• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last pokemon you got from an egg?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Pichu's the only Johto Pokemon I haven't hatched. Anyways my last 10km egg hatched a Scyther. At least it gives me candies for Scizor.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
My last few eggs were Drowzee, Oddish and Paras. Ugh. Oh and like 3 Ekans. 2 back to back.

I've seen 8 Ekans and 7 of them were hatched, I've had back to back Ekans hatches twice. Funny enough I caught Arbok first in the wild.

Anyways wish I could hatch some gen 2 Pokemon. Wish they'd remove some more Pokemon from eggs.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
My last 5km was Staryu and my last 10km was Dratini, which is good because it brought me 74 candies so only 26 candies until Dragonite.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
Both of my latest 5km eggs were Sandshrew - which is nice since I got enough candy for evolving the stronger one into Sandslash!

Years
Just got my first Magby from a 5 km egg today. Haven't seen a Magmar yet, so it looks like I'll be doing a lot of walking with it as my buddy, even though I'm only 10 candies away from evolving it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I've hatched a few eggs since my last post, I hatched Growlithe, Grimer, Girafarig, Squirtle, Geodude, Gastly, Mantine, Paras, Nidoran male, Goldeen, Cleffa, Poliwag, Pichu, Mantine, Rhyhorn.

The only things of note were the Girafarig and the Pichu, also the 3 Mantine's which came from my last 3 10km eggs ugh.

Here's a list of the Pokémon I need to hatch from eggs, any other Pokémon is a waste of time.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I hatched 9 more eggs since my last post, mostly junk, only notables were a second Pichu, my first 5km Scyther and a second ever Machop. One more to go.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Gastly...which would be great an all as it was a higher level than my Haunter but its taking so long to get to 100 candies for Gengar that I had to transfer it.

I've taken to doing all my 2km eggs with my reusable incubator, the other one is about to break so hoping I get another one soon as I've got a lot of 5k eggs waiting.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
During the event I hatched about 27 eggs, including 1 5km and 1 10km I had from before the event started.

I was getting a new egg every Pokestop as long as I had an open space, and every egg I got was a 2km, for me 5km and 10km eggs were removed from Pokestops during the event. I heard people were hatching Chansey and Porygon from 10km eggs, not sure how they got them during the event.

The best hatches were an Aerodactyl, which was awesome, and 2 Togepi.
I also hatched a Lapras during the event, but didn't really need it. The 10km egg I hatched during the event was Dratini which did help me get closer to Dragonite.

Other egg hatches were Nidoran M, Rhyhorn, Doduo, Pichu, Psyduck, Grimer, Togepi,, Igglybuff, Scyther, Abra, Togepi, Smoochum,Wooper, Charmander, Gastly, Grimer, Cleffa, Scyther, Shellder, Igglybuff, Sneasel, Abra, Koffing.

I have 7 more 2km eggs I need to hatch from the event but I'm not buying anymore incubators, so I have to wait until my endless use one is free. Hopefully will get another Togepi or Miltank.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Recently hatched an Eevee which was cool. All my Eevee are extra-small though, apart from the one I evolved into Flareon (XL). Kinda irritating.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Today I hatched 3 eggs, one of the new 2km eggs which hatched a Togepi.

A 5km egg I had from before the event, it was a Paras

And a 10km egg I had from before the recent event, it hatched into my first Chansey.

Edit: 4/26/17 I hatched my last 3 event 2km eggs recently and I hatched a Wobbuffet, an Abra and in the last one a Miltank...Wooooooooo. Funny enough earlier in the week I had a Miltank appear on my nearby tracker but never found it. Oh well, there was only 4 Pokémon I was hoping the last event egg would hatch into, aka Shuckle, Onix, Tyrogue or Miltank and luckily it hatched Miltank.

Last edited:
Back