• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragons

Lucreciatwo

A Mewtwo Lover
Years
Any dragon lovers out there?
I love dinosaurs and dragons.
I'm asking after I found this on youtube:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I can't watch the video, but I love dragons!

My favorite movie is How to Train Your Dragon. I'm not sure why I like them so much, but I do. I think they look cool and they have just appealed to me since I was a little kid.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I like dragons and have a few dragon OCs from another series that I want to write about. The reason I like them is the movie Dragonheart is my favorite childhood movie.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm asking after I found this on youtube:

You embed the video wrong. This is the right way.

Just without the space,. Just so you know. ;)

But anyway, I like dragons. And Imagine Dragons. There's some really cool ones and some of my favorite movies have dragon and there's also lots of cool Dragon type Pokemon. Like Noivern, Hydreigon, Salamance, Garchomp , Flygon, Kingdra, Tyrantrum, and Dragonite.

Ragin Dragon

Dragon Master
Years
I love dragons raging fire breath sharp claws awesome wings just amazing and they scare the crap out of village people haha Dragons are the bbest

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Gdi Aaron, I was going to use Imagine Dragons. :C

But I've always figured dragons, and most mythical creatures really, to be extremely fascinating.

Crux

Evermore
Years
I like Dragons. I Fight Dragons

I'm definitely agreeing with Dipu, though. Almost all mythical beings intrigue me.

Mystify

confused
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 10, 2020
I think most mythical creatures are pretty amazing, though I've killed so many dragons in Skyrim and what can I say, it's quick gold for me.

Lucreciatwo

A Mewtwo Lover
Years
There are different types pf dragons too.
The Asian style dragons, the Western kind, the Wyverns, and a few more (that I don't remember. I'd love to be friends with the Asian style ones cause they love humans as buddies :3

Years
Since dragons (as most of us know them) are a fantasy, I wouldn't say that I don't like them, but also I wouldn't say that I like them either, so I'm kinda neutral. If they were real though, it would certainly be a nice experience in getting to ride one, especially the dragons created within the Pokémon franchise :P

Lucreciatwo

A Mewtwo Lover
Years
Speaking of Dragons, I love Peter Dickson's book
Flight Of Dragons. It was made in the 70s and it's an awesome scientific
view on dragons :3

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
I love all about dragons. They are mystical and rare creature.
I really want to see one, I adore dragons since I was 8. I find them too interesting.

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
Years
There are all sorts of dragons but there are two main types:
lMLJwtu.gif

MSPainted by me.

Dragons are neat creatures with interesting myths behind them.

There was this old animated movie about a guy who gets transported into a mystical world, falls in love with a girl who knows a wizard, and where he somehow becomes a dragon.

Years
Don't really care about the Pokemon dragons, but I've read quite a lot of books with dragons in them. I love me the Earthsea books in particular for their dragons when they do appear. I used to have a plushie dragon when I was growing up, too. Ah, those were the days.

Years
Can it really be a coincidence that practically every culture depicted some kind of dragon or dragons in their stories or cave-paintings?
I mean serious they're everywhere, from the Asian Lung Dragons to the Rainbow Serpent from Australian Aboriginal Dreamtime stories. EVERYWHERE.

Back