• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] [Updated Every Year] Pokemon Green Remix

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2023
    Hey, the normal forms of Sandshrew, Vulpix and Geodude in Mt. Moon are being generated with no moves, can you fix that?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2019
    A few bugs/issues I've noticed.
    -Jesse/James battle in Viridian City starts again when you walk down from talking with them. Doesn't activate when I walk up.
    -No matter what settings I use, the randomizer is permanently on for all trainers. Wild Pokémon are unaffected. The Delta item settings work though.
    -Even though I have a Growlith in my Party, Officer Jenny continues to say the same thing.

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2019
    Wt f with this game i got crash in gym if i wanna fight vs Lt.surge alltime

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2019
    I figured out the issue with the Officer Jenny Growlithe problem. You have the script identifying the species as "GROWLITH", but it's missing the "E" and should say "GROWLITHE."

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2020
    Is there a way to turn off the clouds and other animations to lower lag for travel outside?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Number of small stuff i've noticed since picking up the game.
    1. Started off my game choosing Charmander and I was debugging his ability to have his hidden ability but the text wasn't there for Solar Power. I still selected it and changed it but the text was not visible.
    2. more of a qol feedback rather than a bug. When enabling your pokemon to follow you i've noticed that they pop out of their pokeball in weird parts of the map. (Tiles they shouldnt be in.)
    3. When battling a trainer and I try to use an item or change a pokemon, the screen stutters black all over for a second or two then goes through with whatever I was doing.
    4. Looked at Pichu's pokedex summary and saw that it was out of place and brown?
    5. I play on a huge moniter (2560x1080) so playing with the Large window looks normal to me. While playing with it large I see blue lines on trees and on buildings etc. Moving back to the Medium sized window fixes it but I prefer playing on the Large window :)

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Number of small stuff i've noticed since picking up the game.
    1. Started off my game choosing Charmander and I was debugging his ability to have his hidden ability but the text wasn't there for Solar Power. I still selected it and changed it but the text was not visible.
    2. more of a qol feedback rather than a bug. When enabling your pokemon to follow you i've noticed that they pop out of their pokeball in weird parts of the map. (Tiles they shouldnt be in.)
    3. When battling a trainer and I try to use an item or change a pokemon, the screen stutters black all over for a second or two then goes through with whatever I was doing.
    4. Looked at Pichu's pokedex summary and saw that it was out of place and brown?
    5. I play on a huge moniter (2560x1080) so playing with the Large window looks normal to me. While playing with it large I see blue lines on trees and on buildings etc. Moving back to the Medium sized window fixes it but I prefer playing on the Large window :)
    1. not sure why the text isnt showing up
    2. This is due to the coding in the Following Script
    3. Not sure why it stutters
    4. Might be offset my fault , brown due to Alolan Form
    5. Still working on it

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I get an error whenever I go into Mt.Moon. I can't post links yet but it says "Script 'PBMove' line 48: NoMethodError occured." would a screenshot be more useful?

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    I got an error while exploring Mt. Moon:
    [Pokémon Essentials version 16.2]
    trueException: NoMethodError
    PBMove:48:in `initialize'
    PBMove:85:in `new'
    PBMove:85:in `initialize'
    PokeBattle_Pokemon:471:in `new'
    PokeBattle_Pokemon:471:in `resetMoves'
    PokeBattle_Pokemon:469:in `each'
    PokeBattle_Pokemon:469:in `resetMoves'
    Pokemon_MultipleForms -G7:137:in `balanced_level_init'
    Level Randomizer:58:in `initialize'
    Neo Dex:678:in `new'

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    yeah this is news to me

Since i'm not able to post links yet I typed the error out.

Script 'PBMove' line 48: NoMethodError occured.

undefined method '*' for nil:NilClass

from 'PBMove' line 48 in 'initialize'
    from 'PBMove' line 85 in 'new'
    from 'PBMove' line 85 in 'initialize'
    from 'PokeBattle_Pokemon' line 471 in 'new'
    from 'PokeBattle_Pokemon' line 471 in 'initialize'
    from 'PokeBattle_Pokemon' line 469 in 'each'
    from 'PokeBattle_Pokemon' line 469 in 'resetMoves'
    from 'Pokemon_MultipleForms -G7' line 137 in 'balance_level_init'
    from 'Level Randomizer' line 58 in 'initialize'
    From 'Evolution Check' line 9 in 'new'
    From 'Evolution Check' line 9
    From 'Evolution Check' line 8 in 'loop'

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2023
    When i started the game i had a level 5 drowzee (randomized starter) but pidgeys and rattata were level 7/10, not sure it intended or not (also debug and holding ctrl to walk through things is still here xD
    not using it though it's funny

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2020
    Hi! So, um is the text supposed to be white against the text box? I'm just curious because due to the brightness of the text box itself, it hurts my somewhat sensitive eyes when reading it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2020
    I get an error when I try to choose a randomized starter when Delta is on.
    Is this a bug or intentional? Because it works just fine when Delta is off.

Back