• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
  • Since I can't play Fire Emblem Three Houses anymore since my dumb brother broke the AC adapter I mean I could easily buy a new AC adapter but there out of stock so I'm waiting for them to restock them.

More random steam games I bought Ducktales remastered decided to buy it since it was leaving steam so I'm currently playing that

Years
  • More Xenoverse 2 bc that's all I've been doing as of late. ;__;

although eventually I'm going to get bored of that and move onto something else. What that is, I'm not sure yet. Maybe I'll finish up Starlink: Battle for Atlas since I was in the middle of that, as well.

Years
  • Started a fresh file of Chrono Trigger because my boyfriend has never seen it played all the way through.

Only bummer is I'm playing the SNES version when I vastly prefer the DS version's new translation. Because let's be real, Frog doesn't need to talk in Ye Olde English. Also, alcohol isn't censored out!!

Cid

Years
  • Sonic 2 on Android, with the ads. Christian Whitehead did good in porting these games. Must have been good knowledge to use in developing Sonic Mania.

Cid

Years
  • Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance! It's been a good ride so far. I am interested to see how Ike grows up to be the man he seems to be in later games. Definitely playing Radiant Dawn immediately after I finish this.

pkmin3033

Right now I am juggling Dragon Quest Builders 2, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, and Fire Emblem Warriors on my Switch. I loved the first DQB and the second is more of the same, which I am absolutely fine with (although I do wish I had someone to play with) and I bought the AA trilogy in the Capcom sale...I do love these games. Only played them once a couple of years ago, but definitely worth the double dip for me. FE Warriors I am giving a second chance to impress me, because I don't feel like slogging through Warriors Orochi 4 and I've done everything I can in (the vastly superior) Hyrule Warriors and Fate/Extella duo. I find Warriors titles good for frustration, and I am very, VERY frustrated in general right now.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • somehow i've been keeping up with kh re:coded. it's uh. it sure is Game. it's not as bad as i was anticipating, but i still think days is the superior kh ds title. i am enjoying doing challenges to get lots of sp to trade for chips, though. bc i really like the stat matrix board, but i mostly like it bc it reminds me of the panel board in days. however it's a little more cumbersome bc you don't really know what you're going to unlock when connecting to an ability circuit, unless you look up a guide but i don't really want to do that. so it's like...it's a neat feature and a fun way to level up and get abilities, but at the same time, i don't feel like i have as much control over it like i do the panels in days.

but anyway, yeah. it's okay. i'm still playing it by some miracle, but i can't do very long sessions on it bc it gets a little cumbersome after a while.

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
  • For like 2 or 3 weeks i have been playing Dying Light, dont think i will switch anytime soon, first game i actually wanna 100% complete

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • I'm still playing Photonic Sun (Romhack of USUM), still waiting for my Fire Emblem Three Houses that would be delivered to me in two days (Took me quite a lot of my savings too)

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I finished up my second playthrough of Three Houses. I'm kinda burnt out on it already so I think I'll save the Blue Lions route for some other time. It's been some months since I started, but I'm nearing the end of Trails in the Sky SC as well.

I'm also in the mood to play something old so I may just look at any fan translations that have been finished recently (since those tend to be for older games)

Cid

Years
  • Gosh darn Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance is so good. I played it all weekend, and I'm hooked. I literally think about it all the time even when I'm not playing.

Back