• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

eyebrows

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024

are they sparse? are they thicc? are they barely there? are they strong? do you take any special care of them or did you forget they existed until I mentioned them?​

Years
  • I've got 'em. Immaculate and lustrous, like Kylo Ren's hair, and they're my only friends. I'm also left-eyebrowed - meaning that it's the only one I can really raise.

Most guys know where eyebrows are at. Not geographically, well, they do, but in terms of grooming. They leave them alone. Let them thrive. Don't over-style, or pluck them into obscurity. Just ignore your eyebrows, people! They'll love you for it. Sure, darken them or whatever, but leave it there.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • I have never done anything to my eyebrows ever. They live rent-free on my face.
    Appearance wise, they're...moderately sized, I guess, but so light that they look nonexistent.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I did my eyebrows once and it looked weirder than when I started because of a little scar I have right above my right eye. I was thinking one day I'll go and get them done professionally maybe they can do a better job and make it not look weird even if they shave the little hairs that keep that scar hidden hahah.

Years
  • I like mine! Have been told they look like a model's eyebrows and are very nice, so I try to have my cosmetologist tweeze them often enough since she has a great eye for those things. :thumbsup:

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Mine are naturally quite thick but slanted a little too much so I always look like I'm slightly frowning which doesn't help my chronic RBF =( I kind of like it though, if I change the shape I don't look like me anymore haha. I need to keep on top of them and tidy them every 2 weeks, sometimes less. If I just leave them alone am like Chewbacca

Years
  • Nothing special, they are thinning, and don't have much shape naturally. They kinda fade away. Other than combing the stray hairs I almost never bother because I have better features I can emphasize. I save the makeup for my lips. On a very special evening ocassion I may fill in my brows with a pencil to try to give the appearance of thickness and a mild arch, but this is like once or twice a year. I am never going to have Audrey Hepburn's brows, and pretty much have to redraw my face to look that way. I have other assets though, so I just love what I have instead of trying to look like I have something I don't. My eyes can still be interesting. They are warm and have a mildly almond shape.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I like mine! Have been told they look like a model's eyebrows and are very nice, so I try to have my cosmetologist tweeze them often enough since she has a great eye for those things. :thumbsup:
    /checks selfie thread

Damn Janna, you do have really good eyebrows

Mine are naturally pretty sparse too, and I used to fill them in with an eyebrow pencil every morning, but a couple months ago I got them microbladed so I don't need to worry about them anymore.

Years
  • I couldn't stand to pluck mine like some people do. They're just average and I don't really mind it, but I have had some people go "Why are your eyebrows thick?" and such

Back