• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga It's not like I want you to post in me or anything, b-baka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
Years
Hey, to all those anime and manga fans, I liked the Naruto manga. What other manga and anime are good for a fan of that series? I've heard Bleach is good.

Years
Bleach had some high points, especially during that first few seasons. If you liked Naruto then I don't see any reason you wouldn't like Bleach.

Here are some others to check out too.

Kekkaishi
Ushio to Tora
Yu Yu Hakusho
One Piece
Hunter x Hunter
Hokuto no Ken
Fullmetal Alchemist
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Rurouni Kenshin
Saint Seiya

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Was Toriko ever any good? I remember hearing it talked about years ago but...

Years
I think Black Clover's pretty good but I'm the minority of that group, so if it floats your boat, dude. Otherwise I'm enjoying Magus Bride, and I'm hearing good things about Darling in the Franxx and Violet Evergarden.

Years
Yeah, I like Black Clover.
Spoiler:

Years
Well, a smaller Shounen protagonist bench-pressing some fucker three times their weight ain't exactly news anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back