• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity History, Vol. 2

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
  • When I first join in February of last year, I wasn't all that active, due to not having internet in my room and my mom hogging the family computer. Eventually I got active around mid-June, when my dad finally put some internets in my room. I got pretty active in the Pokemon Trivia section (notably in Steal the Shaymin) and somewhat active in the Sprite Shops. Eventually I migrated to Other Trivia, where I met people like BinaryPeaches, Roswell, donavannj, Pokestick, and THAT WONDERFUL PIXY GUY!. There I posted moreso in The One Above. It wasn't until the rebirth of the Nightclub when I got my first pair, who was the lovely TheSmartOne. I meet some great friends in the NC, like Akita (to which I'm also paired to), SIN1488, and angel. In the, I believe Christmas, Get-Together Skype Event, I met Fuyuhiko (who commented on how sexy my voice was), AdvancedK47, and Anastasia R.. And the relaunch of the IRC Channel also introduced me to some lovely people, like Forever, Signomi, Live_Wire466, Kaori, CaptainFabio, BlooMilk C. and Feign. And that's basically it.

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Long story short..

I joined this community solely for ROM hacking purposes. I mean, who didn't? Anyway, after a couple of years, I got associated with it pretty well, albeit I never managed to start a hack alone. But, that all changed when something personal knocked on my fake door. It was a huge blow for me, and it made me forget all about PC, and hacking :(

A few months ago, I was looking through my old favorites and I saw PC. So, I came back, well, not really. I sign in every now and then.

Oh, and I don't really remember how I found this place..

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Copied from my blog because I cbf'd rewording this story (edited it a little since it was still a big bloggy):

I came here as SilverSmeargleSplatter, a 14 year old girl that wanted to post fan fiction and see if there were other Pokemon Special fans like myself. I made the Pokemon Special Fan Club in March of 2008 (and it's STILL here!) and posted my chaptered fan fic, Just a Brother, which never really got finished. Somewhere along the road (and by that, I mean April 2008), I met Royal Genesis and he became my first real friend on PC, eventually my first pair, and even MORE eventually, my first online relationship. Wink wink, nudge nudge, poke poke, Disney Disney, world world. He's Ageless Irony now.

I started branching out and away from the Pokemon Fan Fiction section and the Manga sub-forum into the Pokemon gaming forums and started making some more awesome friends. In late 2008, I had my first name change to Sydian. But I changed it back to SilverSmeargleSplatter in 2009 because I was tired of introducing myself as "Sydian, or you might know me as SilverSmeargleSplatter." I stuck in the gaming forums, and kind of broke away from my roots in the fan clubs and manga sections. I must have been heavily loved in the Pokemon gaming forums, since in September 2009, I was modded in General Pokemon Gaming (now Pokemon Gaming Central), Advanced Generation, Metal/Color Generation, and Spinoffs.

After getting modded, I made a lot of new friends, and I felt more comfortable with posting around in other sections (would like to mention I had barely 2k posts when modded, I have been a mod for a year and about 5 months now with almost 10k). The first moderator (that I had no prior contact with) that made me feel really welcome was Klippy. We clicked pretty quickly, and he's one of my best friends. I'm aware half the forum probably shipped Klippy x Sydian.

In February 2010, some Hiiro kid got modded and had his username changed to Sydian, which is what people called me at the time, and as you know, was my previous username. At first I was mad, but we talked it out and became insta-friends. :) Oh, and we got our usernames changed, and I made an alternate account to preserve my original username, which...do I need to repeat it? SilverSmeargleSplatter, babes.

On March 14, 2010, I paired with Klippy and Hiidoran. At first, I just wanted to pair with Klippy, but he was already paired with Hiidoran. So I had to squeeze myself into that one (kinky, right?) and honestly, I could never have it any other way. I am so happy Larry is in the pairing, because we just started talking more and more and now we're best friends and such. So yeah, we're a best friend triangle love affair thing idek. :) I love them both very much though! IF YOU GUYS SEE THIS... -gives Kilo body wash- <3 -sniffs-

June of 2010, I helped push in the Challenge forum, which is like, the best. I was always participating in challenges before the forum's creation (pre-PC even). I'd like to consider myself one of PC's original challengers, since there were hardly ANY challenges back in 2008, and I posted the Mono-type/duo/generation challenge. And well, challenges were just everywhere by the time 2010 hit. Why not have a forum for them? It's one of the best forums around, and I love modding such an interactive place. CI&D and challenge regulars 4 lyfe xoxo.

