• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Aquamarine (Version 3.0.0, updated as of November 21, 2023)

Which of the 9 variants do you plan on playing?

• Opal (Eevee)

Votes: 47 6.6%
  • Aquamarine (Vaporeon)

Votes: 116 16.4%
  • Topaz (Jolteon)

Votes: 49 6.9%
  • Garnet (Flareon)

Votes: 23 3.2%
  • Amethyst (Espeon)

Votes: 86 12.1%
  • Onyx (Umbreon)

Votes: 144 20.3%
  • Turquoise (Leafeon)

Votes: 39 5.5%
  • Quartz (Glaceon)

Votes: 66 9.3%
  • Zircon (Sylveon)

Votes: 139 19.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
i noticed this as well but for me the first one i encountered (the one where the stardust is in the forest) turned out just fine, but the one in mt Ande became a bad egg

Thanks for pointing this out, it really helped narrow down what the issue was. Apologies for any trouble this caused

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 23, 2021
Heyy I'm loving the game so far, but I seem to be stuck at the moment. What do I do after I help Elon with the Island favor after the seventh gym?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Heyy I'm loving the game so far, but I seem to be stuck at the moment. What do I do after I help Elon with the Island favor after the seventh gym?

look for the eighth gym, should be located in Starfall City. Easiest way to get there would be to fly to Comet City and head directly north.

Years
I have a friend playing this right now that is having an issue.
My makuhita and now also my trapinch won't evolve. Each level at/past where they're supposed to evolve it'll go to the screen, and then stop and the text will just say "..?"

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
I have a friend playing this right now that is having an issue.
My makuhita and now also my trapinch won't evolve. Each level at/past where they're supposed to evolve it'll go to the screen, and then stop and the text will just say "..?"

That is probably caused by not having the national dex. There's a quick fix for that in the latest version of the hack by talking to the pokedex just south of Andromeda City. If it's not there, I suggest updating to the latest version. You can do this by replacing the old rom file with the new one and just loading your old save with the new rom

CSz

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 7, 2020
One question, what is the chance of having a shiny eevee from the beginning?
Because... yeah, i get a female shiny eevee.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
One question, what is the chance of having a shiny eevee from the beginning?
Because... yeah, i get a female shiny eevee.

Short answer: Depends on what you did before getting your starter. But the odds are boosted, to an extent.

Long answer with spoilers:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 26, 2023
I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this but some pokemon when caught as shiny become bad eggs in the pc, like zorua and torkoal.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this but some pokemon when caught as shiny become bad eggs in the pc, like zorua and torkoal.

It's a bug involving shinies meant to be owned by trainers. They appear more frequently in a row. If I had to guess, you were in one of the Team Tactix areas before catching those

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 9, 2020
i'm on version 1.1.3 and getting a bug where when i catch dialga and the pokedex gets updated, the game freezes. is this just me or...? what could be some workarounds to this? thanks 😩

Back