• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your job in the pokemon universe

Pig

Angry ecologist
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    It can be based off what you do now, or what you study, and how it would include Pokemon, or you can choose the dream job you'd do in the Pokemon universe, but there's more than just being a budding trainer to pay the bills and I'm interested in what they would be!

Like an HVAC technician would totally have a Rotom.

The job I'm going to end up with would probably be similar to that of a ranger, studying the different habitats and the pokemon's relations to them.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Given my interest in insects and fossils, I imagine that I'd be some kind of Pokémon Scientist. That, or maybe a Badge designer since I'm occasionally commissioned on DA to make custom Gym Badges.

qUhcd6J.png

Last edited:

Pokedigifan1178

Most powerful being in fiction
    Years
  • Be a professor of course.

Because professors in Pokémon make a lot of money by giving Pokémon to ten year olds and teaching people the science of Pokémon.

That's why I choose to be a professor. Because everyone will think your cool

Years
  • While I'd probably still just be working a regular job while happening to own Pokemon, I think it would be fun to be a photographer like Todd Snap. It would be fun to travel the world and capture photos of Pokemon in their natural habitats, and being able to research them and the way they live.

Years
  • i'd probably be a prof aide. or that technology is so cool guy :p
    would be cool to be a gym leader or the captain of ss anne

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2019
    I want to be a writer so I'd love to author books on Pokemon breeding and raising, or maybe a journalist that works for a Pokemon magazine.

simone1234

Don't underestimate the enemy/opponent.
    Years
  • When i was little i knew more of what i wanted, now i don't know, sometimes i think about Fbi / detective or similiar stuff, sometimes researcher to revive dinosaurs etc. (They are trying to revive through chickens i think)

If i choose Fbi then the pokemon that would go with it would be Detective Pika ? Or Houndour cause houndour always serious (and feels like he is the upgraded form of growlithe as police)

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2019
    I don't know what I would do yet, still thinking and watching Pokemon go by right now..

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    i'd probably be a prof aide. or that technology is so cool guy :p
    He's the best guy in Pokémon, you choose well!

I'd love to work at a daycare and take care of all the Pokémon people leave there!
    That sounds like a fun job! I would probably love that too.

I'm not very competitive, really, so I probably would be too much of a coward to try my hand at proper pokémon training and badge collecting haha. I'm a scientist in real life, because I always want to learn more and know more about the world, so... Likely I'd be some form of scientist there too. Probably researching pokémon powers and how to harness them in society (while not harming the pokémon, of course!). Or their biology! Their history is really fun too, but again looking at what I do and enjoy in our real world, I probably would prefer something with chemistry or technology above history and myth :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2022
    I would love to do field research to discover new pokemon, study behaviors and attacks of pokemon, and then retire working at a pokemon daycare.

Years
  • I dunno. Like, my primary interest is in software development, so I guess I'd be some sort of computer scientist? I guess I'd be the next Bill or something and create a really cool PC system. :O

But I like battling with Pokemon more, so that can be more of a side gig kind of thing.

Years
  • Something related to taxonomy.

Palaeontologist I think. I'd love exploring the different regions looking into how Pokémon evolved (evolved in the sense of how we use that word in real life) throughout the ages.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Oh y'know. Working at a cafe selling Komala Coffee to people.

Back