It's February March 2011...can't think of any other significant points in my PC career...that are good anyway. I can think of lows, but the highs are all that really matter. And I only hope I can continue to make more good memories on this site and continue being on staff and all that good jazz.

If I didn't mention you in this blog post, it just means you suck I don't have some crazy interesting story to say about you. :( I have made many amazing friends here on PC, and you're all great. You know who you are. Don't make me list you...because there are way too many to list. :) lol

So! Happy three years to me! I hope you enjoyed my stupidly uninteresting story about my PC life. v_v

I came here a 14 year old girl and am now an 18 year old man. How the hell did that happen!?

/still sounds like a blog lol

Years
  • Copy/Paste job from another forum, so there may be some errors in the grammar area, nevertheless, enjoy.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • ...This was actually Copy n' Pasted from my blog to here, hence the Star Wars quotes; with some edits, but still my history anyhow. :3

It all started when I was hanging out in a forum called Marriland. I've been there for 5 years now. I was brash, naive, and kind of a weird person. I've met many people there, who were cool, so I was happy. One day though, I was bored, so I searched to explore different forums at a place called google. yes google. Bite me. Anyway, that's when I stumbled upon a weird and quite forum known as pokemoncommunity. As I entered, I was surprised because this website is VERY, VERY, VERY BIG. Now, I've had my thoughts:

"This is no forum...it's a SPACE-STATION!"

By then I decided, "why the hell not" and register. Now I was kind of obsessed (I'm still am) with Yatterman; ie. Tatsunoko, so that's how I made the username: "Miss Doronjo". Even though I was a boy named Shawn. That was then I started to make my intro:

Spoiler:

That's when I met a few people who first welcomed me: Timbjerr, Cold Fusion, Ayselipera, and Zenith95s. They were good people indeed, so I talked with them a bit, and they became my first friends. Now, I was still unfamiliar with the forum, so I went around them. Perhaps it was the fact that I was sort off new and at the same time odd that I couldn't get people to talk with me; they just plain outright ignored me, or maybe not all that long. So, I was kind of lonely. A few days later, I searched around and found the NightClub, so I decided to visit with my "heys" and all that jazz.

That's when I started to speak with Anna (TheSmartOne), Keith (Akita), Dev, (Sammyskitty), angel, and Roswell (at least that's where I THINK I met you), and they became my closest friends. I think around that time, I met Fire Heart, my first pair. She's lovely. <3 Also around that time, I met lots of wonderful people, like Hiidoran, Hiiro, BinaryPeaches, Curious, etc; (apologizes if I missed you; I love you. <3) and thus, grew out of my shell a bit. But then I began to wonder: what can I do to help this community? I thought and I thought, but found no answer. This place seemed too knowledgeable. That's when something clicked at my head:

"Shawn...use the force."

I tried to, but the force doesn't exist in real life, that's when I decided, "Hey, maybe I could meet other newbies such as myself!" So, that's how I started to welcome fellow newbies at the NU/W forum. At December, Anna gave me a supporter card for Christmas! I am so pleased and grateful to this day to have a friend like her. <33 So yeah, my name became the italicized blue. ^.^ And here we are towards this day; I made a wonderful new pair: Eurfuun, and I still have many glamorous friends to come. :3

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Took me the whole lunch break to write a history like this. lol. Enjoy people.

Spoiler:

...and that, my friends, is my PC story. :P

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I joined up in June 2005 on a referral from a (former) friend, I was banned twice in 2006, and I've earned the enmity of many of the prominent members of this community along the way. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • I joined whenever it said I joined, I helped get the word gang~banger banned from PC, I left for awhile and played around on IRC, came back, became a mod, and left.

And I made a hell lot of posts.

Years
  • I'll ad the tl;dr later:

