• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you want me to play your game?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 10, 2020
Hi guys. Ryou Takehito here. I'm new in this forum.

I am interested in playing one of you guy's romhack. I've never played a pokemon romhack before and I am interested in doing a let's play on a pokemon romhack.

To all the creators out there, are you interested in me playing your game and doing a let's play? If yes, please leave your link and your description on the game in the comments before and I'll be happy to do a let's play on it!

I wouldn't just blindly play through it. I'll do my best to give constructive criticism on the game (while not being too harsh) and give a final conclusion once I've completed the game. Yes, I am going to complete the whole game!

So don't be shy and show me your creation!

Regards,
Ryou Takehito

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 10, 2020
Here you can try this out , it's only for PC tho.

Thank you very much for the suggestion! If there's no one else recommending their own created romhack I'll be playing a full let's play on your game!

Dateline will be on 1st Oct so I'm expecting to release a video on 2nd or 3rd!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 10, 2020
@Zeak6464

Thank you very much! I've recorded a few episodes for your game! If you're interested in watching here's the link:

https://youtu.be/-btfQ1-1Nmo

This is actually my 2nd take of the video for first episode because in my first recording the game crashes and I lost all my progress so I don't really sound too excited in this video.

Anyways, I want to ask you something. There's a pokemart points in the pokemart that I need to collect so I can get certain items like Rare Candy or the Exp Share All (which I really do wanna get it). Do you know how I can earn the pokemart points?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 10, 2020
Pokemon Chosen Ones trying t get some exposure check it out

Hello! Thank you very much for responding! I've look through your thread and it seems that your game is still incomplete. Are you really sure you want me to do a let's play on it?

Venomous_Zero86

Pokemon Chosen Ones (Coming Soon)
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Feb 11, 2022
Hello! Thank you very much for responding! I've look through your thread and it seems that your game is still incomplete. Are you really sure you want me to do a let's play on it?

Yo right plz keep the game in mind but ill tell u whe a big update is out thx

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 10, 2020
Yo right plz keep the game in mind but ill tell u whe a big update is out thx

Ok! No problem! I'll keep it in mind! After you have fully developed the romhack, as long as you respond to me either in this thread or PM me, I'll be sure to have a look at the game. Until then, I guess I'll put this game on-hold first!

Can you play my hack Kanlara Adventures?

Hello! Thank you very much for reaching out to me to allow me to play your game. I have checked out your romhack thread and it certainly looks interesting! As you have already know, I am currently let's playing Zaek6464's Pokemon Green Remix at the moment. Let me check my schedule first and see if I can fit in a let's play of your game into my upload schedule. If there's no problem with it, I might start uploading the first episode next week, or probably next month once I've completed Pokemon Green Remix.
Anyways, I'll be sure to PM you before I start recording my first episode for your game!

I would like to thank you guys for your warm response of introducing me to your romhack and allowing me to do a let's play with it. I will assure you guys that I will do a complete full let's play of it and give my personal thoughts and opinions during the end of the game. I will also probably write (still planning) a mini-review for your romhack so that the people will know what is the pro, cons and the rating of the game I've given. I do not nitpick small details very much, so don't expect me to review people's games brutally.

masterquestmq

Enthusiastic Rom Hacker
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Mind giving Pokemon Master Quest a go? Beta is up to Lavender town, More info in the progressing hacks section

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 10, 2020
@masterquestmq

It seems that your game is incomplete yet. I would very much like to play it once you've fully completed your game. :)

Anyways, I've completed my let's play of Pokemon Green Remix and originally wanted to write a short review for it but the whole thread is gone. As such, I have started a new let's play on Kanlara Adventures. Here's the link for my first episode if you're interested:

https://youtu.be/y2MvR9ruaAA

Is there anyone else out there interested in me doing a full let's play on your game? C'mon, don't be shy! Share your amazing crafted game with me and let me play it! ;)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 10, 2020
Yes. https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=414969

Right now, badge checks are still in place, and you can't go back to Mt. Moon. That'll be fixed in the next version. Also, there's a weird tile glitch in Cerulean City that I've fixed in the latest version. I'll post it when I make enough edits =)

So I've checked out your link so let me get this straight. So this is a Pokemon FireRed Romahack with improvements?

I'm expecting to take about a month or two to complete someone's game (Pokemon Kanlara Adventures) so I guess you have around two month to fix/improve your game? So once you do I'll be more than happy to do a let's play on it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 10, 2020
Alright guys!

I've recently just completed another let's play for a pokemon romhack (Pokemon Kanlara Adventures) and would like to start a new let'ss play!

I am going to start a new series in a few days, so anyone here interested in having me play your game?

Please only recommend your game if it has been completed. It doesn't need to be finalize. As long as I could beat the Elite 4 and complete the game, it should be fine.

Recommend me your game now!

Back