• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

✰ The [New] Weather Thread ✰

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Because my old one died / I died in general, sooo~

Today is 32C (40C with the humidex, as it has been for over a week /grumpy) with thunderstorms beginning around 3-4pm. Tornado watch is in effect.

That's a bit more exciting than my last first post lol.

Here's some weather shots:

Spoiler:

From my InstaGram: belldandy20

Power is flickering, too lol Uh-oh.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
bless you for the weather thread. <3

We have a slight chance for thunderstorms today, and it's really windy too. 92 degrees right now although for me it feels much more than that. xD Hoping it would rain later on today :D

Years
Wet. Wet. Wet. Wet. Wet. Wet. Wet.

I cannot think of the last time I had a day without my satellite service going out from the rain, and the last time it didn't rain. It has been too wet around Tampa now. I wish it wasn't so wet, but I'm at least thankful that the rain has been around to prevent the temperature from rising to above 90°F

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Didn't bother actually looking at the weather but this week's been boiling hot. These past couple of days I've been sweating like a sinner in church. I think yesterday it was 93F but it felt like 104.

Years
Earlier today it was 96F/35C but felt like 112F/44F. The humidity was also at 46%. :); I'm surprised I didn't die on the way home.

Belldandy

Years
Cleared up today. A mess of a powerline we have in the backyard! And Internet's down for another three days till Rogers sends a repairman.

Sunny. Scattered clouds. Dry heat more than humidity. Quite nice, actually.

Dirk Strider

definition of delicious
Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2015
It rained yesterday but right now at 5:02AM, it is 81 degrees and there's a chance for thunderstorms later. Oh joy.

Joobell

Insert Witty User Title Here
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 1, 2015
87°F Partly Cloudy 79%

Didn't plan to go outside today anyway

Years
It is a freaking 21 C, sunny with cirrus and cumulus clouds. The air quality is pristine. Are you getting this Belldandy? I wanna go take a jump in the lake it's soo pretty out.

Years
90°F with partly to mostly cloudy skies right now, with nowhere near as much rain around today as there has been for the past several days.. finally some sunshine :D

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
32 degrees Celcius and Humidity of 52%... Expect it to drop to about 25-27 once it reaches night time. (like around 3am to 5am)

Belldandy

Years
It is a freaking 21 C, sunny with cirrus and cumulus clouds. The air quality is pristine. Are you getting this Belldandy? I wanna go take a jump in the lake it's soo pretty out.

I'd have liked that yesterday, but I was stuck doing last-minute reno' 'cause our house is being shown today.

It's a nice 18C out this morning, though. Scattered skies again. I'm back to work after five days off, so I can't really enjoy the cooler weather :(

Sirfetch’d

Right now it's 73 and raining just as it has been for about 3 weeks. Very wet summer.

Back