I joined, July of 09 after lurking for quite some time. I immediately made the Trade Corner my personal hangout spot, and established my Trade Thread, which is still up and running. :D I wanted the Gen IV event pokemon, Arceus, Shaymin, etc, stuff like that. Eventually I branched out of there, and started to post and make threads in Other Chat, Video Games, Culture and Media, OVP, etc. After Chibi-Chan retired last summer, I made Other Chat my main chill spot and emerged later as one of the regulars there, and I was Modded here on 2 December 2010. Since then I also made B/W another one of spots to post about stuff, Litwick = <3, etc.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I joined PokeCommunity back in April 5th, 2008, which is something I'll never regret. I was a noob, and PC was my first Forum/Social Network. Belive it or not, I learned how to speak proper because of this site, not because of a English Teacher (though they helped) I would always see people spell and talk correctly (n not lyke dis) so I adapted to the style.I was a Narutard and had friends who like Naruto (Illusion Reign for example). I left PC for a while and came back after finishing the year. Then I met a wonderful person name SilverSmeargleSplatter, we would talk for hours and always would like the same things. Then I particapated in some challenges like Monotype, this was before PC had a "Challenge" part of the forum. Then, before I knew it, my dear friend SilverSmearlgleSplatter changed his name to Sydian and was requested to be the Mod. he is today. Then shortly after there was a new section of PC, called Challenge and I met great people like 560cool., myrrhman, Mondays Suck, Karpman, ect. What am I doing today? Well, I am a frequent user of the Challenge Forums and I love competitve battling. I love helping others, so I always check the Help Thread to see if there is something I could do to assist someone.

I hope you liked my history ^.^

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Hoo boy. I honestly can't remember much about anything, let alone what I used to do here, but let's give this a go.

I think I got into the whole 'forum' culture probably when I was 12-13ish (or maybe younger, I honestly can't remember) through the Nintendo Europe Official Pokemon Forum, as it was known back then. Either I lurked, or was a semi-active member, but that was a stepping stone to unofficial sites such as Serebii and Bulbagarden. Again, at best I could only have been described as semi-active on both (although one thing I do remember is that when Serebii upgraded its forums, I was one of the first to re-register, I think I'm number 8 or something).

Eventually, something about PC drew me to it like a moth to a flame. Maybe it was the different forum culture, but I became 'very active', as opposed to 'semi-active' on most parts of the site.

This is where things get extremely hazy. I must have become a moderator at some point... I just can't remember when or at which sub-forum(s) at all. Presumably I did an OK job of that, as I became a Super Mod some time in 2005, and proceeded to get literally hundreds of Private Message Reports telling me that 'So and So is breaking the rules in Other Chat, go punish him!' and the like. Eventually, a gradual decline in my affections for Pokemon, coupled with a decline in my affections for the majority of the forum populace at the time, prompted me to retire in a blaze of glory (aka a MASSIVE rant in Other Chat denigrating pretty much everyone... not my best moment in hind sight).

5 and a bit years later, my room-mate at university got me thinking about Pokemon again (he's a much bigger fan than I ever was; he knows all about Base Stats and IVs and other stuff I had no idea about at the time). I went out and bought Black, and thought I might as well pop in and see how everyone is! But now everything's different and everyone's changed their names... it's all very new and exciting.

So, that's it. If you remember anything about me, I'd very much appreciate it to fill in my PC-related amnesia. If you know/knew me, send me a Visitor Message and I'll try to get back to you with a gracious 'hello'!

Blaze The Hedgehog

The Flaming Wolf!
    Years
  • Alright then.

I first stumbled upon PC back in '04 I think. Back then I had another account, I was a noob, then again people have to start somewhere. I quickly got interested in ROM hacking while being in High School, and developed a genuine knack for it.

Over the first 2 years at PC, I developed my photoshop and spriting skills quite drastically, what used to be pieces of garbage essentially came out as accepted work.

My third year at PC became my turbulent one, and was also the same year I was IP banned. I had become acquainted with another frequent member of PC, Liquinn. He was mostly regarded as a troll, however i stupidly was the type of person to give one another chance, and we eventually became "friends". Somehow over the coming months I became bombarded with messages, e-mail and PM's from this guy. I don't remember the exact date, but I woke up, got on PC and found out I was IP banned.
    Turns out that Liquinn had somehow gained my password and was posting on PC (he had been banned beforehand so was using my user account to post as himself)

I appealed and was eventually had the IP ban lifted, but didn't get my account back due to the fact that it was at risk of being used again.

So here I am. I don't visit the forums as much as I used to, but I still enjoy it here. I don't have a specific forum; I drift in and out an post on anything I think is interesting.

I know I have a "dark" past, but I'm not bad, honest! =D

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Yay! I get to talk about myself!

Also, to warn, this post is pretty much

No dates, either. I'm bad at remembering them.

Back in late 2005/early 2006, I was extremely active reading Pokemon fanfiction. It was how I spent my free time. One site that I read fanfiction on was SPPf, and there was a story there that I wanted to comment on. I didn't want to join the forums yet because I didn't have my own computer. Soon, though, I did get my own laptop for school reasons, and since it could hook up to the Internet, I finally signed up to SPPf in February of 2006 to comment on fanfiction.

