• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] What are you doing in the game now?

Years
  • I think Landorus was the easier for me, but I may have gotten lucky with his positioning. If you are struggling thought, use a ton of smoke bombs. I think I ended up using like 10 per encounter.

I ended up catching Lando with the Smoke Bomb + Sticky Glob method, but for the other two I just stayed far away and chucked Jet Balls which worked eventually! thank goodness lol
    Good luck with finding Eevee!

Currently hunting for Cranidos. Don't have its line yet and Highlands Space-Time Distortions aren't being nice. D:

Years
  • Been taking a break these past few days.

I completed the story (to where the credits roll), and instead of embarking on Volo's quest, I've been working on my Pokédex. I'm at 180 complete entries right now, and I gotta say, it's getting super tedious.

My aim is to complete the Pokédex/get rank 10 as ahead of the endgame as possible, so that after the final battle(s) I can say I've finished the game, and move on to Elden Ring.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I just got rank 10 and completed the Pokédex, so now I'm filling a live dex and looking for alphas/shinies. I got a shiny Drifblim and Cleffa today, so I'm happy.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Game complete for me. All quests done, all Pokémon caught, and finally met the Creator and overcame its final challenge.

After that, I guess we get to the typical "so much work for so little rewards" point. I still have incomplete Dex entries, but googled what the rewards are and I have no interest in the Shiny charm or the Rank 10 prize (I mean, 10 Grit Rocks sound good, but what's the point if there's nothing else to do or battle in the game at that point...). So I've done all that I considered worth doing. Definitely wouldn't mind doing another playthrough in a future.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I'm going in order from 1 and up so currently Perfect! up to and including no. 10 (Bidoof). Next goal is no. 20. Filling up the others as well but want to keep the order. Right now at 73,010 research points and 14 shiny mons.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I got to the Avalugg fight and that was kinda the point when I was just done with the game. That's just a normal thing for me. Usually I'd just bs my way out of the final parts of a game and be done with it. Except, this games demands action oriented gameplay, something I'm not too much a fan of. So, I guess this one will stay unfinished for the time being. <_<

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Just completed Perfect! from #11 to #20. Current research points total is 80,480 with 30 shiny mons. That was a grind!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Completed Perfect! from #21 to #30 with 85,690 research points. Taking my time as this is a grind.

Raj

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Just working on completing perfecting the Pokedex, long since hit the 99,999 Research Point threshold, I've been trying to use a notepad to keep track of my research points for fun.

If it's accurate, than I should be at 118,660 research Points now.

I'm just grateful that I finally finished the various Shaking Tree and Ore Pokemon at under 300 hours, easily the most annoying part of perfecting the dex in my opinion.

Also working on fully finishing a Living Alpha Dex, on the side and the majority of the way there. Not an important goal, but a good side one with some fun exploration while I continue to use my Pokemon's moves, along with finishing buying the last of the bag upgrades.

Current training team

What are you doing in the game now?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Completed Perfect! from #31 to #40 with 93,750 research points. This is not getting any easier and there are some I'm already worried about, like a sleeping Snorlax. I've been to that spring in Alabaster so many times but haven't seen even one Snorlax let alone a sleeping one. Shiny count up to 56.

Years
    • He/Him
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I haven't played for a couple of weeks, but I picked the game back up yesterday. I am trying to get through the storyline (currently at catching Palkia), so that I can really start shiny hunting for a few of my favorite Pokemon.

Years
  • I just beat Lilligant, calmed her frenzy. The made it to the Cobalt Coastlands, and got a Basculegion to ride across the water with. I caught an alpha Octillery

Years
  • I only bought the game to get Arceus in BDSP at the moment I have just beaten Volo after 62 failed attempts not being automatically healed before fighting Giratina is just ridiculous and need to get the rest of the Pokemon to complete the Dex I have 187 in total so far I am on Star Rank 8

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Completed Perfect! From #41 to #50. Research points at 99,999 (102,010) and shiny count at 71. Playing the game is still fun.

Years
  • Leveling up my Pokémon and catching Pokémon in Cobalt Coastlands. Probably gonna go back and explore some of the earlier areas now that I have Basculegion, Wyrdeer, and Ursaluna to ride

Back