• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Freshly baked updates, enjoy.
BETA_12_01.png
BETA_12_06.png
BETA_12_07.png

BETA_12_15.png
BETA_12_16.png

EDIT: Moar, enjoy.
BETA_12_17.png
BETA_12_19.png
BETA_12_20.png

BETA_12_21.png
BETA_12_22.png

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Maan the master balls are easy to get in this hack

You get one from your (RIP) buddy Steve, one from Sliph co and one in the prince and princess if your waifu is Misty

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
Can't even express how hyped I am for Beta 12. Easily the most developed hack that exists, despite all the turmoil and BS that you've had to deal with over the years you still keeping on and making it the best it can be. This is gonna be a good Christmas :)

Dusterr

The Unchosen Starter
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
I am so hyped for this! Literally checking this hack page everyday for more! Cannnot wait for Beta 12's release!

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
Years
I'm sure this has been asked a million and 5 times, but how do you properly apply a ups patch to a clean 1.0 rom? I have a clean 1.0 rom (as far as I know) and I have the patcher, but when I try to patch, it says checksum failed.

(I am a but surprised this hasn't been put in a FAQ or something - unless I am dumb and missing something obvious)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 25, 2018
As long as the move works correctly, it's a minor bug and just so you know, it won't be fixed because the development for the Beta 11E ended long ago.
Right now, Beta 12 is where the gold is at.

In the long road it'll be obviously longer, but for starters, Beta 12 will only include the Kanto Region Arc.

just to clarify this. By Kanto region, this involves the sevii islands storyline? if so then i'm confused. kanto region ends with red becoming champion. then it stops because he loses to bruno... then somehow it continues to sevii islands?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I'm sure this has been asked a million and 5 times, but how do you properly apply a ups patch to a clean 1.0 rom? I have a clean 1.0 rom (as far as I know) and I have the patcher, but when I try to patch, it says checksum failed.

Like this:
-Open NUPS Patcher
-Click on "Apply an UPS Patch to a file"
-Choose your ROM where it says "File to Patch"
-Choose your .UPS Patch where it says "UPS Patch"
-Choose "Ignore" where it says "If file is invalid".
-Click on "Patch".

just to clarify this. By Kanto region, this involves the sevii islands storyline? if so then i'm confused. kanto region ends with red becoming champion. then it stops because he loses to bruno... then somehow it continues to sevii islands?

No. Beta 12 will only include the events of Red's Chapter, which are the 40 something chapters right before Yellow's.
The Sevii Archipelago isn't a part of that Manga Arc, it is a part of the FireRed & LeafGreen Chapter.
Red Chapter will eventually include its events, but so far, Aethestode hasn't mentioned how will he handle the timeskip.

Last edited:
Back