• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gaming Events / Ideas / Host Volunteering

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I'd definately would help to host the LoL event if you guys still want to do this!

If not then, I can host a LoL or DoTA 2 get together if people are interested!

TY

I'd definately would help to host the LoL event if you guys still want to do this!

If not then, I can host a LoL or DoTA 2 get together if people are interested!

Im still planning this, even getting more games added for more vareity :3
If anyone has a suggestion for a game to be on the list feel free to VM/PM me it tho ^_^
Id love all the help i can get

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Indeed, we could work around that perfectly ^^
Well im for this idea, maybe we could even get some PS3/Xbox games in it aswell?
Im sure wanna help with it :3

We may be able to just have some games at times in Christmas for this big event, i was talking to a few members and some of them mentioned games they wanted to see aswell.
This is the list of games we had in mind (plus we have people who could host them :3)
Injustice
Maplestory
C&C 3: Tiberian Wars
Naruto
TF2
Dota 2
LoL
StarCraft 2
Borderlands
Call of Duty
Battlefield

Are there going to be any XB players? Because I feel a majority of the players on PC are PSN guys.

TY

Are there going to be any XB players? Because I feel a majority of the players on PC are PSN guys.

If there are XB people joining in then yes. Cause its for all platforms, though i dont own a XB myself, so i might need some hosts on that :3

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Well I don't own any of those games on console but I have a number of them on PC (everything except CoD (though my bro has this on consoles), C&C3, and Injustice...and technically Starcraft 2, LoL, and Dota2 as well, though those are free).

Of those games, I'd mainly be willing to play Naruto Full Burst and Borderlands.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Borderlands 1 on PS3 and Borderlands 2 on PS3/Steam, pick meeeeee for gun-toting hostess thanks

I never really got far in LoL, Starcraft II, and Dota2.

TY

Okay cool, lovely to see people being interested in it :3
Now there only rests CSS to make it look kinda organized and a emblem haha

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Borderlands 1 on PS3 and BL2 on steam, I don't have any characters on either game anymore though after I completed them I ended up deleting both haha.

PS3 I have lots of different online games. I remember playing loads before with the old VG people like Fabio and Fox. Several arcade games also.

I do have an Xbox but I don't play much, I have BF3, COD :MW3 and BO2, and some arcade games.

TY

Also id wanna make it last till New Years Eve, making it sort of a big event before the start of 2014 :3

Also im starting on making the thread now, so if people who wanna host a game (or add a game that they wanna host ^_^) PM me with the games you wanna host + your prefered time to host the game with your timezone to prevent confusion :3

Years
I can host League of Legends, Dota 2, and TF2, if you need help with any of those or you need a backup, and I can also host Terraria I suppose. I've hosted a few GT events before so I have some experience already ^^

TY

OoWwNXP.gif

Thanks for helping out ^^

I can host League of Legends, Dota 2, and TF2, if you need help with any of those or you need a backup, and I can also host Terraria I suppose. I've hosted a few GT events before so I have some experience already ^^

Allright, will add you to the hosts section, but next time please VM/PM me, makes it easier for me to notice it so it can be done way faster ;)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
If there's enough people interested, I can host a Left 4 Dead 2 event also. I can ask Carchar0din if he wanna host with me.

Edit: For PC ofc :)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I would be up for L4D2 Thats a game I really love. Could use some practice on it also haha.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Iirc, L4D2 takes like 1-2 hours max to install it :) (for me)

It should be fun killing zombies with fellow PC members! :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Sure!
Ah but, you guys are more than welcome to create your own video game challenges for members too. :3 If you'd like to create emblems for them, I'll be happy to help!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 9, 2016
Retro Gamers Unite

Hello, all, my name is OddStodd, and I want to play retro Pokemon games with everyone! Let me explain: we get on skype while playing these games, record them, and post them to our respective YouTube channels. Eligible games? Look below.
To join, simply PM me with your Skype name, and age, telling me why you want to join. Its that easy! Now for some rules.

1. You don't HAVE to have a YouTube channel. Its great if you do, but its not required.
2. The recommended age is 16, but if you are younger than that, I ask that you check with your caretakers first. This is mainly due to the fact that there will be older players (I'm 20) and I want to make sure not to offend anyone.
3. While we are on the topic of offending people, there is to be NO harassment or attacking other players. Its not fun when people start to take things seriously.
4. The good games are RED, BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW, GOLD, SILVER, CRYSTAL, POKEMON STADIUM 1 & 2, RUBY, SAPPHIRE, EMERALD, FIRE RED, AND LEAF GREEN. Also, hacks of these gens will sometimes be played. AND I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE POKEMMO PLAYED TOO! POKEMMO MODS FIRE RED AND TURNS IT INTO A GREAT MMORPG!
5. If I think of more, I will post below!

Let's have some fun, people!

Back