• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I feel that it is really going to be hard to leave when that day comes. Logging in has just become a habit that will be hard to break.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
teeeeeell me about it! During the period of catholic lent when I gave PC up for forty days, after two weeks I wanted to come back...badly. It was just painful but at the same time it was insane. xD

Especially the fact that new Pokemon XY info was coming out like hot cupcakes. Remind me not to do that again :(

Sirfetch’d

Yeah I once logged out for about a week to study and it was killing me. I just had to make myself be able to study and use PC at the same time because I was missing it too much haha.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I WON'T. Only when I have a lot of homework or go on a trip, I'll leave for 5 days tops. Browsing PC on tablet or phone is just lazy imo and I just want a computer to use it. Maybe it's time I finally invest on a laptop.

Sirfetch’d

Yeah I hate using PC on my phone and only do so if necessary.

TY

PC on phone is pretty bad, though its mostly the fault of my phone which doesnt want to do what i want to do.

Sirfetch’d

I have an iphone and I know all sites are pretty bad mostly due to the fact mine crashes everytime I try to load a web page.

TY

Its not only the browser for me. Skype for instance. I log in and 10 mins later it shuts itself off if im not on it...

Sirfetch’d

Its not only the browser for me. Skype for instance. I log in and 10 mins later it shuts itself off if im not on it...

Skype is horrible on my phone. It randomly logs itself out and even sometimes wont receive IMs even if I am logged in.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
LOL Dipu xD

My phone can use skype but I can't talk through it for some reason unless I have headphones with a mic. My phone sucks though the battery dies after 20 mins of using it, it won't charge unless I place it a certain way, and it has a lot of glitching. Not to mention the camera is only 3 Mega Pixels and every picture is a blur.

I want an iPhone/HTC One plz ;_;

Sirfetch’d

I've had the IM problem ever since I downloaded the app. So I have had issues even before my phone started not working properly.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
Before Microsoft aquired Skype I used to be able to use an all in one IM app on my phone for messaging needs so I don't have to use 2 apps running in the background when I'd would much prefer having one messaging app. ):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back