• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems [OOC]

Zatanna

Magician Princess
Years
Oh my lord everyone! I am just re reading through this rp and I loved it so much! I was such a bad writer back then hahaha. But this brought back some major mems. Would love to try and revamp this or something? Is anyone even still around?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Oh my lord everyone! I am just re reading through this rp and I loved it so much! I was such a bad writer back then hahaha. But this brought back some major mems. Would love to try and revamp this or something? Is anyone even still around?

(Well damn. This still exists. As do I! Man, I was so bad at this back then too. XD I would probably be open for another shot.)

I suggest you make a Workshop thread (or Interest Check) over in the main Roleplay Theatre forum! As this has been dead for 4 years, it's a wonder you found each other haha. It's certainly better to make a new revamped RP at this point than to get this old thing going again. Look back at it fondly and for inspiration, of course :)

Last edited:
Back