• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] [Updated Every Year] Pokemon Green Remix

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
The Ability Capsules, I think they may be bugged, or are they not supposed to work?

When I try to use one, it offers to change the ability of a pokemon into an ability that it shouldn't have, like say Bulbasaur's Overgrowth into Galvanize. When I did say yes, it doesn't change the ability but uses up the capsule.

yeah still working on that item

ClockworkSeraphim

Chandalluring
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Ah no problem ??????

Just encountered a bit of a bug- When you talk to Bill, if you accidentally use the PC and run the Cell Separater again, Bill walks torwards you and you 'lock' into place, you can't move or anything, the only fix was reatarting the game, thankfully I save often lmao

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Ah no problem ������

Just encountered a bit of a bug- When you talk to Bill, if you accidentally use the PC and run the Cell Separater again, Bill walks torwards you and you 'lock' into place, you can't move or anything, the only fix was reatarting the game, thankfully I save often lmao

well that's a new one haha , ill fix that

Sesh

Subjectively Objective
Years
should be good then

I wish it was. Again maybe I installed it wrong? I overwrote all files in the data folder?

I can't remember how but I got a crash in Vermillion which ended up pushing me all the way back to the Cerulean Gym Fight. Which is not long but still annoying.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Approximately how much postgame content is there?
In terms of hours. Also, does this this game have a speed up function?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Really liking the game so far. Was wondering if there is a list of which pokemon can be encountered where?
Specifically on normal mode, obviously.

ClockworkSeraphim

Chandalluring
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Not sure if I hit a button wrong or something, but none of my pokemon follow me anymore! One minute i'm being trailed by my adorable Pumpkaboo, Ella, then she just poofed! She'd still in my team and all and i guess its not a huge deal but i really love the following pokemon thing, is there a toggle to turn it on/off?

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Not sure if I hit a button wrong or something, but none of my pokemon follow me anymore! One minute i'm being trailed by my adorable Pumpkaboo, Ella, then she just poofed! She'd still in my team and all and i guess its not a huge deal but i really love the following pokemon thing, is there a toggle to turn it on/off?

Did you hit the "Ctrl" key ?

Sesh

Subjectively Objective
Years
How do you deal with that ability God?

I'm using super effective attacks but it still does nothing...

So basically there's invincible Pokemon. It seems like I have to beat everyone to reach Alola too? So I can't.

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
How do you deal with that ability God?

I'm using super effective attacks but it still does nothing...

So basically there's invincible Pokemon. It seems like I have to beat everyone to reach Alola too? So I can't.

1: Alola isn't in game just yet ...
2: God ability is supposed to be hard for the Final Boss of the game.
3: I could make it less OP? I guess...

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2022
Hi! Recently started playing and I really like it. But several things seem off. Like how pokemon levels jump to match the level of mine. I went back to viridian forest and suddenly there were level 22 weedles. Also a trainer I avoided the first time around had lvl 20+ pokemon. (But the Team Rocket JJ still has low level pokemon. I fought them again.)

Then sometimes I have trouble entering some areas. Like where the Team Rocket JJ is. My character freezes a bit. And often I have to leave then try again before I can get in the area and challenge them.

Thirdly, after I caught and leveled up the Deoxys, I tried using it's teleport, but I get the message: "Want to return to the last healing spot in Walk Intro?" Clicking yes, actually does bring me to the walk intro, and if I continue on, the screen will turn back and I will get an error message.

And I have a question: will I be able to catch all the starters eventually? Will I be able to encounter them somewhere in the game?

Thanks!

PS. Sorry, I'm new here. I haven't figured out how to attach images in messages, so I can't send a screenshot of the teleporting problem with Deoxys.
PPS I used the patch in one of your above posts, and the teleporting thing wasnt resolve. But I did notice that one of the trees that need to be cut has mysteriously disappeared--the one leading to the growlithe in route 1. (I don't have cut yet. This is just really weird to me, but at the same time, I want the growlithe, so i don't mind that it has disappeared XD )

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2022
Hi! I found another problem.
In the Manion on Cinnabar Island, there are stairs going to the third floor, but when I try to go up the stairs, I get an error message that says

Script 'Game_Event' line 164: NoMethodError occured.
undefined method '<' for false:FalseClass

I'm talking about the stairs that are right beside the stairs leading to the second floor.

And I can walk on Lava in the Cinnabar Island Gym.

Another question: Where can I find the mystery boxes?

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Hi! I found another problem.
In the Manion on Cinnabar Island, there are stairs going to the third floor, but when I try to go up the stairs, I get an error message that says

I'm talking about the stairs that are right beside the stairs leading to the second floor.

And I can walk on Lava in the Cinnabar Island Gym.

Another question: Where can I find the mystery boxes?
All fixed now , and mystery boxes are scattered in random places

Sesh

Subjectively Objective
Years
1: Alola isn't in game just yet ...
2: God ability is supposed to be hard for the Final Boss of the game.
3: I could make it less OP? I guess...

I mean it's supposed to work like Wonder Guard right? But it doesn't matter if the move I use is super effective. It simply doesn't go through.

I can deal with Wonder Guard but God is acting like a perfect barrier where no move gets through at all and so literally no damage can be done.

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
I mean it's supposed to work like Wonder Guard right? But it doesn't matter if the move I use is super effective. It simply doesn't go through.

I can deal with Wonder Guard but God is acting like a perfect barrier where no move gets through at all and so literally no damage can be done.

okay so im fixing this right now so it's not a perfect barrier

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Jun 15, 2023
Hi would it be possable to turn the download link into a Zip file insted of rar? I am unable to use the rar file cus i am unable to get the program.
I realy want to play this game.

Last edited:
Back