• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Will the hack have an extended TM list?
ECZbyNI.png

Wait, was a certain house that was in Celadon for Beta 11 moved? That looks like the same guy and has some familiar dialogue.

Those pics belong to "The Walker Farm Chapter", indeed.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Yes. Walk behind Zapmolcuno and that's it.

I meant go OUTSIDE of the bulding

Also my nephew got the "rare candy" cheat glitch, we fixed it, but he would never get now a VenusaurY (which he named BULDUPY)

I never got the glitch, everything worked fine...but my Female Jolteon's status looks weird since i added her HM Flash

Last edited:

Infinite-17

unused account
Years
(Sorry if my English is horrible or very annoying).

It's great too see this wonderful hack again. I remember this hack in some site, but the site no longer exist.
I never read the Manga complety, is a mystery for me...except for chapter one (Kanto).

The hack are a masterpiece of sorts!, i hope to see more updates in the future! muajaja!.

See ya!!.

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
Years
The Walker Farm? Am I seeing a Walking Dead reference? I'm also curious if there will be any more additional cities/ towns in the regions like Floral City.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 14, 2023
Help,the boulder in fuschia city is stuck even when I use strength to push it.Version 11E

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 16, 2017
Aethestode accepting donation requests or donations in general? For this amazing game, you deserve all the help you can get for the time you put into it + PKMN trainer RED is the best there is, and it's good to see a game that is actually based on him.

I have finished 11E. In my inventory there is still the parcel, the one you have to give to nurse joy and cross a lake of sharpedo or sunflora in my case. Basically after she says go to the island and get the parcel, I spoke with her again straight away to heal my pkmn and then something triggered, and although I was able to advance in the game, the parcel was never given to her and is stuck in my key items...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Can't wait for bete 12,
I have few question
1: Is beta 12 contain Same storyline as 11E or there are same major changes.
2:Will beta 12 will be the last beta if not then will next beta will contain other region.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Where can I find the name rater?
ilq5MtP.png

Can't wait for bete 12,
I have few question
1: Is beta 12 contain Same storyline as 11E or there are same major changes.
2:Will beta 12 will be the last beta if not then will next beta will contain other region.

1) Same storyline as the Pok?mon Adventures Manga. This time, slightly more accurate than the adaptation done back in 11E.
2) Aethestode didn't specify how will he handle it. He never said if the different regions which will be released as patches are going to be considered their own betas or if they'll be re-releases of the Beta 12.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
OK so me and my nephew are dissapointed that the pink Rhyhorn does not evolve into pink Rhyperior, will this be fixed in beta 12?

Also how to get the second legendary in vermilion sea and the Golems?

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
OK so me and my nephew are dissapointed that the pink Rhyhorn does not evolve into pink Rhyperior, will this be fixed in beta 12?
Check the sprite sheets in the main post.

Also how to get the second legendary in vermilion sea and the Golems?
In Vermilion's underwater zone there's 2 legendaries, Kyogre and Registeel.
Here's how you get Kyogre and Here's how you get the 3 Regis/Golems.

ON: Freshly baked updates, enjoy.
EDIT: That were posted by Valezio 1 second ago.. oh welp, whatever.
BETA_12_75.png
BETA_12_72.png
BETA_12_76.png

BETA_12_78.png
BETA_12_79.png
BETA_12_81.png

Last edited:
Back