I didn't stay in fanfiction though. For years, I missed having Pokemon fans to talk to about the franchise. Now that I had the wide world of the Internet and all the forums on it, I pretty much went crazy. I posted all over the place, making noobish mistakes. But I was having fun.

And I figured that SPPf wasn't the only forums out there for Pokemon, so I entered a Google search for "pokemon forums" and explored the results. Or explored so far as the first two results. The first result was for PokeCommunity, which I joined without thinking about it. It was just another forum!

But what a difference PC was compared to my experiences on SPPf. For one thing, people were friendlier here. For another thing, PC was smaller (at the time there weren't mad rushes of people joining for the new generations of games), so you got to know other members much easier. Even though I was still active in fanfiction, I had a few friends here and there in other sections.

For a few months, I wasn't active. I just wasn't interested in forums for a while, so I left and entered the real world. Soon, I started to miss the friends that were here, so I came back. Instead of being active all over the forums, I focused on Pokemon Fanfiction (before the merge and the rename and all that). I reviewed fanfics and reported threads/posts as much as possible. Did that so much, I thought I was rather annoying.

Instead, my efforts were rewarded, and I was modded in November of 2007. This was my first shot at modding on such a large forum, and boy, was I confused. I had so many big dreams of changing PFF in so many ways. My friends were a tremendous help at this time. Most of my mod duties at that time were goofing around and making mistakes from time to time.

Still, between being a moderator and real life problems, I had to quit for a few weeks to get my head on straight. (This was in the summer of 2008 I believe?) During those weeks, I talked over my concerns of modship with Audy and explained that I would like to be a mod again, if the staff would let me. Fortunately, they agreed, and I never thought of quitting the staff again.

During my second go-around as a mod, I still had a lot to learn. I made a lot of mistakes and acted immature quite a few times. But over the years, I matured as a person, which helped me mature as a moderator. (Massive thank yous to my friends who stuck with me when I was a PITA. You are all awesome.
    )

Also during this time, PFF went through the major changes I originally thought. Originally, the fanfics themselves were buried under the activity of the FanFiction Lounge (FFL). People rushed to that to talk instead of writing stories and posting reviews. With the backing of someone awesome, I closed down the FFL and proceeded to change PFF. PFF combined with Other Writing to create Fanfiction and Writing (FF&W), and I worked on the current set of rules there today.

For a while, though, I could feel my interest in Pokemon fanfiction slipping, so I began to float around to different sections and post. I had returned to my original intentions for joining a forum: talking about Pokemon with other fans. I had fun again, and doing this made me enjoy PC much more than dreading coming on to "work".

I should also mention my friends who helped me. With the exception of one (Hi, boobandbill, my mod partner-in-crime-busting!), they don't get the recognition they deserve. I'm not going to list them by name (uh...) but the intention is there.

And, after signing up for quite possibly nearly twenty forums, PC is the only one I'm active on. It's been a long five years, but I have no intentions of leaving any time...ever.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • OK, if anyone cares, I found this when trawling through my old messages. I don't know how I got around so much and still had a life (or that my writing style has evolved so much in 6 years):

Me said:
    Mr Cat Dog joined The Pokecommunity on April 16th from a link in ex-mod Simone's signature, back on PWC. After joining, he hung round all of the gaming forums, as well as reviewing fanfiction. However, he heard a rumour saying that #free_pokemon was illegal, and left in May, (to think to the police that he wouldn't be affiliated with it - what on earth was he thinking) for about 3 or so months.

Upon returning in late August (after realising he wouldn't get arrested for being a member), he returned back to his gaming forums and Fanfiction, only to stop reviewing (as he was getting low on time to review and stuff). Eventually, his knowledge of Ruby/Sapphire made him become a moderator of that forum, and the General Games.

Mr Cat Dog stopped going to FRLG and Breeders Corner, and started spending more time at Pokemon General, Other Voting Polls and Poetry. Eventually, he became a moderator of the first two forums. Then, on February 16th, he was promoted to the rank of Super-Moderator.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Dang this'll be fun. Trip down memory lane, here we go:

I joined PC awhile ago- back when I was still in sixth grade, so that must've been... damn, must've been six years ago now? Ah- Five years ago, according to my account page. I came here through a link in the sig of a respected graphic artist on Serebii. (which wasn't- and isnt- saying much for their skills, but I digress.) At the time I was way into shipping fics. Man I was the biggest Contest/OldRivalshipper in town. (No SweetMay and Encyclopika were, but I like to think I was.) I spent a lot of time in the fanfiction section here, back when I think aragornbird was the mod there. (Wow.... memories.) I realized that the fanfiction section here was subpar compared to that of the one at SPPF in terms of activity and in terms of quality, way out of my range. I almost left had I not discovered what would be my baby forum for the better chunk of my years here at PC.

