• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] [Updated Every Year] Pokemon Green Remix

Absolumont

Obsessive Clothes Shopper
Years
  • I updated to the newest version, and now there's possibly seizure-inducing flashes everytime the game opens the Pokemon game during battle? The game slows down and everything.

...yeah, no idea how to end this weird bug report

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • I updated to the newest version, and now there's possibly seizure-inducing flashes everytime the game opens the Pokemon game during battle? The game slows down and everything.

...yeah, no idea how to end this weird bug report

all fixed in the newest update :D

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
    Years
  • Liking what I see great concept. I have some questions can I replace the main player with my own custom sprite? Second is there a possibility of adding Meltan and Melmetal? Third are you updating the YouTube tournament?

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Liking what I see great concept. I have some questions can I replace the main player with my own custom sprite? Second is there a possibility of adding Meltan and Melmetal? Third are you updating the YouTube tournament?

Meltan & Melmetal will be added and idk who to add to the YT tournament

Years
    • Seen today
    Is the download down? because I can't see the download link on the first page........

also, is there a wiki site for the game? couldn't find any documentation online

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Is the download down? because I can't see the download link on the first page........

also, is there a wiki site for the game? couldn't find any documentation online

it will be back up soon , also no there is not a Wiki for the game.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    dont take this the wrong way as i dont mean it to sound rude so i apologize in the event it sounds like it but this game feels a little too easy for a few reasons, most notably the factors of getting the mega ring right at the start f the game before you even get to brock and being able to find the beedrillite in veridian forest doesnt help that any either........... the other minor issue i find is the shops, specifically the TM shop as having the ability to buy any TM no matter what shop i go to feels a little broken................. its not to say it makes me like this fan game any less but having stuff like that as well as pokeride from the start (or at least i think i got it at the start as i was able to battle the deoxys located just outside of pewter city that u need surf for)................

if anything making it so the TMs arent as abundant in terms of availability both in quality and quantity so early as well as the mega ring the game would be even more enjoyable than it already is

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • dont take this the wrong way as i dont mean it to sound rude so i apologize in the event it sounds like it but this game feels a little too easy for a few reasons, most notably the factors of getting the mega ring right at the start f the game before you even get to brock and being able to find the beedrillite in veridian forest doesnt help that any either........... the other minor issue i find is the shops, specifically the TM shop as having the ability to buy any TM no matter what shop i go to feels a little broken................. its not to say it makes me like this fan game any less but having stuff like that as well as pokeride from the start (or at least i think i got it at the start as i was able to battle the deoxys located just outside of pewter city that u need surf for)................

if anything making it so the TMs arent as abundant in terms of availability both in quality and quantity so early as well as the mega ring the game would be even more enjoyable than it already is

thank you for the feedback and i think i can do something about some of this stuff :D thank you

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    another small gripe i had with this is how wild encounters are substantially more difficult than that of most trainers so far............ cuz to be frank i dont think rock tunnel is supposed to have trainers that have mons in the single digits.................

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • another small gripe i had with this is how wild encounters are substantially more difficult than that of most trainers so far............ cuz to be frank i dont think rock tunnel is supposed to have trainers that have mons in the single digits.................

you might be using an outed version then , in the new updates this has been changed to this.

Code:
           balance = rand(10..15) if $Trainer.numbadges == 0
           balance = rand(16..21) if $Trainer.numbadges == 1
           balance = rand(17..24) if $Trainer.numbadges == 2
           balance = rand(20..29) if $Trainer.numbadges == 3
           balance = rand(30..43) if $Trainer.numbadges == 4
           balance = rand(35..43) if $Trainer.numbadges == 5
           balance = rand(40..47) if $Trainer.numbadges == 6
           balance = rand(40..50) if $Trainer.numbadges == 7
           balance = rand(50..75) if $Trainer.numbadges == 8

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    im using the one that is on the first page, the one that says it was uploaded on the 15th so perhaps its conflicting with a save file i had from a few versions back that i had saved over after starting a new game in this version? i has been a few months since i last played this so other than that i cant really think of anything that would explain it off the top of my head, tho i have no skill in coding/editing/modding in this kind of sense so there may be other possible reasons i cant comprehend

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • im using the one that is on the first page, the one that says it was uploaded on the 15th so perhaps its conflicting with a save file i had from a few versions back that i had saved over after starting a new game in this version? i has been a few months since i last played this so other than that i cant really think of anything that would explain it off the top of my head, tho i have no skill in coding/editing/modding in this kind of sense so there may be other possible reasons i cant comprehend

I'm looking into this right now , how many badges do you have ?

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    just 3, was making my way thru rock tunnel when i originally posted that but it was happening since mid mount moon iirc

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2020
    I can' t battel my rival after choosing my randomized starter
    Error in Attachments

Attachments

• Green Remix Error.PNG
      Green Remix Error.PNG
      16.1 KB · Views: 4
    Years
    • Seen today
    downloaded the newest version, and I still sometimes see the black seizures on screen
    I do use the largest non full screen resolution, so that might be the cause

also another issue I've encountered is that sometimes I can't choose moves in battle, as I can't move away from my first move
    not exactly sure what is causing this or how I fixed it thus far, but that is a horrible bug that really hurts the experience

Back