• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] [Updated Every Year] Pokemon Green Remix

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
downloaded the newest version, and I still sometimes see the black seizures on screen
I do use the largest non full screen resolution, so that might be the cause

also another issue I've encountered is that sometimes I can't choose moves in battle, as I can't move away from my first move
not exactly sure what is causing this or how I fixed it thus far, but that is a horrible bug that really hurts the experience

its your mouse for the moves...

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
Years
Scripts are missing... The grammar is terrible... The PC box isn't lined up at all... When all these various bugs are fixed, then I will try this game again.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
its your mouse for the moves...

but most of the times I can use the arrows to switch moves
whatever the bug is, it only happens sometimes

why would you rely on the mouse for anything in such a game? is it part of the engine used? because most of these aren't played with the mouse at all......

anyhow, I'll try to test more and see if I can determine what exactly causes the issue, though if others also have that issue please do tell

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
so I tested, and I think the move issue was simply due to my cursor being too far from the game's screen
might be an issue due to me using a dual monitor setup
so at least I know what causes the issue

I have encountered an actual bug though
for some reason, trying to use the trade evolution NPC crashes the game when he tries to trade my pokemon back
I get the following message before the game crashes
https://imgur.com/a/ndFnqO0

also when trading my cubone for a machoke (outside Cerulean city), I was only able to trade from the box, and the machoke didn't evolve upon trading
not sure why this is the case

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
so I tested, and I think the move issue was simply due to my cursor being too far from the game's screen
might be an issue due to me using a dual monitor setup
so at least I know what causes the issue

I have encountered an actual bug though
for some reason, trying to use the trade evolution NPC crashes the game when he tries to trade my pokemon back
I get the following message before the game crashes
https://imgur.com/a/ndFnqO0

also when trading my cubone for a machoke (outside Cerulean city), I was only able to trade from the box, and the machoke didn't evolve upon trading
not sure why this is the case

I cant replicate the bug with the Trade Evolution NPC , but with the Cubone for Machoke it's due to a new script im working on ( sorry )

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
I cant replicate the bug with the Trade Evolution NPC , but with the Cubone for Machoke it's due to a new script im working on ( sorry )

no worries mate. glad to see you working on improving the game, and I'm really enjoying it thus far
would love to realize why the trade evolution crashes my game, as I would love to have my Alakazam, but aside from that I really like what the game has to offer so far

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 4, 2023
So I keep getting an error which closes my game, really really early. I get my pokemon from Oak, I go to the next town to get the Parcel and then walk back, where there is a guy standing saying something about "New game" and then I get this error.

https://gyazo.com/5942afbbecb7939cab36d7b92d2886f7

I have no idea what to do but it seems I can't play it for the time being..

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
So I keep getting an error which closes my game, really really early. I get my pokemon from Oak, I go to the next town to get the Parcel and then walk back, where there is a guy standing saying something about "New game" and then I get this error.

https://gyazo.com/5942afbbecb7939cab36d7b92d2886f7

I have no idea what to do but it seems I can't play it for the time being..

again this was my error in the latest coding i was doing and forgot to fix , fixing right now sorry

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 18, 2023
Is there any way to get this to run on a Mac with not much issue? I tried just simply running in Wine (which kind of worked but it didn't seem stable) and also trying to run it with WineSkin but that didn't work at all. This game looks very cool and I would love to be able to play it!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 8, 2024
So I was playing this game, and I have to applaud the developer for their effort as far as making the game look aesthetically pleasing for a fan game. I was able to make some of my own changes to the game play aspect (as far as adding custom moves, modifying Pokemon encounters, and adjusting trainer/wild pokemon battle difficulty levels). I'm planning to do a playthrough when I'm done with all the changes I want to make. I just want to know if I could have the developer's blessing to do so? I'll of course give credit where it's due.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
So I was playing this game, and I have to applaud the developer for their effort as far as making the game look aesthetically pleasing for a fan game. I was able to make some of my own changes to the game play aspect (as far as adding custom moves, modifying Pokemon encounters, and adjusting trainer/wild pokemon battle difficulty levels). I'm planning to do a playthrough when I'm done with all the changes I want to make. I just want to know if I could have the developer's blessing to do so? I'll of course give credit where it's due.

More power to you , that was one of the reason why i started this game anyways. I want people to use this game as a learning experience and change what they want to change or even add new things in as well.
When your done with your mod , i'll even put it on the 1st page for people to see.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Mar 21, 2024
Do you have a list of all the delta Pokemon you have in the game and what types they are?

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Do you have a list of all the delta Pokemon you have in the game and what types they are?
okay so the way "Delta" pokemon work is that every pokemon
802 Pokemon x 18 Types x 802 Movesets x 238 Abilities = 2,755,485,936‬ Different Pokemon you can actually get with Delta Pokemon

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 26, 2020
Hello, i have a question. I can see all the hitboxes with yellow lines, and its little anoying tbh. Can i fix this somehow?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 10, 2021
I just started a new game and i can surf south of pallet town even though i dont,t have obtained an pokemon yet.

Back