Pokemon/Other Roleplay.

I roleplayed for a good four years here- getting a mod offer a year after I joined. What a miracle, I think to myself. I was such an obnoxious brat back then. xD I still have the PM of parallelzero asking me if I wanted to be a mod- it's really cute, I smile every time I see it. ;DD Anyway, so after that I modded for about half a year and then got paired with parallelzero about a week after New Years. (I remember the date because.... of the circumstances. xD) And so I spent most of my days roleplaying, approving and denying roleplays, revamping rules and such- but I never really talked to the rest of the staff, I was just the roleplaying hermit who changed her name practically every time she got the chance. It was so rare for me to come down my mountain to talk to people outside of the RP forums. xD

Then I started getting into graphics after I had a request mishap with parallelzero's sister (which I will always be embarrassed by, but I doubt she cares at this point,) and I loved drawing and was getting a little better at it. So as time went by I got more and more gungho about graphics and ended up getting modded in the Art Gallery as well. I think I was pretty surprised at that, but it was a long time ago, and I'm pretty sure parallelzero was just like, "Yo wanna mod Art Gallery" on MSN or something. I don't have any recollection of it. xD;;

I have to admit, I never did the Art Gallery justice. I just spent most of my time in G&P- revamped some stuff there and eventually requested to be removed from the whole Art Gallery to just Graphics and Photography. I didn't know squat about pixels anyway, and when Ray/Amachi left, I was like, "LOL THIS ISN'T GOING TO FLY". Those were bad times for pixels. *shake head* Oh yeah and then Beachboy beat me in favorite moderator for Member of the Month sometime around now and I was so shocked. xD Well no I wasn't, but I liked teasing him about it later. I called him Princess Peach. Is Beachboy still around, I wonder... xD

Anywho, then somehow I got S-modded. Man I was the most useless s-mod you ever saw especially since FREAKING WENT was s-modded like, a week before me and man that kid was like... if there was a valedictorian for PC, Went would be it. He's my favorite though, don't get me wrong. I dunno, I tried, but I didn't feel like I was doing enough for the community as an S-Mod, and that really hit home, because everyone else was just.... incredible, and here all I could do was talk about RP and Art Gallery. :/

I think things were going downhill at that point (Haha emoboat2011) because I was feeling like all I ever did was staff stuff anyway- all my old PC friends, Alter Ego, Tyson, Jae, Ryan, Marz, YoshiRiru, Niwa, etc.... they'd all left except for parallelzero and the other staff members, and.... I dunno. I took a few leave of absences, a few demoted loa's, and eventually formally quit May 2010. By then I'd stopped doing graphics, pretty much, because I was getting into UTAU and I needed to hone my drawing skills.

And I've been dappling in the forums like, once every other month since. Apparently people outside of G&P still remember me, which is pretty incredible, to me. xD
    I spend most of my time in the Art Gallery and in Japanese Entertainment nowadays, but ever since the Japanese thread died I guess it's just the Art Gallery. I love drawing, so... *U*

And I still remember a lot about pokemon, which is also pretty incredible considering I stopped being interested in the series about three years into my membership here at PC. ._.;;

Last edited:

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I joined PC back in October of 2008, but I knew about this place since July of that year. It's not exactly vivid, but I recall posting a lot back then just to get my post count up, I remember befriending all these people that I rarely talk to nowadays, and I also remember us having reputation back then.

Then in late 2009 - early 2010 I suddenly lost interest here. It was still pretty fun, but I thought there were better things to do than come here, so I stopped coming in as often and only came in to see if I got any notifications.

Granted I'm not near as active as I used to be, but it's still pretty nice to come here. Right now I'm mostly here for friends; I still like Pokemon but until I get a job it won't be easy for me getting any of the new games.

