• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Omega [Beta 1 released in english]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
The mapping is great, the Bidoof looks just the way it should, the only mistake I could see is the grammar in the text.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Wow, I love the new update!
It must've been hard to have added your own animation, right?
And, sorry I haven't been up to date with this thread, I was a bit busy with my own hack.

But, I'll say this even if it is incorrect. I wonder if that cave holds a mystery? It looks mysterious based on a combination of screenies and video. Anyways, good luck Xiros, xD

Last edited:

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
Years
Please, change the original palettes, dont show any evidence of Fire red, (Palettes) the tile are good, but yep, change the fukcin's palletes. Hehe.
The script, are very very large, like the book "100 años de Soledad" of Gabriel Garcia Marquez...
Too large.
well, good luck in the Omega!
See you!

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2011
Hi Xiros

rlly nice hack but got some bugs
1 : when i finnally at the leader at the gym i can't get back to the pkcenter so thats irirtating to fight the leader.
2. your first gyminformer says its a fighting gym but its an electric
3: The pokedex, doesn't work like he must work, u see a lot pokemon like spinarak but theu don't come in the pokedex , not even when u catch them.
4: The townmap is still in spanish inthe english version.
5: The Munchlax icon is a poochyena

And i got a question how is the rate for shiny because my 8the pokemon i saw was a pigey and he was shiny :p

Tenzou

~Ten...
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2009
It has been some time when I stopped passing by this thread. As always, you do a great job, with the scripting, the maps, everything. Good luck my friend.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 17, 2012
I'm loving the way the screen shots are. seems like a fun game. I've downloaded but it seems my VBA won't play it. have any advice on how I can play it?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
an ice dungeon, ei? sounds cool! :3

best of luck with the hack. =3

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Why does Bibarel still sound like Linoone? lso, there are a few scripting errors, but that can be fixed.

mclean45

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2008
Hey I was wondering if I could help you guys with mapping..... i can make really good maps and stuff so pm me if your interested!

Ozumas

Creatos Golden Sun/Silver moon
Years
Xiros, my friend, my silly friend (?) Was joke xD
Well, all things of the hack are worked very well. But as I told you by msn, the change from cold to warm environment ... Better I don´t tell you that you annoying xD

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Oh!!
I wait for the second Beta!!!!! XD Good that you take your time and I hope that it(he,she) is buenissima!!
Ah I see bye interesting it of new good Mo!!

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
Years
Well, i decided that i should change some palettes and tiles of Omega, so i started with the grass palettes.
I'm not sure which of these 3 palettes i will use, so before i make any decision i would like to have ur opinion:

Option 1 (current palette):
011omegab2_12-1.png

Option 2:
011omegab2_10-1.png

Option 3:
011omegab2_11-1.png

So... Which one is the best?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
I choose the 1st pallete.
The second pallete sticks out too much for me and the third one looks like(what Virtual chatot said).

Tenzou

~Ten...
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2009
I think you should go for Palette 3, It's lighter than that opaque palette you had, and it's more... Relieving? xD But that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back