• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you! (Version 20XX)

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)
Years
  • 7.8/10 It's pretty nifty how it sounds like something out of an Opera. Got some nice variances when it comes to speed and rolling of the music to really get your head spinning. A nice piece.

For all you charge shot mains out there.

Vragon2.0

Years
  • 6.8/10, Decent dive theme, but definitely not in my top 10 musical pieces from this game. It's sadly one of the tracks that needs more time to grow on you while also being relegated to a small portion of the game.

For the love of X tricks scores, don't fall behind on this track! You will never catch up.

pkmin3033

5/10. It's not for me, but I've heard much worse than this. xD

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    5/10, meh It combines the Mother series, which I'm not much of a fan of, and Metroid, which I also not particularly like.

I'm basically just waiting for Dawn to come in screaming "THIS IS NOT THE ONE!!!" :P

Vragon2.0

Years
  • 7/10 Not bad. Got a catchy beat to it, with some vibe feel like Castlevania.

Rest in peace, Flash Files. May you rest in the deepest corners of my file system with adobe flash guest next door.

Years
  • 9/10
    the chrono trigger soundtrack is one of my favorite video game soundtracks ever omg. this wasn't one of my absolute favorite tracks, but there's no denying that it's really well made.

Fire Emblem Fates - Road Taken (Roar)

Vragon2.0

Years
  • 9.5/10 Like the creepy vibe this song gives, especially with the child's humming and the fact it sounds like a distorted, messed up music box, like something vile and malevolent hiding itself as something innocent. And it only gets more apparent as the song goes on and it does one of those things I love in games where the two opposing vocalists sing at the same time and close to the same thing that it gives off such a duality impression. The horns at the create some really good build-up to where the mask of the music comes off to show what is truly terrifying whatever this song is about.

As we step into the world of Nier Replicant version ver.1.22474487139... let's celebrate the amazing game as it once ones as we meet it anew. This is a track I don't think gets talked about as much as it should, but it's one of my favs. Love the newer one's version of this, but sadly couldn't find a vid for it so maybe later.

Goodby Dad Nier.

Vragon2.0

Years
  • 6.5/10 Not a bad theme. I like the sort of wind up background it's got for this song. The beat is catchy too, though it's not as boppin' like some other repeating base tracks. Plus the vid kinda ends a bit abruptly for the track.

Godamn it Wave, STOP USING THE SPIDER WEBS!
    Spoiler:

Years
  • 7/10
    While it's nothing incredible, it's a fun track that doesn't get boring too fast. It'd make for great background music.

MORE CHRONO TRIGGER

Years
  • I mean, it's Chrono Trigger. Ask me to find a fault in its soundtrack and I'll tell you to buzz off, because it's flawless. 11/10!

Now normally LoL music is all about K/DA, True Damage, Pentakill etc. but here's a hidden 2019 gem for consideration.

Back