• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How well do you know yourself?

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
honestly i'm not even sure who i am anymore. very blunt but it's true. i can barely remember who i was before all this mental illness consumed me. i know i was a happy child and stuff but.. a lot of it's a bit foggy. so i have severe identity issues i guess. doesn't help that i'm also trying to find my place in the world.

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 26, 2017
I know myself pretty well. For starters I know I go by many names, Arceus, God, Satan, Jesus, Lucifer.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
i feel like this is a really pseudo-philosophical question with a really obvious answer and which doesn't actually ask anything ): like, i'm just gonna state the obvious and point out that you are you. there is no way that you could possibly be known better by yourself or anyone else. if you don't feel like you know yourself then either you've just known all there is to know for so long that you tend to ignore that fact (more likely), or there's just not much to know in the first place (less likely).

unless you have an actual identity disorder in which case that's fair enough

Years
i feel like this is a really pseudo-philosophical question with a really obvious answer and which doesn't actually ask anything ): like, i'm just gonna state the obvious and point out that you are you. there is no way that you could possibly be known better by yourself or anyone else. if you don't feel like you know yourself then either you've just known all there is to know for so long that you tend to ignore that fact (more likely), or there's just not much to know in the first place (less likely).

unless you have an actual identity disorder in which case that's fair enough

uQPorIx.png

User19sq

I know myself enough. I'm incredibly self-aware, like a Synthetic or a consciousness. My only identity issue is with where I belong in this world.

I'm at my life's end, in spite of my relatively-young age. I can go out and die, run away, or stay in my bedroom forever without the world missing me, simply because I haven't any other options. So, in the end, I know what I am: a waste.

Years
I've changed quite a lot in the last few years, but I'd say I know myself pretty well rn thankfully.

pkmin3033

Well enough to know I should neither say anything about myself nor listen to what others say about me.

Sirfetch’d

I really don't know how to answer this other than saying "I know myself very well". I've been alive 23 years now and for the most part I do not think I've changed much about who I am or my personality as a whole.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
sometimes i know myself pretty well i think, like being able to identify parts of my personality or understanding why i do or don't do something. other times it's more complicated, such as when i do things i don't rly understand or see reasoning for or see a difference in how i feel i present myself/how i actually present. so i guess my answer is 'half-and-half'.

Back