• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you reading?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I'm re-reading "The Name of the Wind", by Patrick Rothfuss. I tend to read books I have already read more than I read new ones, this series, has had me addicted for years. It changes the way I think.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Still on my way through DragonLance books!

Currently reading The Day of the Tempest by Jean Rabe. At this point in the series, I'm wondering who's idea it was to write about every single thing in the DragonLance series. While the story is good, I'm really beginning to see the complaints that other people have about the series.

Twenty-three more DragonLance books to read through, and I'll be done with my collection.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Armadale. I have no idea why, I just am. Never thought I'd like the Victorian equivalent of a Soap Opera.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
I'm currently reading Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind. I have waited years for my mom to get a new copy of it. So far it's really good. :3

V-Create

You have no power here
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 12, 2014
I'm currently reading The Northern Lights by Phillip Pullman, it's the first book of the His Dark Materials trilogy. I'm about 20 pages til it's finished. It's very descriptive, the fight scenes are so interesting and you get a really nice scenario in your head. I love the imagery:D 8/10 so far:)

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Currently reading Percy Jackson and the Olympians: Battle of the Labyrinth and The Three Musketeers on my Kindle. :)

Years
I finished The Fault in Our Stars by John Green at 2 AM this morning. Spent nearly the last quarter of the book in tears because it was so beautiful. Now I'm about 5 pages into The Selection by Kiera Cass.

Years
I'm juggling two books at the moment. The first is Allegiant, the third book of the Divergent series. I really liked the first book, but I feel as with this book (and the second) she just doesn't have as clear of an idea of where she wants the story to go, or what the circumstances the characters find themselves in are. So that one may be on hold for a little while.

The other book I'm reading is The Tiger's Wife. I thought it was a weird sounding title for a book, but my aunt got it for me and it's really really interesting! I love how the author delves into everyone's history, so before the character really acts, you know their backstory. And it's interesting how the main character is kind of the least talked about. The author also has a way of making you desperate to learn more about the Tiger's wife, and the deathless man, and it fun to see how things intertwine!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I finished The Fault in Our Stars by John Green at 2 AM this morning. Spent nearly the last quarter of the book in tears because it was so beautiful. Now I'm about 5 pages into The Selection by Kiera Cass.

I JUST started reading that book a few days ago! Stayed to till 5 am reading up till halfway, and I can't wait to pick it up again just to see what's next.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I'm not currently reading anything, but I do intend to read the Fighting Fantasy series if I can get my hands on one of them; they're quite hard to find considering how old they are.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Currently Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell. After I finish, I'll probably ready Blink, also by Gladwell, then probably something fiction!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
With a little luck and some hunting skills I was able to find myself a book of the Fighting Fantasy series, yayaya! The book I'm currently reading is City of Thieves. I find it to be partiuclarly enjoyable because it's not your everyday book. YOU are the hero, YOU make the decisions on what happens next in the story. You can collect magical items, weapons and apparel, fight mobs of monsters and find treasures beyond your wildest dreams! It's great fun! ;D

D3M0NIX

|Dead things go bump in the night|
Years
I'm currently reading Daughter of the Drow by Elaine Cunningham (i believe that's how her last name is spelt.) Anyways it's a pretty good book and immediately was hooked from page 1. I intend to find her other books Elfshadow and a couple of others that i can't remember the names for. =D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
I am not much a reader. I am easily distracted when I focus on something. But I picked up an old book my father had in his office called Lord of the Flies. It's supposed to be really good. I've read around 30 pages now and it's going well.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Right now I'm reading The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo as of last night. I'd put the author's name in there too but I forgot it when I woke up sadly.

Years
I JUST started reading that book a few days ago! Stayed to till 5 am reading up till halfway, and I can't wait to pick it up again just to see what's next.

Which one? TFIOS is incredible. I actually just finished the Selection, but I don't know when I'll start the sequel. And now I can't decide what to read next, although my friend did lend me Allegiant. I'm afraid to read it, though.

Outlier

I'm going to be picking up Mike Tyson's autobiography as soon as possible. I heard it's an outstanding read from many people.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2014
Persy jackson y el mar de los moustros! :D
persy jackson and the sea of ​​monsters

Back