't always pan out. When not racking up a bounty, Jack can usually be found in whatever watering hole that is closest by, drinking his weight in whiskey, making corny jokes to those around him and generally just being an annoyance. Jack loves a good bar fight and won't be afraid to start one himself if he's had one too many. While Jack loves money just as much as the next outlaw, he derives his pleasure from the sense of power found during a bank robbery. This feeling of control over frightened individuals has always excited Jack, and he intends to keep it going. He only hopes to see the day where all of Jeimas fears him.

Weaponry:
Lever Action Rifle
Two .45 Revolvers
Cowboy Bowie Knife

3 Stock Spells:
Earth Burst
Earth Shield
Minor Healing

2 Custom Spells:
Rock Hands – Jack can coat his hands and a small part of his upper forearms in rock. This spell is particularly useful for any hand to hand altercations that may arise however Jack is unable to use any weapons whilst this spell is active.

Dust Ball – Making use of sand and dirt beneath his feet, Jack is able to conjure a small orb which can be thrown for distraction or disorientation.

Roleplay Sample: (From Dragons' Plight)
Spoiler:

[/div]

Welcome to the chaos and pandemonium that is Gunpowder.

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
Hello. I'd like to join! My apologies in advanced about formatting. This site's post editor is all so new and comprehensive that I may be going rather plain for a while. I hope there are no issues with my form:

---

Name: Stetson Sutcliffe
Sex: Male

Personality: Stetson does what would be in his best interest, as he figures at the time. He tries to be charismatic, courteous, and all-around unassuming for the most part. In his mind though, he is discerning new information and figuring how it, in the end, may benefit him. He is not so much reserved as he is careful and contemplative.

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Caucasian (tans olive), 6'1'', thick black hair that he only trims on his head, greyed-blue eyes. Has a very minor cut on the upper lobe of his left ear, a lightly freckled upper back, neck, and shoulders; slight overbite with his left upper eyetooth projected a bit farther out, or snagged. His hands and feet are heavily calloused. Wears plain, typical clothing: darkly-colored narrow-sleeved wide-lapeled jacket, double-breasted vests, and long, tubular trousers; a collared light linen shirt, various neckties he unusually tends to tie over folded shirt collars, cotton socks, and leather cowboy boots with iron spurs. Carries a small cowhide leather trunk for his duster, an extra shirt and neckties, his black bowler hat, pen and stationary, his sheathed harvesting sickles, two canteens--one with kerosene oil and another with water, money, a pocket-sized Bible, and his pocket-sized spellbook. Under his jacket he carries his brass and iron blunderbuss pistol.

Weaponry: Two harvesting sickles (one serrated, one smooth double-edged; off-set handles), blunderbuss pistol or dragon (flintlock, buck and ball)

Elemental Spells:

Elemental Shield - Fire

Stock Spells:

Summon Small Object | Minor Jinx

Custom Spells:

Pyrolysis - Decomposes small organic materials via touch, leaving behind charred content and other natural byproduct in the absence of a visible flame. The process of carbonization may also occur in matter already rich in carbon. Contact to flesh may cause third-degree burns.

Fever - Sets core body temperature higher to quickly combat illnesses and parasitic invaders. Some spells of ill-health can be nullified after a bout of Fever. May last between two hours to two days, during which, casting spells contributes to fatigue.

RP Sample:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back