It's not the most interesting story here, but that sums up my life here at PC. :]

Years
  • Dang this'll be fun. Trip down memory lane, here we go:

I joined PC awhile ago- back when I was still in sixth grade, so that must've been... damn, must've been six years ago now? Ah- Five years ago, according to my account page. I came here through a link in the sig of a respected graphic artist on Serebii. (which wasn't- and isnt- saying much for their skills, but I digress.) At the time I was way into shipping fics. Man I was the biggest Contest/OldRivalshipper in town. (No SweetMay and Encyclopika were, but I like to think I was.) I spent a lot of time in the fanfiction section here, back when I think aragornbird was the mod there. (Wow.... memories.) I realized that the fanfiction section here was subpar compared to that of the one at SPPF in terms of activity and in terms of quality, way out of my range. I almost left had I not discovered what would be my baby forum for the better chunk of my years here at PC.

Pokemon/Other Roleplay.

I roleplayed for a good four years here- getting a mod offer a year after I joined. What a miracle, I think to myself. I was such an obnoxious brat back then. xD I still have the PM of parallelzero asking me if I wanted to be a mod- it's really cute, I smile every time I see it. ;DD Anyway, so after that I modded for about half a year and then got paired with parallelzero about a week after New Years. (I remember the date because.... of the circumstances. xD) And so I spent most of my days roleplaying, approving and denying roleplays, revamping rules and such- but I never really talked to the rest of the staff, I was just the roleplaying hermit who changed her name practically every time she got the chance. It was so rare for me to come down my mountain to talk to people outside of the RP forums. xD

Then I started getting into graphics after I had a request mishap with parallelzero's sister (which I will always be embarrassed by, but I doubt she cares at this point,) and I loved drawing and was getting a little better at it. So as time went by I got more and more gungho about graphics and ended up getting modded in the Art Gallery as well. I think I was pretty surprised at that, but it was a long time ago, and I'm pretty sure parallelzero was just like, "Yo wanna mod Art Gallery" on MSN or something. I don't have any recollection of it. xD;;

I have to admit, I never did the Art Gallery justice. I just spent most of my time in G&P- revamped some stuff there and eventually requested to be removed from the whole Art Gallery to just Graphics and Photography. I didn't know squat about pixels anyway, and when Ray/Amachi left, I was like, "LOL THIS ISN'T GOING TO FLY". Those were bad times for pixels. *shake head* Oh yeah and then Beachboy beat me in favorite moderator for Member of the Month sometime around now and I was so shocked. xD Well no I wasn't, but I liked teasing him about it later. I called him Princess Peach. Is Beachboy still around, I wonder... xD

Anywho, then somehow I got S-modded. Man I was the most useless s-mod you ever saw especially since FREAKING WENT was s-modded like, a week before me and man that kid was like... if there was a valedictorian for PC, Went would be it. He's my favorite though, don't get me wrong. I dunno, I tried, but I didn't feel like I was doing enough for the community as an S-Mod, and that really hit home, because everyone else was just.... incredible, and here all I could do was talk about RP and Art Gallery. :/

I think things were going downhill at that point (Haha emoboat2011) because I was feeling like all I ever did was staff stuff anyway- all my old PC friends, Alter Ego, Tyson, Jae, Ryan, Marz, YoshiRiru, Niwa, etc.... they'd all left except for parallelzero and the other staff members, and.... I dunno. I took a few leave of absences, a few demoted loa's, and eventually formally quit May 2010. By then I'd stopped doing graphics, pretty much, because I was getting into UTAU and I needed to hone my drawing skills.

And I've been dappling in the forums like, once every other month since. Apparently people outside of G&P still remember me, which is pretty incredible, to me. xD
    I spend most of my time in the Art Gallery and in Japanese Entertainment nowadays, but ever since the Japanese thread died I guess it's just the Art Gallery. I love drawing, so... *U*

And I still remember a lot about pokemon, which is also pretty incredible considering I stopped being interested in the series about three years into my membership here at PC. ._.;;

I never knew you were an Smod Loki. :o But Yeah, I remember seeing you around before. Time flies though. :/ Much has changed here in the past year or so.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • I joined way back in March of 2004, and the way I found the community was I was a member of another (smaller) Pokemon forum called Kyogre's Lair and I clicked a link in someone's signature on that forum and it brought me here. After joining here I never went back. xD

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    ^ I remember you, Thomas! Though I guess we never really talked. xD;

I never knew you were an Smod Loki. :o But Yeah, I remember seeing you around before. Time flies though. :/ Much has changed here in the past year or so.

Yeah I was, once upon a time. xD I was a mod for a much longer time though.

I know right?! SO much has changed I hardly even recognize even my favorite forums!
    It's kind of exciting though, to see all the new things. >u<

Last edited:
    Back