• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 21, 2022
Anyone know where i can find ghostrom ? That electric skull fakemon? Also, does mallmag evolve?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Hey I'm stuck in the TV station I've already gone to cynic way and beaten the grunts but I still cant get through the guy at the top keeps telling me to go there. Is it because I caught the legend there, or some other thing anything would help, also it's taken off the team rocket suit that the game gives you

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2021
Hey I'm stuck in the TV station I've already gone to cynic way and beaten the grunts but I still cant get through the guy at the top keeps telling me to go there. Is it because I caught the legend there, or some other thing anything would help, also it's taken off the team rocket suit that the game gives you

That isn't finished just carry on with the rest of the game

Murderlinez3

Shiny Scyther
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 26, 2022
Will this game be completed by Logan or is the fixed Version of hackrepairman the final one to play?:)

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Will this game be completed by Logan or is the fixed Version of hackrepairman the final one to play?:)

From what Logan has said a couple of posts ago, he plans to add the original ending of Sienna version. He hasn't given a specific date of release nor has he stated the hack's cancellation. I'm personally waiting on the official final version, but if you don't want to wait, then Hacksrepairman's version is your go to.

Years
I just started playing today (kind of late, yea xD) but uhhh, did I miss something or there's actually a bug that hasn't heen fixed revarding the 1st gym entrance? Like, I get into the gym, fight whatever and get the badge, THEN I get stuck on a flashing screen as soon as I try to get out of there, and I'm not able to do anything. I'm playing on a 4.1 version, who's supposed to be a bugfix versione of the 4.0, can someone provide me a link to a new version, or if there's actually a way to prevent that thing to happen

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 8, 2021
Issue with Chimchar's final evolution, Infernape's stats become significantly lowered after evolving from monfernape. Are there still going to be updates ?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
This is impossible to know about otherwise so there's a Shiny Larvitar spawn on this specific spot on Cynic Way. I was running around with the game sped up and just happened to run into the wall and encounter it.

Attachments

• Shiny Larvitar Spawn.png
    Shiny Larvitar Spawn.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 68
  • Shiny Larvitar.png
    Shiny Larvitar.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 62
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 20, 2021
I just walked out of the Origin gym and it started to flash a white screen at me. I believe that's a bug.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 12, 2022
I think I found a bug. In the third gym when I talked to the third trainer the text box went crazy and then froze on one sentence. I couldnt move or get rid of the text box. This was after I already beat the trainer.
Edit: I was succesful in recreating the crash.

Another bug, when I saved in the fourth gym in the part where the leader is, the second barrier is back up, so I can't get out as of now. Im going to try a walk through walls cheat to get out

Last edited by a moderator:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
As it stands I simply don't have time to hack anymore and probably never will again, life and all that jazz.

For the people that have asked me and the people who are wondering:-
Anything in this game is freeware for anyone to use if you want any tiles, sprites, characters etc. Feel free to use them in your games just make sure you credit appropriately :)

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
#PokemonSiennaIsOverParty
#PokemonSiennaIsCancelledParty

I loved Sienna and will play again sometime in the future. It sucks that it's cancelled, but to be honest, it IS a ten year old project anyway and usually after five years, Hackers kinda lose interest in the game they've been making.

Other than that, thank you for what you did, you made it a lot further than many other hackers have, Logan.

Back