ElBurrito

I'm not just any burrito. I am THE burrito.

Age 24
Male
Middle of Nowhere, Missouri. 'Murica!.
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
871 posts
9.9 Years
Haven't done an RP for at least a year now, but I figured I'd give it another shot. Hope this SU is good :D

Name: Darren

Personality: Darren is typically a quiet guy who tends to keep to himself. Though he has a general hatred for the world he's in, primarily due to people shunning him for being a hybrid, he still feels a need to help people in need and recklessly throws himself in harms way to help them. He has no problem breaking the law if he finds a good reason for doing so. Darren also never backs down from a fight, even if he's going to lose, which has landed him in quite a bit of trouble in the past.

Appearance: Darren is slightly tan with a medium build, brown eyes, medium length black hair, and stands at about 5'10". He almost always wears jeans and a t-shirt with a black jacket that has a white image of a rayquaza's silhouette on the back.

Hybrid Trainer typing: Dark and Fire

Hybrid Trainer Ability: Synchronize and Defiant

Hybrid Trainer Moveset: Night Slash, Fire Punch, Will-O-Wisp, and Shadow Ball

Pokemon team: Houndoom, Aerodactyl, Arbok, Honedge

Attack execution: Darren keeps a katana sheathed on his back that he channels dark energy through when using Night Slash. When using Shadow Ball, Darren holds his hands as if they were ready to catch a baseball and lets energy build up into a ball that he shoots at the target. Will-O-Wisp is also formed in his hands and I'm pretty sure fire punch doesn't need much explanation.