• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: [Updated] UB-02 offical art, images, names released

Years
Liking the more clear artwork of the UB-02 forms there.

And wait, more news on the 20th? It seems like this is the month that's full of news dumping on us by the week.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
3.jpg

Serebii has posted a few in-game screenshots of the Ultra Beasts as well.

Years
1.jpg

It feels like we're about to have a deep plot here, ladies and gents. A VERY deep one.

Pokemon, you've gone way too epic this time.

I did notice that UB-02 Expansion and UB-02 Beauty seem to represent the notable "Power vs Speed" archtype, as shown with not just their appearance but also their bios.

blue

gucci
Years
UB-01 appears in a similar fashion descending from a portal in that Aether paradise. Perhaps they enter the world from another dimension? Now that would be deep.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
Years
I'm curious ... Why are Ultra-Beasts attacking Tapu Koko, the island guardian? Are they trying to conquer the islands or something?

Years
I'm curious ... Why are Ultra-Beasts attacking Tapu Koko, the island guardian? Are they trying to conquer the islands or something?

I think they are trying to take over Alola from the guardians, which definitely fits with my speculation that the Ultra Beasts do have evil intentions.

UB-01 appears in a similar fashion descending from a portal in that Aether paradise. Perhaps they enter the world from another dimension? Now that would be deep.

From the looks of it, they do seem to be coming from another dimension. I know OR/AS mentioned it taking place in a parallel universe, but another dimension entirely? Pokemon surely is getting deep indeed. Heck, even the Distortion World from Platinum screamed "alternate dimension" to me so it's like that game foreshadowed the concept even being a thing.

blue

gucci
Years
Does that mean UB-02 Beauty is faster then Light ??
How fast is lighting anyway ?

Lightning travels at 220,000 miles per hour, so not quite as fast as the speed of light. Regardless, this must mean that UB-02 Beauty has insanely high speed.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Lightning travels at 220,000 miles per hour, so not quite as fast as the speed of light. Regardless, this must mean that UB-02 Beauty has insanely high speed.

Oh , I was really excited about having something that moves faster then light on Pokemon.
So far , Only Deoxys might move fast as Or faster then light but it is just my theory.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Well that was certainly disappointing. But hey, more news on the 20th.

I would almost say that the UB's are the Pale Race from the Rainbow Prophecy, but Expansion kinda takes that theory away. I still believe these games will be inspired by the Rainbow Prophecy.

It is very possible that someone in the Aether Foundation is the evil. And I think it could be the Old Man or the Happy Happy woman that I don't know her name of. I mean the old guy screams, EVIL! to me. And I don't trust the woman no one has really spoken about.

Back